Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock (39712 Views)

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Grizzly20: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:
Leah Sharibu has been in Boko Haram's den for years, he didn't go to Abuja to see Buhari to help facilitate her release.

But now that CAMA is threatening their various enterprises, baba is in Abuja sharply.

Come on now!!!
Bro you've gate no chillz ooh.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by donnie(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
President did not wear facemask but the prophet wore face mask. undecided
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by macjireh: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

You are the dunce. A big one too. If the Islamic government of Nigeria won't rescue the girl, who should speak up for her if not the so-called pastors and bishops.

Mumu.
God bless u oga father lukas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by tit(f): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Why did he not go with his majic wand?
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2020
macjireh:

God bless u oga father lukas

Amen. And you too.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Grizzly20:

Come on now!!!
Bro you've gate no chillz ooh.

But isn't it the truth?

When a northern Moslem was arrested for carrying cocaine in Saudi Arabia, see how the federal government jumped to action to save her from execution. And they were successful.

Now, a teenage Christian girl was abducted along with other Moslem girls.

The Moslem girls were freed. The Christian girl was kept because she refused to change her religion to Islam.

Tell me, what should the so-called pastors, bishops and priests do?

Shouldn't they all camp in front of Aso rock until poor Leah is released?

I'm surprised that we all aren't more outraged than this.

Our humanity is dead. See someone earlier blaming the victim for her plight.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2020
FrLukas:

But isn't it the truth?

When a northern Moslem was arrested for carrying cocaine in Saudi Arabia, see how the federal government jumped to action to save her from execution. And they were successful.

The Moslem girls were freed. The Christian girl was kept because she refused to change her religion to Islam.

you re a true Christian bro .leave all these daddy G.o pikin...man of God as if them na man of the devil..I support cama..they only know how to extort their menbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
you re a true Christian bro .leave all these daddy G.o pikin...man of God as if them na man of the devil..I support cama..they only know how to extort their menbers

Thank you jare.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by abisolagladys(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
FrLukas:
Leah Sharibu has been in Boko Haram's den for years, he didn't go to Abuja to see Buhari to help facilitate her release.

But now that CAMA is threatening their various enterprises, baba is in Abuja sharply.

It is Adeboye that collects your tax abi it is Adeboye that is the general commander of the armed forces of Nigeria. Adeboye is a Nigerian like you and can choose to go anywhere whenever it pleases him.

Hope you have gone to Abuja too
Leah Shaburi big brother
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by abisolagladys(f): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
FrLukas:

But isn't it the truth?

Human right activities
gather all your supporters on Nairaland and lead in the camping...
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2020
abisolagladys:

It is Adeboye that collects your tax abi it is Adeboye that is the general commander of the armed forces of Nigeria. Adeboye is a Nigerian like you and can choose to go anywhere whenever it pleases him.

Hope you have gone to Abuja too
Leah Shaburi big brother

Adeboye is NOT a Nigerian like me.

You are making the assumptions that

1. I'm a Nigerian

2. I'm a Christian.

I'm sure you call yourself a Christian, yet you can't put yourself, your sisters or your daughters in Leah Sharibu's shoes.

You are more concerned with protecting the image of the person you think cares for you.

If you were kidnapped today by BH, do you think this man you're defending with all your might will move mountains to help get you out?

Obviously, Leah Sharibu is more of a Christian than you and all of your pastors.

And yes, I am Leah Sharibu's brother.

I weep for her daily. My heart bleeds for the 16 year-old girl who has been impregnated by beasts in human flesh. I feel the pain of the mother who goes to bed every night with a heavy heart, not knowing if her daughter would be gang-raped on the cold bare floor again. If that doesn't make your skin crawl, then you don't have a heart, lady.

If I had half the following and clout that pastor Adeboye of RCCG has, I'd have created a worldwide furore by now and I'm sure she'd be out.

He doesn't care. His own family is safe. His income from followers like you is secure.

This tirade, this rant also goes out to all religious leaders irrespective of denomination, Catholic bishops and priests, pentecostal pastors, Islamic leaders...they have all failed that little girl.

Shame upon them and all their blind followers.

Leah Sharibu's only crime is that she's a Christian girl in Nigeria. Isn't she part of the "sheep" that people like pastor Adeboye, Catholic archbishop Kaigama of Abuja, etc have been called to lead to heaven?

Once again, shame on y'all.
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2020
abisolagladys:

Human right activities
gather all your supporters on Nairaland and lead in the camping...

If I asked you to join me in a protest march to the government house, will you come?

No!

But if Adeboye asks all his redeem members to gather on Sunday in front of Aso rock, you will be the first to get there.

There lies the power of clout.

I don't have any, Adeboye has plenty.

What is he doing with his clout?

Not fighting for that brave christian girl, no sir!

Rather lobbying to have CAMA, a law that proposes to check the financial and administrative recklessness and excesses in the church repealed.

If you can't see the point I'm making, then it isn't Jesus you're following ma'am, it's your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by abisolagladys(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
FrLukas:

If I asked you to join me in a protest march to the government house, will you come?

No!

But if Adeboye asks all his redeem members to gather on Sunday in front of Aso rock, you will be the first to get there.

There lies the power of clout.

I don't have any, Adeboye has plenty.

What is he doing with his clout?

Not fighting for that brave christian girl, no sir!

Rather lobbying to have CAMA, a law that proposes to check the financial and administrative recklessness and excesses in the church repealed.

If you can't see the point I'm making, then it isn't Jesus you're following ma'am, it's your pastor.

It is not too late
go and start gathering clout
leave Adeboye alone
Jesus personal assistant
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by abisolagladys(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
FrLukas:

Adeboye is NOT a Nigerian like me.

You are making the assumptions that

1. I'm a Nigerian

2. I'm a Christian.

I'm sure you call yourself a Christian, yet you can't put yourself, your sisters or your daughters in Leah Sharibu's shoes.

You are more concerned with protecting the image of the person you think cares for you.

If you were kidnapped today by BH, do you think this man you're defending with all your might will move mountains to help get you out?

Obviously, Leah Sharibu is more of a Christian than you and all of your pastors.

And yes, I am Leah Sharibu's brother.

I weep for her daily. My heart bleeds for the 16 year-old girl who has been impregnated by beasts in human flesh. I feel the pain of the mother who goes to bed every night with a heavy heart, not knowing if her daughter would be gang-raped on the cold bare floor again. If that doesn't make your skin crawl, then you don't have a heart, lady.

If I had half the following and clout that pastor Adeboye of RCCG has, I'd have created a worldwide furore by now and I'm sure she'd be out.

He doesn't care. His own family is safe. His income from followers like you is secure.

This tirade, this rant also goes out to all religious leaders irrespective of denomination, Catholic bishops and priests, pentecostal pastors, Islamic leaders...they have all failed that little girl.

Shame upon them and all their blind followers.

Leah Sharibu's only crime is that she's a Christian girl in Nigeria. Isn't she part of the "sheep" that people like pastor Adeboye, Catholic archbishop Kaigama of Abuja, etc have been called to lead to heaven?

Once again, shame on y'all.

stop wishing you have Adeboye clout
go and gather your own
at least it is our money we are paying the tithe from
leave us alone
Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2020
abisolagladys:

stop wishing you have Adeboye clout
go and gather your own
at least it is our money we are paying the tithe from
leave us alone

Re: Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock by sweetgala(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
FrLukas:

Yeah. Let's blame the victim, even if she is a teenage girl who's been kidnapped and is being raped daily by monsters.

It has to be her fault somehow, right? undecided

She was old enough to amongst other young girls insist she can not be converted even if such was an exercise in futility by the BH. All those other girls are in their parents homes now safe from the BH devils but Leah either wanted to be an hero or failed to see the danger.

Either ways I believe her case is a near lost one and the longer the FG continues to display desperation in her release they play into the hands of the BH. The BH are not daft they know the value of their captive, so the Nigerian government need to manage the rhetoric in the public and deploy intelligence to accertain her location safety and how she can be extracted.
If we pay BH for her release more people would be kidnaped and die as a consequence.

Stop being unreasonable and emotional about what needs clear heads to address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.