Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again (559 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / BBNaija: "We Didn’t Know That Nigerians Like Sex Like That” - Vandora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by phylshan: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemate, Kiddwaya has told Erica that they have nothing in common.

This came as a shock to Erica who felt it was not the right thing to say to someone he likes and in a ‘situationship’ with.

However, Kiddwaya on Tuesday morning explained further, saying he does not have anything in common with Erica because she’s from a different background.

He, however, mentioned that Nengi, Vee and Tolanibaj are the only housemates he has something in common with.

Kiddwaya said: “We don’t have anything in common. Don’t get it wrong, I mean this in terms of background and other things.

“I have something in common with Nengi, Vee and Tolanibaj because we have almost the same experiences.

“But me and you have similar personalities. I’m not going deep but when we have conversations, I connect with these people more.”

Erica is currently the head of house while Kiddwaya is selected among five others for eviction.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/we-don-t-have-anything-in-common-kiddwaya-tells-erica?xg_source=facebook

Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by Kriss216: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Erica is a typical example of a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by Ahmed0336(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kriss216:
Erica is a typical example of a Nigerian girl.

Point of Correction A typical Ashhhgrin
Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by Kriss216: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Point of Correction A typical Ashhhgrin
An average Nigerian vagina person is Ashhh na cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by 9gel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thinking she'll eat her cake and have it.
Praying she's amongst those 2% lucky ones
Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by goldensoul55: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
How can a girl be this beautiful and stupiid at the same time . I have never in my life seen a girl so foolish . Twaaauh
Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by itsyoms: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
I knew from day one that kidwaya was not into this situationship thing, but truth be told those two are just using each other. A means to an end.
Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by Xavie(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
fucking confused girl
Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by 99thEnemy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Erica na Nigerian Taco meant for KiddWaya to eat. Eat digest and shit it out finish. This is a typical example of someone who you will give literal answers of questions to in an exam with all time and zero invigilation and they still end up failing woefly.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Confess How She Admires Lycon / What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.