Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) (2480 Views)

"It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Nksleek: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Nigerians have condemned in strong terms the comments made about Governor Godwin Obaseki’s childlessness during one of the campaign tours of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking during the campaign, Tony Kabaka had made references to the Obaseki’s childlessness and how a sterile man can never be allowed to rule Edo State again.

Kabaka went further to question who Obaseki intends to leave all the money he is amassing for as there’s no issue to inherit such.

In a twist, public backlash greeted the comments that were meant to de-market the re-election bid of Obaseki while others defended same on the ground that the Governor and his supporters had on several occasions made mockery and similar comments on Adams Oshiomhole’s failed marriage during their campaigns.

See reactions and watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/09/01/controversy-as-edo-apc-makes-mockery-of-governor-obasekis-childlessness-during-campaign-video/

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020

sad
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by IamWonderful: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
PDP sympathizers, so kabaka is now the spokesman of APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by SmartProf(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
He Kabaka who mocked the governor, does he appear to be the kind of individual any parent will wish or pray for as a child they will be proud of? It's in Africa that people clamour and are restless if kids aren't coming..but in the developed world, a lot of persons opt not to even produce kids, and when they are old, they donate their wealth to charity. Obaseki should ignore the idiots cos they've got to keep behaving like idiots, else the world will be worried what has happened to idiots.

11 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by daddytime(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Classless as usual.

The first time I ever heard about this was from this same kabaka's at his hotel 3 years ago when I was there having a drink while he was at a corner close to the pool with his boys shouting and lamenting. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Dyke15(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2020
If they like, they should mock him for being Worwor, d main koko be say na 4+4 be d new bar code now. U know, i laugh at my brodas frm d west dat take d Edo no be Lagos slogan for granted. Na we wey dey 4 Edo wey know wats up. If dem lyk make dem team up Kabaka wit Mc Oluomo, we dey ready 4 their game. WE WILL MATCH DEM FAYA 4 FAYA. SAY I NO LYK FIGHT NO BE WEN U CARRY AM ENTA MY DOMOT

15 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by LegacyB: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Even though I think this is a senseless remark. But remember some People brought us this low.

No one has a monopoly of bad mouth!!!!!!!
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kabaka the tiger.

Bunch of idiots

3 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by NextGovernor(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by simpleseyi: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Didn't you people call Oshiomhole and his now runaway wife childless?

My friend, is Obaseki childless or not? Answer the question first, then we can continue from there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by colorsofrainbow: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
simpleseyi:
Didn't you people call Oshiomhole and his now runaway wife childless?

My friend, is Obaseki childless or not? Answer the question first, then we can continue from there.
incredible nonentity... Everything is political to you.
Your conscience is stuck right in d butt of one of bubu's cows..I doubt if u will be able to locate it again..anyway I understand you are a little boy yet to understand what life is all about..
Go collect food from ur mama,she's calling

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by vixpal: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
That's not good enough, but Obaseki is also guilty of the same offence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Leboska(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
May God punish anybody who supports apc in Edo, may you never find peace.

4 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Elections in Nigeria can be likened to war, and as they say, "all is fair in war".

Nonetheless, Kabaka will eat his poundo as raw yam at the fullness of time.

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Nksleek: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by mightyhazell: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
see as them hand this man more victory thru sympathy votes.. watch how ppl that have childless friends,relatives,neighbors etc will turn sympathetic to obaseki..

plus this suggests that he won't be storing up wealth anywhere for generations yet unborn

God bless obaseki

4+4 ogbane

3 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Dreambeat: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Not right in my opinion. Keep people's private and family life out of politics

2 Likes

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Miracle1991: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
incredible nonentity... Everything is political to you.
Your conscience is stuck right in d butt of one of bubu's cows..I doubt if u will be able to locate it again..anyway I understand you are a little boy yet to understand what life is all about..
Go collect food from ur mama,she's calling
when Obaseki was singing that Oshiomole wife ran away without giving him a child where was your conscience? I believe your conscience was on lockdown abi? Hypocrite! You insulted somebody and laugh but you start crying and looking for sympathy when the person insulted you back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by freshkpomo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Verdict: The question is, did Obaseki create himself? Being barren is not something to mock people with, it's the worst thing to do. If you mock your neighbour who is barren, the woman does not mind taking all your kids life, I have seen it happen.. Tony kabaka is too old for this. APC will loose more votes from this act.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by freshkpomo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nksleek:
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by alizma: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
PDP won't enter the street to campaign now, they are busy looking for cheap goals. From showing telemundo on billboard to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Exc2000: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gbas Gbos

Why call him impotent Governor tho
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by garfield1: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pdp started this personal attacks,let them taste it too
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:
Gbas Gbos

Why call him impotent Governor tho
yes but it's better than to be impotent than to give birth to an ugly kpomo mouth with pyramid head as a child
as Ugly as Oshiomole

4+4=obaseki
Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by Exc2000: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes but it's better than to be impotent than to give birth to an ugly kpomo mouth with pyramid head as a child
as Ugly as Oshiomole

4+4=obaseki

Impotent Governor and his gay supporters sef

No wonder Betty Obaseki refused to campaign for the ugly impotent gay

Please stop quoting me .. feel free to make your own comments if you are intelligent enough

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Impotent Governor and his gay supporters sef

No wonder Betty Obaseki refused to campaign for the ugly impotent gay

Please stop quoting me .. feel free to make your own comments if you are intelligent enough

God forbid if i stop quoting you
it can never happen
I'm you and you're me grin
na life time contract and marriage cheesy

sorry Obaseki = 8 years whether ugly kpomo mouth people like Oshiomole likes it or not grin

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by lpaul1388(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
na Ogun oba go kill that useless kabaka when nor get future

1 Like

Re: Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) by abeyaktech: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is how developed countries are ahead of us. They campaign base on issues not to drag family matter into campaign. I don't blame the thug, most of them are illiterate.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Hausa’s Again, They’ve Suffered Enough - IPOB / Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy / Aisha Buhari Has Deactivated Her Tweeter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.