Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud (76990 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by kyuniii(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Soon to become P lord( Prison Lord) fraud don't pay, stay clean, do clean and make clean money.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Rahmanjargo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Yes I am jealous of hardworking scammers who are very rich and have not been put in jail

He is a fraudster plain and simple - he was well known yahoo boy wheh he was in unilag and has always been a BEC scammer who claims to sell luxury properties but has not sold one and who sells/buys bitcoins but refuses to buy lower than $10,000 - he is a scammer plain and simple .

Obi Cubana too should be in jail as well as E-Money grin grin na me talk am

All i can see in this write up is poverty and bad Belle.

Grow up

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>This guy scammed many upcoming Yahoo boys by fronting to buy gift cards @ ridiculous prices>>

>>Once you send the gift card, Baba don Japa, then post Ur gift card as (done deal)grin grin

>>FTC this new month tho, I'll receive the first blessings in whatever I do this month, AMEN
He has a lot of impersonators

It might not be him

Just search for Bitcoin lord or Blord on Instagram and Facebook, you’ll see over 100 fake profiles / accounts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by faithful2911(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
ORAFA:
One by one
dem don dey go grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Gerrard59(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
In one of his posts, he took pictures with the commissioner of police in Anambra or Delta State. This is quite surprising.

Anyway, good riddance!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Eberex(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Stupid news title. What is the meaning of bitcoin Lord?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by drLammy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
post=93457300:
Na wa oooooo shocked

...afi Bitcoin Lord na!
Dem scammer someone!
All of una fraudsters go end in prison one by one.
Dem no dey telli person!
Make una ask una Oga Hushcockroach!!!
Na Body tell am las las.
Lazy criminal mofos!

Even your Oga Buhary na Scammer
Yahoo ni Babalawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by seangy4konji: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
almost 90 percent of every one living in Nigeria i a fraudstar...Only the ones who do theirs on the internet are the black sheep...go to any state or goverment parastatals and see them park cars...how does a civil servant with salary of 60k with three children be able to afford a four runner

dont look at my face...your neighbor who knots tie and woks at access bank and not ripe for car loan...how did he build that 4 bedroom flat

go ask ask dino melaye how he got three g wagons and feraris....

dont look at my face...look at yourself...you say u sell items,you know price is 6 k...you inflate it to 15 k and defraud unsuspecting buyer u say u are legit...

ogun kill all of us.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by GeneralPula: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
mbahdi:
To live long and happy.never you envy anyone.if it's only Garry n groundnut you can afford.eat it happily and thank God.90% of all these folks living large are into one fraudulent activities or rituals.always thank God

90% of rich people around the whole world..

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by kolade560: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>This guy scammed many upcoming Yahoo boys by fronting to buy gift cards @ ridiculous prices>>

>>Once you send the gift card, Baba don Japa, then post Ur gift card as (done deal)grin grin

>>FTC this new month tho, I'll receive the first blessings in whatever I do this month, AMEN

This guy once scammed me of my gift card......I cursed him severely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by double3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
seangy4konji:
almost 90 percent of every one living in Nigeria i a fraudstar...Only the ones who do theirs on the internet are the black sheep...go to any state or goverment parastatals and see them park cars...how does a civil servant with salary of 60k with three children be able to afford a four runner

dont look at my face...your neighbor who knots tie and woks at access bank and not ripe for car loan...how did he build that 4 bedroom flat

go ask ask dino melaye how he got three g wagons and feraris....

dont look at my face...look at yourself...you say u sell items,you know price is 6 k...you inflate it to 15 k and defraud unsuspecting buyer u say u are legit...

ogun kill all of us.
So does that justify crime??

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by OlawaleBammie: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Read and understand. I DON’T look at them. I am telling others to do same!!

This is not about doubling hustle. Since they all claim to be legit, they shouldn’t just tell us stories of how they were once car washers and now Gucci ambassadors. What happened between those two stages? They can’t answer. If they feel their business knowledge is too good to be free, then sell it! Not, “I am a real estate developer, I am an interior decorator“. Na you sell Eko Atlantic?!

Guy a dey feel you

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Diamondsaheed(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dis generation don cast,

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brute2162:
Lol, everybody using Bitcoin to cover up

Leave it to the average Nigerian to turn even the most noble and honest venture or profession into a criminal enterprise...

Bitcoin
Forex
SIM Registration
Banking
Church Ministry
Politics
Charity
ETC...

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by LZAA: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iceberg3:
Aphanja. grin

Lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Ernestforyou: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool ipob sad are thieves sad wink cheesy undecided.See the Useless red head lizard dey flaunt ill-gotten wealth.These son of PIGS make old/young pipu cry. misfortune nor go depart from their household.Baztardz sad angry angry coolcheesy grinangry

Stop typing this rubbish and try get sense and dont be unfortunate in life.Mind you i am a confirmed yoruba man from Oyo State.

Spits sad
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Bornfool(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
SaintHilary:

Amen and me too
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by studentofTruth: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
pocohantas:

[/i]

Okay, that's good. My point is that youths should look up to the right people — those who add value to the world and not any noise maker displaying wealth.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by jornwhite: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Double your hustle and stop ranting.

That is not a rant she made remarkable insight as much as i hate 2 admit it, most of you swift to chant double your hustle i doubt if you guyz really know whatsup.
Lets agree you've doubled ur hustle why are you not living in bananna island, you know so much about d hustle why are you not riding a Gwagon or ferrari. vanity geng abi you no wan show.
Bro triple your hustle n lets see you own a rolls royce. even orezi wey sabi d hustle never get money reach some wey dey sleep n wake grin
Bottomline if you don't know how ur mates are succeeding you go just runout with little or nothing to show.

12 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Slymonster(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I was hoping he wasn't into 419 because he shows off so much on Instagram, claiming it is bitcoin he trades.

If I click on Instagram. I see that guy everywhere and with one other small boy. I am like when people are off Instagram lifestyle. This one is still fooling himself. Them go chop am well.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by lampi: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
The guy exposed himself by mounting a giant billboard of his bit coin activity at unizik junction.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by gbakejia: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
I need N1 million and I intend to drop 2 plots of lands in Ibeju Lekki, lagos as collateral. Please I am ready to any interest rate. Please you can reach me on 09036497815
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by SirJerrie(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
Just speechless

Crime doesn't pay.

It pays...
But the "pay" is short-lived as compared to the fruits of legitimate hustle gotten through hardwork...
And then the Law catches up with the criminal and he's made to payback what he stole
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Damntruth(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sammyplug:
I sell original next season's jerseys & Polo of all clubs at 5k and Nike up and down.
how can those things be original..its not possible to get original jersey or polo for 5k brov..Original jersey is 50-60.original polo is 25-35k

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Kestolove(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
D idiot even get office
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Even if peradventure hes not into fraud, his flaunting too much...

Like he was competing with hushpuppy
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by ipobarethieves: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Ernestforyou post=93458815][/quote]Dumb hopeless pigs.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Vanzcharles(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
gbakejia:
I need N1 million and I intend to drop 2 plots of lands in Ibeju Lekki, lagos as collateral. Please I am ready to any interest rate. Please you can reach me on 09036497815

Why dont you seek the help of a good agent.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
I dunno

people who make money through dubious means show off a lot..

Everyday for the thief one-day for the owner

Smh
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Asiseeit: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
He has the pictures of his role models hung up on the wall behind him.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by aycorporat(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
pocohantas:

This is not about doubling hustle. Since they all claim to be legit, they shouldn’t just tell us stories of how they were once car washers and now Gucci ambassadors. What happened between those two stages? They can’t answer. If they feel their business knowledge is too good to be free, then sell it! Not, “I am a real estate developer, I am an interior decorator“. Na you sell Eko Atlantic?!
Maama, Nice way you dished it to the spokesman of the fraudsters. God bless you.
I don't know which stupid doubling of hustle he means.

Say no to fraudsters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.