Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How CI/CD Helps In Saving Up To 20% Of Time In Mobile App Development? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How CI/CD Helps In Saving Up To 20% Of Time In Mobile App Development? (253 Views)

CI/CD Pipeline For Django Application / CI/CD | Continuous Integration | Delivery | Deployment Part 1,2&3 / CI From PC To Bitbucket To Jenkins To Docker To Ubuntu VPS Running Nginx Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How CI/CD Helps In Saving Up To 20% Of Time In Mobile App Development? by mobiindia: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
CI/CD helps in creating a fast and effective process of launching your product into the market before your competitors as well as releasing new features and bug fixes to keep your existing customers happy. As a leading mobile app development company, we have strong expertise in both open-source and proprietary CI/CD tools.

[url]
https://www.mobiindia.in/blog/how-ci-cd-helps-in-saving-up-to-20-of-time-in-mobile-app-development/[/url]

Re: How CI/CD Helps In Saving Up To 20% Of Time In Mobile App Development? by Karleb(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Continuous Integration / Continuous Development.

Many of you are just too stingy.
Re: How CI/CD Helps In Saving Up To 20% Of Time In Mobile App Development? by valzey(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Actually CI/CD is awesome. I use Azure DevOps for that. One case I use it is during my docker dev.

I run into issues occasionally when building docker images on my laptop after adding new features to previous version. So I simply wrote my build and deploy pipeline.

Now whenever I push to repository, it automatically builds the image and deploys to registry and sends me an email confirming if successful or not, all with Microsoft server without my cpu or ram bothered.

It's really awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Build Your Game Idea / Wordpress Website Developer Not Designer Needed! / How To Find The Best Computer Gurus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.