Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets (62889 Views)

BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2020
BBNaija lockdown housemates, Erica and Kiddwaya, ''cuddled aggressively'' after retiring to the Head of House lounge shortly after their Saturday night party.

The lovebirds were caught on camera making out on their bed last night August 15.

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2020

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Nelly4you: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
nice one

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Finnese001: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
How does that concerns us undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Guyman02: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Because of how Man City cut my ticket yesterday making me to lose a big amount, today I am scared of adding Man U to my ticket.
For all bettors here Oluwa go soon answer our prayers wink

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by prince985(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
I wonder how a right thinking person would willingly rush to book space on bbn thread only to insult the show while secretly following the drama going on in the house. You're just as jobless as those watching it. There are numerous threads on fp you can click, nobody is forcing you to watch the show.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by WalkerMichael(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
They both lost focus and concentration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by CalabarPikin: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
OK

Testimony time

after showing the news to my landlord.....guess what......my rent for 2yrs was refunded

Fools....

..e pain me sef....

After all dis mess....person go carry 85m take pass like dat...

12 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by visijo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Even in the bible,the book of Job comes before Romans.so find a job before you get into romance

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by lekxaid007(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
show for pussy ass niggars undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Adesina18111(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Useless show with useless a news...but wait ooo...some people can be so jobless and sleepless to have waited to catch these scene!!!! embarassed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by freshkpomo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Verdict: Youths are distracted, Buhari is happy... Case closed... Stupid show for stupid people..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Euegene100001: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Too loosed a girl . Are you the only girl in that house y are u the most foolish

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by tonididdy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Not even video.... Biko what are we supposed to see here angry

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
rada rada!
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Lukenitheooo6(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fingerica Erica doing what she knows best

7 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by bigestPREEKhere: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
no proof
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Kenmatt(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are people still watching BBNaija?
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by RexTramadol1: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Who pour pure water for their bed

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Coldfeets: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Since when did it become a crime to be cuddling aggressively under the sheets? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by dolafanta: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shenanigans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
No wonder I couldn’t sleep last night. Their ringtones were too loud
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Shutupthere: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Mescana22(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Does she even know how to do anything else, She’s always Hot, whenever the kidd guy comes close to her she will be all wet . Tuehh ,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by JayCynic(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
How does this show entertain y'all frankly.

When I tried watching the show yesterday, I saw them cooking, then after that they were having some unintelligible conversation. Next thing I saw they were sleeping. Yes I watched human beings sleeping, I didn't see a single mind-blowing thing, Now human beings are cuddling, how am I supposed to be fascinated by all this?

What happened to the Project Fames and WWTBAMs?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Topsic70: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
"Aggressive cuddling" ke?
See wetin Jada smith don cause. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by AmazingELixir: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
lipsrsealed

Useless show watched by useless people
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by KossyKiss97(f): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok o

I am tired of seeing these 2 irresponsible adults being brandished in our faces everytime I come online.

We really celebrate mediocrity in this country.

Tomorrow, those irresponsible people will become brand ambassador and influencers here and there, and some youth somewhere trying to start a legit hustle will continue to languish in agony.

Honestly I weep for this country. E dey pain me gan....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.