Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 (33512 Views)

Let's Root For ISOKO Governor, Come 2023 In Delta State / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T / Omisore For Governor Come 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by newdawn2017(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Says an Edo state man...Lol

2 by 2 Kingdom cloning Ikwerre.

is it ur Edo?? ezhi! Is Rivers State Igbo?? U guys should better go back Hausa land from whence u guys came.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
newdawn2017:
is it ur Edo?? ezhi! Is Rivers State Igbo?? U guys should better go back Hausa land from whence u guys came.

Yawns...next.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Fheelzz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
I first saw sosoliso grin
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Halexgos3(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
When is time for election will see who is serious
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Deborah98(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Okay next post
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Deborah98(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Halexgos3:
When is time for election will see who is serious
exactly my thought, lolzzzzz no be to announce it upandan be the issue,let them chill till 2023.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tranquill:

Don't let Ikwerre give you heart attack o! Not sure you even know what is going on in your state but come on nairaland to showcase the imbec.ilic figments of your imagination.

Concentrate on your Biafra of five Igbo states it would help you.
Nwo nda meka. Ibu badu.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
as an igbo guy i support him or any other non ikwerre person becoming the governor,its time we igbos clip the wings of our prodigal benin wannabes called ikwerres.
You did that before the war. We paid u back during the war and we r bent on continuing that.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by JudasNaCarrot: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
as an igbo guy i support him or any other non ikwerre person becoming the governor,its time we igbos clip the wings of our prodigal benin wannabes called ikwerres.
Always displaying your foolishness and stupidity online. Continue to disgrace your family even in the internet.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Dedetwo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Music executive, Soso Soberekon, has declared interest to run for governor of Rivers state come 2023.

Soso shared the poster above on his IG page on Tuesday September 1, with the caption

He has however not disclosed the party he would be running on.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEmAF9cMbQH/

With this alien sounding and looking name, he has already failed. This dude should try to contest the position of a dog catcher in his backwater clan.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
chrisxxx:

You did that before the war. We paid u back during the war and we r bent on continuing that.
by the time we igbos are done with you benin wannabes,nobody will tell you guys to relocate back to your ancestral home benin.rivers belongs to us,and very soon you ikwerres shall be cut to size.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Always displaying your foolishness and stupidity online. Continue to disgrace your family even in the internet.
before i engage you,what tribe are you from?.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Uptown7(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
by the time we igbos are done with you benin wannabes,nobody will tell you guys to relocate back to your ancestral home benin.rivers belongs to us,and very soon you ikwerres shall be cut to size.
We have positioned Amaechi to usurp Ibos chance to be president. We will continue hitting you guys below the belt. You stand no chance against us
I also advise you to face the Yorubas and the Hausas cos they are your competitors.
Ikwerre people are only in four lga out of twenty three in the state. Ibos have states and not just lga. Face your mate..

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by switlily25(f): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
As a Rivers woman,I love how wike clipped the wings of greedy and entitled Igbos in Rivers state!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by kolade560: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin This one go swallow money pass Orji Uzor kalu
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by JudasNaCarrot: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
before i engage you,what tribe are you from?.
Taaah!
Go and sit down you tribal bigot who doesn't see beyond his nose.

You think everybody must be Igbo developers that cant develop their own region. Shame!

Na me and you for this forum.....

Anumpama!

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Uchasa(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ikwerre would continue to rule Rivers, no other ethnic nationality can.
Ikwerre meka!!
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uchasa:
Ikwerre meka!!

Haha dieli wene! Ppl get too emotional over it. Win phalga and obalga and u have won Rivers.
That's all.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Tranquill: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uchasa:
Ikwerre meka!!

Nothing says other ethnic nationalities can not rule Rivers State. Others have ruled before Ikwerre.

You are not Ikwerre and I will advise that you don't come here to create discord among Rivers people so you can have people that will join in your hatred against Ikwerre people. Face your problem and leave Ikwerre people alone.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by mexbee1(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Music executive, Soso Soberekon, has declared interest to run for governor of Rivers state come 2023.

Soso shared the poster above on his IG page on Tuesday September 1, with the caption

He has however not disclosed the party he would be running on.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEmAF9cMbQH/

All the best Soso soberekon mersky
Success all the way
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by earnit3: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Wizikal(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Femeto: 4:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Joker.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by frankyychiji(f): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

See this one

After Wike another ikwerre man or any other tribe will rule base on qualification and acceptance across the state.

In Rivers state, it’s not about tribe, we are not tribalistic like you igbos.

But this issue is why Amaechi and Wike don't see eye to eye.

Well Magnus Abe is Wikes successor and he will join PDP before then.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Allen102: 4:44am On Sep 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
But this issue is why Amaechi and Wike don't see eye to eye.

Well Magnus Abe is Wikes successor and he will join PDP before then.
Who is going to vote for Abe? Are you even from Rivers state? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by frankyychiji(f): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Allen102:
Who is going to vote for Abe? Are you even from Rivers state? undecided
No I'm not from Rivers. But if he's the anointed, then people would vote. Is he not eminently qualified?

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Allen102: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
No I'm not from Rivers. But if he's the anointed, then people would vote. Is he not eminently qualified?

Since you are not from Rivers state, no need to give you audience anymore.

Good day to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by frankyychiji(f): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Allen102:

Since you are not from Rivers state, no need to give you audience anymore.

Good day to you.
Magnus Abe is your next governor.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by newoffer: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2020
U think say Na joke be politics. Yeye boy.
Re: Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 by Oracleforce: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

See this one

After Wike another ikwerre man or any other tribe will rule base on qualification and acceptance across the state.

In Rivers state, it’s not about tribe, we are not tribalistic like you igbos.

You can't separate Igbo from Rivers State politics...in fact, Igbo people dominate Rivers State Politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / 2015: Bauchi PDP Chieftain Campaigns For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.