Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock (39675 Views)

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by babyboy1: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
But, Why Buhari no use face masks?
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by hadewest0(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Ofadaman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Is it only churches that are affected by CAMA?, I've not seen any Muslim cleric complain. Why is that?
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Zionman24: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
He got his own share , that's why he can't speak about it. He's confused if that was the man or an imposter.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
T9ksy:

Another sore loser......una go wail tire.
Even Goatluck don move on and he's now pally with the lifeless nimcompoop from Daura.

At least u agreed Buhari is both Lifeless and Puta Islamist
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by macjireh: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:
Leah Sharibu has been in Boko Haram's den for years, he didn't go to Abuja to see Buhari to help facilitate her release.

But now that CAMA is threatening their various enterprises, baba is in Abuja sharply.
are u a dunce or wats ur problem? he's not d president of d nation neither is he even d governor of d state where Leah was abducted,, he never swore to an oath to protect d citizens of Nigeria,, so how is dat in his jurisdiction to lead d hunt to fetch d missing girl...those that swore oath to lead Nigeria should lead d hunt..so stop talking nonsense sir
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Rutherford2019: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Adeboye is a crook
Buhari will serve him well
Oyedepo raised alarm in 2015 but his selfish interest blinded him
E don dey happen
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Ucee1999: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chukwutobi:
Pastor Oyedepo can’t definitely go to visit Buhari for now so Daddy has to go to in for a dialogue.

Why can the bishop not visit him?
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by fredoooooo: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chukwutobi:
Pastor Oyedepo can’t definitely go to visit Buhari for now so Daddy has to go to in for a dialogue.
OLEdepo can go and discuss with Atiku ..
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by apache22b: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
I am one of them

post=93459367:
Anything for the progress and development of our darling nation is all we are after.

Children of hate,, frustration and perdition can hit their empty heads on the floor for all we care.
(You can quote this post if you are one of them!)

To a new and better Nigeria we go.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
God bless Our darling Daddy president Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless our darling STARBOY, Prof Yemi Osibanjo.
God bless all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

Standing ovation for the 3 Wise Men below
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by oshaosha2014(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
It can be called silencer if you must misquote it.

emmabest2000:
All those mumu journalists. They rush to grab some news but then
Silence can never be misquote grin

Well done Pastor grin
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
truthstands01:
Hope he told him about the massacre of Christians in southern Kaduna, hope he told him that Nigerians are dying of hunger, hope he told him that increasing electricity tariff in this covid time is absolute wickedness, hope he told him that military need to be equipped as boko haram he claimed to gave defeated are slaughtering people in the north, hope he told him that Nigerians will not tolerate the concession of her national assets like airports, hope he told him that Nigerian with all the blessings both human and natural resources dies not worth poverty capital of the world.
If only you knew how all the above problems were crafty created by Fulani supremacist cabals to ensure the South don't move ahead too far from them to start agitating for separation
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
As I just read it I knew it would be about the CAMA grin grin grin. We Know Daddy GO isn't much of a talker like Bishop Oyedepo but why now? Kaduna killings nobody talk except when they say make we Waka pray for naija killings for church after that nko? Let him not stress himself ooo CAMA has come to stay and it will make decisions for the church
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nasrothschild1: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Soaps

Contd

I pray God takes control.

I picked into my pockets, dipped into the inner and got one. Licked for few seconds. Smeared the creams on my lips and smashed the rest with my dentals.

To whoever is concerned, I'm on a leave now and I need my woman! my family needs....

She came out from the right wing of the suites. She looks amazing. My face brightened with a smile. "Baby tonight, I will be the best you ever had....", the song reverberates. I'm interested in you tonight babe. I joined her halfway, held her gently to the corner. J, don't blow out the date

Jobs easy, works not good, lazy and peazy, I pray too.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Temysteve(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:

Important issue. Lol.

I know he's your pastor that's why you're coming at me without thinking about it. Sort of like a reflex action.

Free yourself from these shackles. It doesn't take you anywhere.
First free yourself from the shackles your FG put Una.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Temysteve(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
post=93459367:
Anything for the progress and development of our darling nation is all we are after.

Children of hate,, frustration and perdition can hit their empty heads on the floor for all we care.
(You can quote this post if you are one of them!)

To a new and better Nigeria we go.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
God bless Our darling Daddy president Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless our darling STARBOY, Prof Yemi Osibanjo.
God bless all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

Standing ovation for the 3 Wise Men below
If the nationis been run like churches in Nigeria then I bet we'll be competing with the likes of Qatar and Singapore today.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
I believe in the meeting. The state house is far from my current address. I would've joined the party. sad

I pity.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by nonhuman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
President wey no day talk that one na president
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by God1stson(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
vixpal:
That is the choice of our Daddy, and he is entitled to it.
NA MOG WEY SABI. HE DISCUSED ABOUT CAMA LAW. HE NEEDED CLOSE CONTACT TO TALK TO PMB SINCE WE ARE NOT SURE HIS EAR INFECTION IS GONE LOL. JUST JOKING, NO HARM INTENDED
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Temysteve:
First free yourself from the shackles your FG put Una.

There we go again, assuming that everyone here shares the same geographical location with you.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
macjireh:

are u a dunce or wats ur problem? he's not d president of d nation neither is he even d governor of d state where Leah was abducted,, he never swore to an oath to protect d citizens of Nigeria,, so how is dat in his jurisdiction to lead d hunt to fetch d missing girl...those that swore oath to lead Nigeria should lead d hunt..so stop talking nonsense sir
[/s]

You are the dunce. A big one too. If the Islamic government of Nigeria won't rescue the girl, who should speak up for her if not the so-called pastors and bishops.

Mumu.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
bhella10:
Bros borrow small sense na

I won't mind lending your daddy in the Lord small sense if he needs it.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Johnson5258:
I thought it was clearly stated the reason for the meeting isn't known. With the way things are going on with you, I don't think bashing a man of God like pastor Adeboye is an option for you. Sorry about that please.

How are things going on with you?

If he is a man of God, what does that make you? A man of the devil? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Johnson5258: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
I'm doing good my brother. Happy researching !!!

FrLukas:

How are things going on with you?

If he is a man of God, what does that make you? A man of the devil? undecided
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
I guess that's why he met the president.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Smatkomo: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:
Leah Sharibu has been in Boko Haram's den for years, he didn't go to Abuja to see Buhari to help facilitate her release.

But now that CAMA is threatening their various enterprises, baba is in Abuja sharply.

Dem hold ur leg?
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by sweetgala(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:

Beyond Buhari giving BH millions and releasing hundred of too bH soldiers in captivity there is nil anyone can do about Leah Sharibu I'm sorry to say she is the architect of her own circumstances in the time she has been in captivity BH have captured soldiers and aid workers and killed them very gruesomely. Those people deserve the governments intervention better than her
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
sweetgala:

Beyond Buhari giving BH millions and releasing hundred of too bH soldiers in captivity there is nil anyone can do about Leah Sharibu I'm sorry to say she is the architect of her own circumstances in the time she has been in captivity BH have captured soldiers and aid workers and killed them very gruesomely. Those people deserve the governments intervention better than her

Yeah. Let's blame the victim, even if she is a teenage girl who's been kidnapped and is being raped daily by monsters.

It has to be her fault somehow, right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.