Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy (2474 Views)

Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by VoteObi2023: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu campaigners have their strategy of supporting their candidate to attacking Peter Obi online.

They don't even talk about Atiku of PDP and Kwankwanso of NNPP.

How could someone they claim to be irrelevant causing them sleepless night.

It's simple.

Peter Obi has won all Twitter polls which always reflecting the voting pattern of the most sophisticated Nigeria. Any Presidential candidate who consistently wins Twitter polls ends up winning the South.

Tinubu Campaigners are scared that their principal will lose his Southern stronghold to Peter Obi.

Also, in a recent Facebook poll in one of Northern's biggest online community, NNPP got over 50k votes, PDP got over 40k votes while APC got over 20k. If the poll reflects the will of the Arrewa voters, it means Kwankwanso and Atiku will win the North massively.

Also, Kwankwanso has won virtually all the Facebook online polls in Northern Facebook community while Peter Obi has won in a Facebook online poll conducted by Northern Christians.

With the North out of the bag for them, Tinubu campaigners only hope of winning the election is getting the South overwhelmingly and running with a Moslem.

With Peter Obi in the mix, Southern votes are already in jeopardy especially if they settle for a Moslem VP.

So they changed their campaign strategy to start attacking a man who has NEVER attacked them.

I hope Yorubas will not start shouting "Peter Obi Supporters are demarketing him if we start attacking Tinubu like they are doing to Peter Obi"

Obi 2023

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
The Real Tinubu
Tinubu is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and building evil dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
They can't attack northern candidate’s because the north won't vote for Tinubu if they do,
The north takes any attack on their candidate as an attack on the north.

that's why I think it's not wise that Peter Obi is running

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Kingozymandias(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
They can't attack northern candidate’s because the north won't vote for Tinubu if they do,

Truth be told Obi is someone we all in camp Waziri respect tremendously but respectfully we don't see him as a competition only because of his party which has no structure. Tinubu on the other hand we don't see as relevant at all. Infact he is the worst possible candidate APC could have put up against us grin

Waziri Adamawa is already the president next year.. infact the APC are more interested 8n campaigning for whom Waziri should choose as his VP ....mumu people, if you see as they have been campaigning that Waziri should choose wike you would think wike is an ApC member grin

Stupid people

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by VoteObi2023: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

It's wise he is running.

I got my PVC because of Obi and I will be voting in Lagos with a lot of my brothers

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Kingozymandias(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:

It's wise he is running.

I got my PVC because of Obi and I will be voting in Lagos with a lot of my brothers

Well you Obi supporters should start paying LeoDeKing, if he makes 5 comemnts 4 are about Obi. You can't buy that sort of free publicity grin

Even in totally unrelated topics he comment sabout Obi
Example if the thread is about a school .. his comment would be the school is fraudulent just like Peter Obi grin

If the thread is about an accident, his comment would be these roads are bad just like Peter Obi's governance

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by XerXers: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Truth be told Obi is someone we all in camp Waziri respect tremendously but respectfully we don't see him as a competition only because of his party which has no structure. Tinubu on the other hand we don't see as relevant at all. Infact he is the worst possible candidate APC could have put up against us grin

Waziri Adamawa is already the president next year.. infact the APC are more interested 8n campaigning for whom Waziri should choose as his VP ....mumu people, if you see as they have been campaigning that Waziri should choose wike you would think wike is an ApC member grin

Stupid people
Na yorubas vote Wike at the primaries at gave Fayose and Dele Momodu zero votes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Kingozymandias(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
XerXers:

Na yorubas vote Wike at the primaries at gave Fayose and Dele Momodu zero votes

Yes
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by ayoolataiwo(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2022
BAT

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2022
In coming weeks North we start alien with peter obi i suggest peter obi get more security oh!!
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Penguin2: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Omo Kwankwaso is popular in the north o!

Imagine he could agree to team up with Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by DMerciful(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Unless as Obi's vice, anything short of that is a No!
Penguin2:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Owontime: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2022
I think the last person Tinubu supporters are worried about is Peter Obi, but you can continue to deceive yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Penguin2: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Unless as Obi's vice, anything short of that is a No!

Yes nah

You think I’m talking about him being president?

Nah

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by nameo: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Stupid people

You are lying here Bros

Peter Obi is going to win the SE next year. You can take that to the bank.

And PDP cannot win the Presidency if they loze the SE.

Both PDP and APC are scared of Obi and Kwankanso

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by nameo: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2022
Owontime:
I think the last person Tinubu supporters are worried about is Peter Obi, but you can continue to deceive yourself.

Yet they spend most of their time on Peter Obi.

Who is self-deceving now??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Tinubu campaigners have their strategy of supporting their candidate to attacking Peter Obi online.

It's simple.

Peter Obi has won all Twitter polls which always reflecting the voting pattern of the most sophisticated Nigeria. Any Presidential candidate who consistently wins Twitter polls ends up winning the South.

Tinubu Campaigners are scared that their principal will lose his Southern stronghold to Peter Obi.

Also, in a recent Facebook poll in one of Northern's biggest online community, NNPP got over 50k votes, PDP got over 40k votes while APC got over 20k. If the poll reflects the will of the Arrewa voters, it means Kwankwanso and Atiku will win the North massively.

Also, Kwankwanso has won virtually all the Facebook online polls in Northern Facebook community while Peter Obi has won in a Facebook online poll conducted by Northern Christians.

With the North out of the bag for them, Tinubu campaigners only hope of winning the election is getting the South overwhelmingly and running with a Moslem.

With Peter Obi in the mix, Southern votes are already in jeopardy especially if they settle for a Moslem VP.

So they changed their campaign strategy to start attacking a man who has NEVER attacked them.

I hope Yorubas will not start shouting "Peter Obi Supporters are demarketing him if we start attacking Tinubu like they are doing to Peter Obi"

Obi 2023
Don't use Yoruba use Tinubu urchins, many Yoruba media influences are supporting Obi, Obi is a national mandate not regional candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by JAGS001(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The Real Tinubu
Tinubu is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and building evil dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.
You too dey talk nobody will have time to read this calm down, eat and sleep things will get better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by VaginaMiners: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
post=113723251:

Don't use Yoruba use Tinubu urchins, many Yoruba media influences are supporting Obi, Obi is a national mandate not regional candidate.
Obi is an Ibo mandate .
Time will tell cheesy

It's good you've left Amaechi for an Ibo mandate grin grin
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by juman(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi would not win in any region.

I remember gani fawehimin got less than two hundred thousands votes across the country.
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by juman(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Never say never.
If the labour party raise several millions of dollars and have some political structure across the country.
Then they can perform well in elections.
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:

It's simple.

Obi 2023

Yoruba's have penchant for insulting Igbo's.

They have nothing upstairs other than abuse Igbo's.

A Yoruba doesn't have the ability for superior arguments rather they resort to all manner of insult, lies, propaganda, and character assassination.

Simply put, they're cowards and very envious race.
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Obi is an Ibo mandate .
Time will tell cheesy

It's good you've left Amaechi for an Ibo mandate grin grin

Vagabonds like you are bigots.

Obi is a national candidate. You fails again.
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by DarkPheonix: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
I want to make one thing clear to you Ibo, Obi supporter, while campaigning for Obi and you want to use the ethnic card stop generalizing, and making it seems like the whole of yoruba is in support of Tinubi, it is annoying and won't do you any good. Anyone claiming he is in support of Obi and insulting the yoruba, thereby creating a divide among the southerners is only after the downfall of Obi.
I'm yoruba and the whole of my family we are rooting for Obi, same thing with a lot of yoruba people. Yoruba vote is is needed to make Obi president, so stop spilling ethnic biles against the whole of the south westerners. And even more so there are a whole of Obi supporters in the north jsyk.

Only a dunderhea.d, or someone that benefits from corruption and evil will support Tinubi or Atiku.

#Time4goodChange
#Obidient
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin
Cause peter obi fans are funny breeds of individual and easy to bully grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by OfoIgbo: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:

He will have to be Obi's vice.

A northerner is the current president, so it will be totally unacceptable for Obi to go for the vice position.

Especially now that Peter Obi seems to have grown in reputation and popularity over the past 3 weeks
Re: Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy by VaginaMiners: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Vagabonds like you are bigots.

Obi is a national candidate. You fails again.
See this poorly educated, onitsha headbridge tout !
You 'fails' again indeed grin grin
Illiterate osu terrorist!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Fully Obi-dient. See The Lovely Pics Of My Incoming President / I Wore APC Cap To Collect My PVC For Peter Obi / Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.