Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful (4118 Views)

Wizkid Girl Tiwa Savage Vs Davido Girlfriend Chioma - Who Is The Most Fashionabl / Regina Daniels Vs Davido's Girlfriend Chioma - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Blinkwise: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2020
It’s very obvious that the Nigerian entertainment industry has the most beautiful ladies. Regina Daniels is a beautiful young lady who attracted his husband Ned Nwoko to her side. One might say, he was charmed by her beauty.
Chioma Avril Rowland is no exceptional. She is also a very beautiful lady that one cannot get enough of her. Chioma who is neither an actress not an artist in Nigeria, also stole the heart of her boyfriend who happens to be one of the biggest artist in Nigerian Davido.
REGINA DANIELS
She was born on october 10, 2000 in Asaba............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Click On Link To Read More.
https://blinkwiseblog..com/2020/07/clash-of-beauty-regina-daniels-and.html
Click on the link Below to Read more.

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Kingsintei(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
it's clear nau
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Ahmed0336(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Chioma thrice on a Tuesday.
I no dey follow children abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Coolcris: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
see wetin ned dey enjoy.. this life no balance I swear

5 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Kdon2: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Blinkwise:
It’s very obvious that the Nigerian entertainment industry has the most beautiful ladies. Regina Daniels is a beautiful young lady who attracted his husband Ned Nwoko to her side. One might say, he was charmed by her beauty.
Chioma Avril Rowland is no exceptional. She is also a very beautiful lady that one cannot get enough of her. Chioma who is neither an actress not an artist in Nigeria, also stole the heart of her boyfriend who happens to be one of the biggest artist in Nigerian Davido.
REGINA DANIELS
She was born on october 10, 2000 in Asaba............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chioma any day!

3 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Kdon2: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Blinkwise:
REGINA DANIELS

Chioma tops any day!

3 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Tmb78(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
How a reasonable person with clear eyes can compare Regina with Chioma still beats me.
Chioma with her made-up face can't stand close to Regina's natural face at all
That's how you know true beauty
Forget make up and filters and of course,the overhype,chioma is just average.

5 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by NobleAngell(f): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Clash of beauty indeed! There's only one beauty here.
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Muna4real(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
I choose chioma.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by wingmanIII: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chioma is sexier. Both are pretty though
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by laribari(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kingsintei:
it's clear nau

Who naaa?
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by clerkent(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Let me svck that bwest I just see first abeg
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by maiiilooo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
First of all, they should remove all those make up before we start

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Rickmann: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Blinkwise:
REGINA DANIELS

Regina Daniels isn't any where close pls..
Don't insult chioma.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Kingsintei(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
laribari:

Who naaa?
people's definition of beauty differs. for me Regina is more beautiful facially

2 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tmb78:
How a reasonable person with clear eyes can compare Regina with Chioma still beats me.
Chioma with her made-up face can't stand close to Regina's natural face at all
That's how you know true beauty
Forget make up and filters and of course,the overhype,chioma is just average.

You just took the words right out of my mouth.

Chioma with makeup may look finer but without makeup, Regina beat her hands down. Makeup doesn't do justice to Regina's looks.

Regina is more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
My Definition Of Beauty Goes Beyound Just D Physical Appearance But 4rm D Attitude.
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by AuroraB(f): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chioma. Please. How would Regina look in Chioma's complexion undecided. With this shape of face wey be like coin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Dollarship(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na hypocrisy dey support chioma grin
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by muller101(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Regina be like witch wey de undergo tutorials.
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Samfloxin(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Coolcris:
see wetin ned dey enjoy.. this life no balance I swear
There are girls prettier than Regina even in your hood.
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Benwallt(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Regina is not fine. She is a product of overhyping. Sioma anytime any day. Her ponmo would make a succulent bite.
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Yemike(m): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Davido fans don hijack the thread grin

This is the first time I'll be seeing Chioma's picture and I'll be an hypocrite if I choose Chioma to be prettier

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by ednut1(m): 3:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Get a life
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Djamel(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Truvel:
My Definition Of Beauty Goes Beyound Just D Physical Appearance But 4rm D Attitude.

There is a clear line between been beautiful and having a good character......i hate it when guys use the later to compensate the former in situations where the former is obviously missing

A gal has a good character but ugly......say it as it is... Which one is beauty in her character
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Djamel:

There is a clear line between been beautiful and having a good character......i hate it when guys use the later to compensate the former in situations where the former is obviously missing

A gal has a good character but ugly......say it as it is... Which one is beauty in her character
I Said Dis because U Guys Here Are Comparing Regina Daniels With Chioma In Terms Of Beauty By Making It Look As If Chioma Is Not Beautiful Too. Av U Not Seen Or Met A Beautiful Lady Or Girl Who Is Stupid Or With Bad Character B4? Perhaps, U May Be Admiring Her Size Of Her Ass, Boobs Etc Only 2 Find Out Dat D Lady Or Girl Has A Bad Character Or A Foolish Lifestyle Or May Even Be Promiscious, Which Now Makes U Lose Complete Interest In Her. Dat's Wat I Mean.
Re: Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful by Djamel(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Truvel:
I Said Dis because U Guys Here Are Comparing Regina Daniels With Chioma In Terms Of Beauty By Making It Look As If Chioma Is Not Beautiful Too. Av U Not Seen Or Met A Beautiful Lady Or Girl Who Is Stupid Or With Bad Character B4? Perhaps, U May Be Admiring Her Size Of Her Ass, Boobs Etc Only 2 Find Out Dat D Lady Or Girl Has A Bad Character Or A Foolish Lifestyle Or May Even Be Promiscious, Which Now Makes U Lose Complete Interest In Her. Dat's Wat I Mean.

Its better when you put it this way

(1) (Reply)

"Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita / Goldie And Prezzo Busted! Family Album. / PHOTOS: 2face Idibia, Uti Nwachukwu, Basketmouth At Questionmark Boss' Wedding I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.