Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) (2007 Views)

18+ See How Rema Held This Curvy Girl With One Hand(video) / Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by winkmart: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Laycon was captured on video rubbing his manhood and then smelt his hand afterwards.

In the video, which many viewers of the show, considered disgusting, the rapper sat on a couch with his hand dipped into his pants before proceeding to smell how the odour.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359Vdf_actM

https://lailasnews.com/laycon-robs-his-manhood-then-smells-his-hand-video

lalasticlala

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Devil is a Bastard!!

Imagine how Young boys and Girls are Dining, Whining and Soaking themselves in Immorality, Sodomy , Bondages and Evils upon Inquity in the Name of Entertainment..

Folks Beware of trick of the devil! He is out to Destroy Souls in Hell through various Means!

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil!

There is No More Time!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Kriss216: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na their way. I'm not surprised.

See person wey Abia State girl wan kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Vyzz: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Is not like we don't do it...

Is a culture
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by winkmart: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
It is mere content, my brother

Kriss216:
Na their way. I'm not surprised.

See person wey Abia State girl wan kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Kriss216: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Vyzz:
Is not like we don't do it...

Is a culture
you must be a brown roofer.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Bola146(f): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
What exactly are they enjoying watching in this BB naija lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by vanida6: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gross sad
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Kingsintei(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
my sister haven't you done such?
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by IamPlato(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
vanida6:
Gross sad
will you keep quiet. swear say you never hold somebody dick. undecided
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by vanida6: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
IamPlato:
will you keep quiet. swear say you never hold somebody dick. undecided
wetin be dicck abi any animal name sad
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by IamPlato(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
vanida6:
wetin be dicck abi any animal name sad
grin

You No Know Dick But You Feel Its DisgustinG to Touch Dick.

Aunty No Make Me Wound You for This Confusing Weather Afternoon undecided
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by vanida6: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
IamPlato:
grin

You No Know Dick But You Feel Its DisgustinG to Touch Dick.

Aunty No Make Me Wound You for This Confusing Weather Afternoon undecided
bye bye i dont want to be spoil
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Wennerhood(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
undecided what are we going to do now

(1) (Reply)

"Protest Will Give Ladies Husband This Year More Than Shiloh" - Nkechi Blessing / “why Burna Boy Is Hating On Davido” – May D Reveals / Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.