Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 (4658 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Fc Copenhagen: 32% (16 votes)
Chelsea: 63% (31 votes)
Draw: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 / Manchester United vs West Ham [3 - 0] On Tue, 23rd Feb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by mukina2: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
Chelsea will look to revive their faltering season when they travel to FC Copenhagen in the Champions League on Tuesday.

The Stamford Bridge outfit won the League and FA Cup double last year in their first campaign under Carlo Ancelotti, but they have struggled to replicate that success this season.

The team are a distant fifth in the Premier League table, 12 points behind leaders Manchester United and looking hard pressed to retain their title.

And their defence of the FA Cup ended on Sunday, when they lost to Everton on penalties in a fourth-round replay.

That leaves the Champions League as the club's best chance of collecting silverware this season.

Despite their enviable record in the latter stages of the tournament over recent seasons, it remains to be seen how far they can advance this time.

While round of 16 opponents Copenhagen are hardly one of the heavyweights left in the competition, they nevertheless represent a difficult proposition for Ancelotti's side.

With the Danish league on winter hiatus from December until March, Copenhagen have not been in competitive action since their last Champions League outing on December 8.

While the team will be well-rested for the visit of Chelsea to the Parken Stadion, they are also likely to be lacking match sharpness.

Before their lengthy break, Copenhagen were dominant at home and are 19 points clear in the league.

They also impressed in Europe, holding Barcelona to a 1-1 draw at home and beating Panathinaikos and Ruben Kazan.

Revitalised former Chelsea wide-man Jesper Gronkjaer has been a key part of Copenhagen's successful season and will relish the chance of lining-up against his former club.

Fernando Torres may make his Champions League debut for Chelsea following a January switch from Liverpool, but left winger Yuri Zhirkov and centre-back Alex are likely to be absent through injury.

Match
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
@post chelsea is currently on a free fall and i am sure they will not get a favourable result on tuesday. I pray copahegen will be at their very best because that is also a factor. But then what about copahegen 3 chelsea 0 chelsea is going down!
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
Fc Copenhagen all the way! Hopefuly they wont be lacking sharpness,i have been following their progress since the draws & i know they have been playing friendlies and hopefuly they will DISGRACE CHELSEA!! Fc copahagen 3 chelsea 0.
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by Olaisrich(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
@post chelsea is currently on a free fall and i am sure they will not get a favourable result on tuesday. I pray copahegen will be at their very best because that is also a factor. But then what about copahegen 3 chelsea 0 chelsea is going down!

my enemy will not triumph over me! you will be surprise that the opposite is the case!
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by baslone: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
This is where I want to be!
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by amurx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
wish dem gud anyway coz dey ar fellow england klub
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by mojounited(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ah! The Pensioners are not escaping from this one grin Just kidding - Hasta la vista FC Copenhagen
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by remele2(f): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
With Chelsea's free fall, i will be rooting for FC Copenhagen grin wink
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by Dare14: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
Copenhagen to nick this one
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by medjai(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
Copenhagen are rock solid at home. They defeated United there in 2009 and drew with Barca in the group stage. I think this will end in a draw.
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch411(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
medjai:

Copenhagen are rock solid at home. They defeated United there in 2009 and drew with Barca in the group stage. I think this will end in a draw.
Wrong!! Chelsea is going down tomorow. i only pray copenhagen can make it about 3-0 Chelsea will fall!!
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by jude33084(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
when u underate the blues thats wheb they make you feel the blues,, ask manU fans last season tongue
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch411(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
I predicted Chelsea's disgraceful shock exit from the FA cup. Chelsea must go down, they are not far from Cham,pions league elimination. chelsea must fall, chelsea is not a team worth following, they are anti- football. CHELSEA MUST FALL!!
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2011
Chelsea will be traveling to the Danish capital to play FC Copenhagen Sports analysts says Chelsea is going there as favourites but we all know that Disaster looms for chelsea, a team on a free fall. hmmm Do you honestly think Chelsea can survive tomorow ?? I DONT THINK SO i am predicting a loss for chelsea and if Cpenhagen plays well it might end up as 3-0 !! against chelsea

20:45 FC Copenhagen ? - ? Chelsea
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by mystikal(m): 2:19am On Feb 22, 2011
I dont see Chelsea winning this 1st leg really, But I think they'd still qualify over the two legs.

For this 1st leg, a loss or draw maybe
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by arshy(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2011
switch47:

Fc Copenhagen all the way! Hopefuly they wont be lacking sharpness,i have been following their progress since the draws & i know they have been playing friendlies and hopefuly they will DISGRACE CHELSEA!! Fc copahagen 3 chelsea 0.

I have watched this Switch47 guy passionately hating on Chelsea for more than 3 years now, if the guy had applied the passion into something positive in his life I bet nobody can stand in his way to greatness. Unfortunately, he never see beyond hating Chelsea, and he remains on the same spot - posting their downfall every weekend while the boys keep making their millions and the club keep growing. Can u see life? The Secret of Masterminding is only reveal to few
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2011
arshy:

I have watched this Switch47 guy passionately hating on Chelsea for more than 3 years now, if the guy had applied the passion into something positive in his life I bet nobody can stand in his way to greatness. Unfortunately, he never see beyond hating Chelsea, and he remains on the same spot - posting their downfall every weekend while the boys keep making their millions and the club keep growing. Can u see life? The Secret of Masterminding is only reveal to few

@arshy
you are very funny,you have no idea of who is behind switch47, u don't know me!! I can't even finish listing what i have achieved since switch 47 was created. You are so naive to think posting on nairaland can make my companies/firms & business stand still. shocked shocked you talk about who u dont know. Well am not surprised.u are a chelsea fan!? Anyway ,as i was saying before the offtopic mosquito bite, chelsea is going down tonight, copenhagen fc all the way!! I hope it ends 3-0 against chelsea. CHELSEA WILL FALL TONIGHT!! CHELSEA cant survive this, Copenhagen is no pushover, you dont know them but i know they are good enough to beat chelsea 3-0
FC COPENHAGEN ALL THE WAYY!! grin
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by delegiwa(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2011
switch47:

@arshy you are very funny,you have no idea of who is behind switch47, u don't know me!! I can't even start listing what i have achieved since switch 47 was created. You are so naive to think posting on nairaland can make my companies/firms & business stand still. you talk about who u dont know. Well am not surprised.u are a chelsea fan!? Anyway ,as i was saying before the offtopic mosquito bite, chelsea is going down tonight, copenhagen fc all the way!! I hope it ends 3-0 against chelsea. CHELSEA WILL FALL TONIGHT!!

@Switch47, ol boy free these guys na. Dem never suffer enough? Premiership - out! Carling - For where? FA cup - who dash them? Now you are wishing they crash out of the only thing they are still in contention for. Are u from Obi Akpor (a.k.a Obi kporo nku)?

Abeg, make Chelsea beat Copenhagen, make my best friend no hang this evening. Up Chelsea grin
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by FBS: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2011
Win or . . .
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by Nwaokike(f): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2011
arshy:

I tire o.lyk say d guy has Blues wet dreams every nite. tongue tongue tongue tongue wetin be him own?? angry angry
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2011
delegiwa:

@Switch47, ol boy free these guys na. Dem never suffer enough? Premiership - out! Carling - For where? FA cup - who dash them? Now you are wishing they crash out of the only thing they are still in contention for. Are u from Obi Akpor (a.k.a Obi kporo nku)?

Abeg, make Chelsea beat Copenhagen, make my best friend no hang this evening. Up Chelsea grin
  hehehhehehehehe        No mind the guy, im talk say dissing chelsea over 3 years no make me move forward  like say im na my next door neighbor! if having less than 2500 posts on nairaland makes switch not progress in life  then the Moderators and guys that spends hours reeling out statistics (facts and figures) day in day out here are not only  standing still but on reverse gear   grin grin  like say na me post pass for nairaland. grin the boy naive no be small.    ok         make i free chelsea abi??  not until they realise they are a fluke who only won something  (EPL) after 50 years because of heavy spending without which they are no better than CRAWLEY.
CHELSEA IS GOING DOWN TONIGHT!! please adive your friend not to watch the match if he is suicidal he can try playing pro-evolution soccer on Play station for a change because that is the only place chelsea can win.

VERDICT-   Fc Copenhagen all the way!!   CHELSEA WILL FALL!   3-0 !!

@FBS

Will drogba play tonight?? he has been very dull lately. my regards to nateevs. hehehehehhehehe   prepare for more complaints and argument on the chelsea thread.  am so so enjoying every bit of the drama.   brace your selves    UCL elimination is as close as your PC screen.   Chelsea is falling tonight.  cheesy
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by dipo2much(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2011
^
Shut up your keyboard. Shebi una dey always yab arsenal? Now tables have turned. God don catch una. Una never see anytin yet. Champions league next season no evem sure for you. Shameless money miss roads. Even if you sign Honourable Arsene Wenger, even he may not be able to save hopeless chelski
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by dipo2much(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2011
@ switch47.
I see you,bro. Rub it skin deep into them. Disgusting club chelsea is. In all of arsenal's six years without a trophy,its was never has embarrassing as chelsea currently is. Spend nearly 100M in transfers and still shitty. The club should be shut down, I am serious
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by 1stknight(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2011
Olaisrich:

my enemy will not triumph over me! you will be surprise that the opposite is the case!

U beta pray harder b'cos chealsea nids more dan dat
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by 190: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
I have resigned from chelsea FC and currently clubless and fanless

but i wont allow someone diss my team

Switch bro,

How far now,

I have a small Job for you

come kiss my furry black azz and tell me how it tastes

Goat!! undecided
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
@190 you said u have resigned from chelsea and therefore clubless so how come they are still "your team" please stay off cheap drugs. Stay-put in the sexuality section NOT HERE. Lol. Chelsea should fall tonight by a least 2 or 3 goal margin. Chelsea must fall
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by Nkemika(f): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
hello guys, do you think Chelsea will redeem some pride in tonight match?  well lets hope some people don't cry their eyeballs out  shocked smileygrin  http://www.facebook.com/vconnectnigeria
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by arshy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
switch47:

@arshy
                      you are very funny,you have no idea of who is behind switch47,  u don't know me!! I can't even finish listing what i have achieved since switch 47 was created. [b]You are so naive to think posting on nairaland can make my companies/firms & business stand still. shocked shocked  you talk about who u dont know.[/b]   Well am not surprised.u are a chelsea fan!? Anyway ,as i was saying before the  offtopic mosquito bite,  chelsea is going down tonight, copenhagen fc all the way!! I hope it ends 3-0 against chelsea. CHELSEA WILL FALL TONIGHT!!   CHELSEA cant survive this, Copenhagen is no pushover, you dont know them but i know they are good enough to beat chelsea 3-0
FC COPENHAGEN ALL THE WAYY!!   grin

I am getting to where am going gradually - working on your psychology. You know I told you I have watched you for three years. When a Knight fork your castle with a Bishop watching from afar, you know a bigger enemy is in your territory. Let see how this goes.
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by codeb(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
@Switch47,

Am waiting for you tonite after the match with a sharpened new matchet. angry

Hope you show your face.

@190,

no mind am, shame on all our enemies(switch and et al) tonite.
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by switch47(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
@arshy ERROR!! When u intend working on one's phsychology you dont tell them! (2. ) your attempt to use chess to illustrate your point is very poor,knights don't fork castles "WITH" bishops. Ok?? & you Watching me for 3 years ?? Wow! KEEP WATCHING ME !! Anyhow Chelsea still stinks-get used to it!! Copenhagen all the way!!
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by arshy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^^^^He is pulling off his shell
Re: UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 by yusuf2(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
I Don't Diss but i'll b surprised to c chelsea come out with a draw let alone a win from 2nite's encounter, considering their recent downward performance. i blame 9ja chelsea fans for the downfall of the club grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February / Chelsea Plans N11.3m Weekly Pay For Mikel / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.