Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

“I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon”- Erica - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon”- Erica (331 Views)

Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon”- Erica by EBMedia: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica has expressed her displeasure over the way she is always being paired with fellow housemate, Laycon.

In a video captured by IgbereTV, Erica is seen having a long discussion with her love interest in the house, Kiddwaya. She said she feels so pissed that people might browse her name and see it linked to Laycon, especially the part where she tried to kiss him.

She said she isn’t attracted to Laycon at all, and the thought of her being paired to him on social media, makes her very angry.

She added that she would keep her distance from him, since he’s obviously using her to trend.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVYqIazSOFQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1363218/dont-want-people-google-name-see-associated-laycon-erica/

Lalasticlala

Re: “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon”- Erica by devilmaycry: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2020
I pity the laycon of a guy ehn ....e no fit move on...fucccking simp

(1) (Reply)

Legend Of The Seeker & Merlin Series / Ozo Loses Grip On Nengi Again / James Bond Actor Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.