Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,309 members, 7,954,235 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Kiddwaya Is Very Unserious – Wathoni - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Is Very Unserious – Wathoni (407 Views)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Is Very Unserious – Wathoni by RandomAfrican1: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020

Wathoni, one of the newly evicted housemates from this season’s Big Brother Naija house has been speaking with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Ebuka, the show host, caught up with Wathoni in her hotel room after her eviction, and as is the norm with the reality show’s evictees, he sought to poke out some answers from her… and boy did he get answers?

The show host did not waste time in asking the question on many people’s minds. “So what did you see in Bright O that actually that made you eventually go there,” Ebuka asked.

“He’s funny, he listens to me a lot, and I feel like he “likes” me… I don’t know if he likes me the way I like him though,” Wathoni responded.

Ebuka then added that it appeared that she was trying to get with some people before the “situationship” with Bright happened, he mentioned the Kiddwaya, Eric and Prince moments as reference.

She answered saying for Kiddwaya, she had no feelings for him at, she only liked his vibe as a friend. For Eric, she liked how he treated her like she was everything and the way he usually looked at her and pumped her up. “Prince, he’s my spec. I always said it… I liked him and feelings were starting to grow, but at a point I had to cut it off because of Tolani.”

Watch the full video interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/kiddwaya-is-very-unserious-wathoni/

(1) (Reply)

Blacklist Season 8 Status, Renewed On-hold Or Canceled? / Queen Amina Movie | A Hero And The Most Powerful African Queen / Matrix 4' Footages Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.