Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa (330 Views)

INEC Released The BVAS Reports Of Bayelsa, Kogi, And Imo To Osita Chidoka / 172 Nigerian Troops For Guinea Bissau / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by Insidenaija: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Buratai Commends Troops Of Special Command For Clearing Kogi, Nasarawa Boko Haram's Camps.
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai has congratulated and commended the Commander, Officers and all the gallant troops of the Nigerian Army 4 Special Forces Command Doma Nasarawa State for their gallantry and patriotism that manifested in the destruction of Darul Salam/Boko Haram terrorists' Camps in Kogi and Nasarawa States recently.

In a statement released by Acting Director Army Public Relations, Colonel. Sagir Musa on 31 August, Gen Buratai applauded the hardwork and resilience of the troops, and the supports of the Nigerian Navy and Airforce as well that of other security agencies that led to the destruction of the terrorists' camps as well as their hideouts in Kogi and Nasarawa States thereby neutralizing several Boko Haram and Darusalam terrorists and over 700 family members and abductees were rescued.

While commending them for the resounding successes, he further charged them to never allow criminals and insurgents a foothold in the whole of the North Central Zone. He urged them to continue dominating the area and maintain high standard of professionalism and never again allow the terrorists any breathing space or freedom of action in the discharge of their legitimate duties.

He assured them of his continuous support to enable them continue the good work as directed by the President Commander in Chief, President Muhammadu Buhari.

source: http://insidenaija.com.ng/buratai-applauds-special-force-troops-for-clearing-boko-harams-camps-in-kogi-and-nasarawa/

Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by muchtalk: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bornu nkor
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by IamWonderful: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Audio clearing
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by Pollosa1: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy Buratai he don reach for you to retire
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by Insidenaija: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by ryloy: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Military, you guys are doing well of late .

Kudos
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by Komu1048(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Audio, if you can’t show us pictures atleast tell us the village/town or Local Govt where there hideout was destroyed. So that we can verify, but buratai na reel liar
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by extol1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
which Kogi State that doesn't have local government name. I trust my governor, he will come and debunk the news
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by Karemarealty288(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please increase the volume of the audio..with LIES....or rather increase the volume with audible lies..

Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by sapientia(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mods

Jokes section pls.

Thanks
Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by Maxymilliano(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
And the Troops Of Special Command couldn't clear the numerous camps in Borno, the headquarter of the dreaded group

embarassed

Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by ovcwality(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
extol1:
which Kogi State that doesn't have local government name. I trust my governor, he will come and debunk the news

The terrorist group is not lie, as for nasarawa part they came from niger state after they were pursued, then recently started tormenting/kidnapping individuals in their localities and the Governor moblise special forces to tackle it, If the Nigerian army joined them then it is good. I remember when i dey primary school na like play like play boko haram started, make them kill destroy them before they grow big

I hope say no me audio sha, i go listen to radio tomorrow for update

1 Like

Re: Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa by BlackfireX: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Outdated Audio

(1) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Exhausted, Have Nothing More To Offer - Arewa Forum / VIDEO: Money Rains At President Buhari’s Daughter’s Wedding By LUCY ADEGBE 54 Mi / The Irony Of Today's Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.