Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Wanted Someone To Cuddle With’, Tolanibaj Opens Up On Relationship With Prince - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Wanted Someone To Cuddle With’, Tolanibaj Opens Up On Relationship With Prince (273 Views)

BBNaija: Khalid Clears Air On Relationship With Daniella / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted Someone To Cuddle With’, Tolanibaj Opens Up On Relationship With Prince by Samiolafire: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Just evicted BBNaija housemate, Tolanibaj said she chose to be with Prince out of her desire to have someone to cuddle with.

Tolanibaj said this during a chat with the show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, where she opened up on her feelings for the male housemate.

Speaking on her relationship with Prince, the media personality said she initially developed feelings for Neo but chose to stay away because he is lousy.

According to her, she opted in for Prince because he had no girlfriend in the house and nobody was claiming her.
[VIDEO]
https://allnews.ng/news/bbnaija-2020-i-wanted-someone-to-cuddle-with-tolanibaj-opens-up-on-relationship-with-prince

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija5: Why Laycon Will Win Not Because He Broke But He Is A god In Human body / Bbnaija: I Want Laycon To Win - Kiddwaya / TSTV To Launch Pay Per View Model Enabling Nigerians To Pay As Low As N2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.