Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition (1580 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Abia APC Elects Orji Kalu As New Caucus Chairman / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
grin the idiots want to rule 12 years of presidency when almighty North don't even have 12 years of presidency before them.
.them dey learn ...no region trust yorubas at all

just get an igbo man that wants one Nigeria u are safe ..but can u trust yorubas ?

minus igbos obj never deal with north for 3rd term ?

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Feel free to contest Ibo man,

Either Vice Presidency or Presidency you are losing as you've always lost

lol see king of opposition they talk

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Nigeria no be Lagos.

Sure Nigeria begs to be as economically viable as lagos
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Bannylove13: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

na why him go win Lagos

tinubu way no sure of wining Lagos even ...abi na osibanjo way lose him unit ? this yorubas too make noise

Ignorance oti’porju... grin

Na dia way..
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol see king of opposition they talk

Kindly remind me the highest office any Ibo man occupies in the democratic dispensation even as a majority ethnic group ?!

Remind me of the Ibo service chief? I forgot his name

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
e shock you?

tongue
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Oracleforce: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

kalu stands 200% better chance than any Yoruba man ...that's a fact

u asked igbos to make intention known ..just one ooh and fear done begin catch una

make tinubu declare intrest first or osibanjo ...their file full ground

Tell Orji Kalu to deliver Abia State and some other Southeastern States for APC first....then I will take him serious..

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by flyingpig: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Sure Nigeria begs to be as economically viable as lagos
the handiwork of all Nigerians undecidedabi na only Yoruba live lagos undecided
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
the handiwork of all Nigerians undecidedabi na only Yoruba live lagos undecided

No be only Yoruba resides in Lagos, but only Yoruba's rule Lagos Democratically from Governors to Oba's to Iyaloja and Babaloja.. we lead you and that's why Lagos is a successful state.. we are leading Nigeria 2023 again so get that into your mind
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by flyingpig: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

No be only Yoruba resides in Lagos, but only Yoruba's rule Lagos Democratically from Governors to Oba's to Iyaloja and Babaloja.. we lead you and that's why Lagos is a successful state.. we are leading Nigeria 2023 again so get that into your mind
You want first North have 12 years of presidency ? grin I dey laugh you. You don't know these Sahelians.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
You want first North have 12 years of presidency ? grin I dey laugh you. You don't know these Sahelians.

Na Ibo dey fear to contest against North.. PDP would present North President Aspirant with a Yoruba Vice President, while APC would present Osinbajo with a Northwest Muslim Vice President

93 Abiola won Bashir Tofar from Kano
2003 Obasanjo won Muhammadu Buhari Katsina

So Ibo man ... Nothing for you in 2023 not even Vice
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cyberterror:
Twitter voters gringrin

That's how they voted Atiku and he became their president.

Come... stop this thing, i no dey like am. angry
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by flyingpig: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Na Ibo dey fear to contest against North.. PDP would present North President Aspirant with a Yoruba Vice President, while APC would present Osinbajo with a Northwest Muslim Vice President

93 Abiola won Bashir Tofar from Kano
2003 Obasanjo won Muhammadu Buhari Katsina

So Ibo man ... Nothing for you in 2023 not even Vice
grin we go see na. Goodluck to you out-witting the northerners to a 2 term 8years presidency when they've not had one. E go clear you in due time. Who laughs last laughs best grin

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
grin we go see na. Goodluck to you out-witting the northerners to a 2 term 8years presidency when they've not had one. E go clear you in due time. Who laughs last laughs best grin

Las Las Na House of representatives Minority leader or Deputy Chief whip we go still give you for 2023

And the only Service Chief you are getting is Director General Boys Scout of Nigeria

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by flyingpig: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Las Las Na House of representatives Minority leader or Deputy Chief whip we go still give you for 2023

your case na 2022 primaries e go clear for your eye. No worry. Last comment for you. It's just a matter of time.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Oracleforce:

Tell Orji Kalu to deliver Abia State and some other Southeastern States for APC first....then I will take him serious..
tell osibanjo to win his unit first for apc then we can talk

tell tinubu to win Lagos by 65% first with all the billions he took ..give kalu the free hand and half of the money given to tinubu he would deliver abia n imo

next
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Kindly remind me the highest office any Ibo man occupies in the democratic dispensation even as a majority ethnic group ?!

lol Google obj father then come back
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol Google obj father then come back

Lol I googled it and it showed ;

Amos Adigun Obaluayesanjo "Obasanjo" Bankole and his mother was Bernice Ashabi Bankole
As his parents

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo

Still you skipped my question .. let me ask you again;Kindly remind me the highest office any Ibo man occupies in the democratic dispensation even as a majority ethnic group ?!

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Japhtee(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

And the only Service Chief you are getting is Director General Boys Scout of Nigeria

I hope they were able to give your father kindred head. Be typing with hunger
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Exc2000: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Japhtee:

I hope they were able to give your father kindred head. Be typing with hunger

Involving a stranger's father in a political discuss shows the kind of personalty of the failures that failed in raising you properly

Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by contigiency(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
ORJI Uzo Kalu vomited poison for making such statement. Though we know he is eyeing the Senate president seat, that's why he is saying that any region can take the presidency.

He knows that he doesn't have the required good image to aspire for the presidency, and that he has a better chance to get Senate president seat. Hence, his reason for saying that any region can take APC ticket.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Oracleforce: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

tell osibanjo to win his unit first for apc then we can talk

tell tinubu to win Lagos by 65% first with all the billions he took ..give kalu the free hand and half of the money given to tinubu he would deliver abia n imo

next

Irrational comments...
Ogun and Lagos state are APC States....nobody supported Tinubu and Oshibajo before they won their States for APC...despite strong opposition in the state...
Orji Kalu, Ngige, and the like should form an alliance to win all the southeastern State for APC then I know his Igbo people respect his opinion....
Orji kalu doesn't have a voice in Igbo land and he wants to rule the entire country...
.Nnamdi Kalu is a better candidate than all the southeast politicians in APC...because when Nnamdi Kalu speaks Igbo people respect his voice...
Re: 2023: Nigerians Drag Orji Kalu As He Suggests Presidential Ambition by Japhtee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:

Involving a stranger's father in a political discuss shows the kind of personalty of the failures that failed in raising you properly

When you dragged a full tribe into political discuss i guess you are brought up well. Please point out where I said anything inappropriate as it concerns your father. You lack comprehension obviously because tribalism have made you lost all sense of reasoning. Many politicians from east have benefited from Buhari being the president and i am sure is your type that was struggling for agege bread during lockdown. Your hypocrisy is smelling

Edo End SARS Protesters Block Highway To Cook Sunday Jollof Rice (Photos) / 2023: Atiku Refuses To Give Up, Takes Step / Clashes Between Herdsmen & Farmers Intensifies In Ghana