Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State (31348 Views)

Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by jowhyte(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ministry of interior, the engine room of remote control and election rigging. Why would Pastor visit him if they don’t really know what they are tinubu, ganduje, oshio etal are cooking.

Good thing doesn’t not last in this country, how would they be contemplating rigging out a performing working governor that are masses-based for candidate that will do their bidding baffles me.

This country goes no where with this type of backward chop I chop politics.

There was really once a country my people.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Johnnyessence(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
ogunkpa:
This election has been ring in favour apc already, double wahala for dead body
that's in your dream, it will never happen in Edo state. Edo state is not Lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Bewiseedet(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
New INEC chairman.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by mexbee1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
ojikeebere12:

https://mobile.twitter.com/raufaregbesola/status/1300797704235352065

Hon Minister of Interior Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at it again, let the best Man Win

Edo 2020 na Election abeg no b War ohh
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by engineerboat(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
muykem:
Aregbesola did very well in infrastructure in Osun state. Go and check roads, bridges and several modern schools.

Roger control Centre Aregbese Airplane is coming

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Aksnoopy: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:

Whatever, he transformed Osun.
So picture of Onitsha is now that of osun abi? Abeg try to dey use your brain. This is NAIRALAND!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by OVB123: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
favor914:
What does Osun State politics have to do with this?, after all your shouting his protege Oyetola is the Governor? He only stated the obvious known to the power brokers,?or cabals as you call them, that Iyamu is the next Governor, even Captain Hosa is ready to spend his last Dollar to ensure that happens, no honor amongst thieves Obaseki will be rigged out of power, President Buhari’s legacy is at stake, 2023 is also at stake, Edo State will just be a preamble to pdp that no hope of winning 2023 General elections.
My friend, if you are talking about Edo state i live, forget it because pdp will win it. It's only ringing that will make APC win
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by RealWorldprints(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Is he going to Vote alone ?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by OVB123: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:

The problem with naija is that they think that good governance is all about infrastructures. I want to asked you: what is the caused of the fight between aregbesola and oyetola?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kindledlight:

Have always heard this,should in case Obaseki wins it’s gonna be the end of Oshiomole political career.Pls how exactly?

First of all, Edo State is the only South-south state under APC's control. Second, to Oshiomhole this isn't just an election but a power struggle of who's boss in Edo between the both of them. If he loses, he prolly feels it'd make him irrelavant to APC and he'd ever be taken seriously again.

Also it'd be the second time Oshiomhole would make them lose to PDP while doing stuffs without consulting the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Edo no be lagos
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by yesloaded: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:

Go n see things live for yourself

I dislike people whoove mediocrity all in the name of na our party
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
muykem:
If Obaseki win 8 LGA out of 24, I will confirm him as a strong man. The way apc is campaign in Edo, I have never seen such before.
On a free and fair ground, Obaseki will beat him outrightly
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Cholison(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tinubu houseboys attempting to harvest empires for the drug lord
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by wetmenow: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
muykem:
If Obaseki win 8 LGA out of 24, I will confirm him as a strong man. The way apc is campaign in Edo, I have never seen such before.

Wake up from that sleep.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by obaaderemi: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
If Obaseki had done well, these people wouldn't stand a chance. But alas!

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Anisu: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola the architect of New Osun

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by garfield1: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
On a free and fair ground, Obaseki will beat him outrightly

How? Apc has more reach and has gotten to more voters than pdp
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Donaldomo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Obasek n him followers don dey pee for Dem pant be that o. I'm talking of members of the umbrella pirates!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by zoedew: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
What an error to have Aregbesola present Ize Iyamu! Bad market was marketing bad market!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
garfield1:

How? Apc has more reach and has gotten to more voters than pdp
Poi is a wrong candidate that's the point. Edolites are wiser now
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by tuniski: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
muykem:
APC apologist why not say Obaseki would win zero LG. You will hide after the election!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by lagosrd: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
helinues:
Is he the new Edo INEC chairman? undecided

Don't mind them bunch if hopeless leaders . its a matter if time everyone will come and give account for what he and she has done to us .
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Morrison91(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
muykem:

How many LGAs does Edo state has?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Instead of Been sure of yourself before you comment.
No you just prefer to just say what you like.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by garfield1: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Poi is a wrong candidate that's the point. Edolites are wiser now

He is the right candidate and overdue to rule
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Sonoyom(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
MENELIIK:

But the Osus are singing Edo no be Lagos chorus all over the thread
Non residents of Edo State should focus their energy and attention in ensuring that their various states receives the dividends of democracy not wasting their time online supporting two equals.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by eseosa77(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
muykem:

No level for APC bro. Its not a matter of doing aggressive campaign, the question should be tha, are they accepted or are they appealing to the conscience of the people?

APC in Edo State has been rejected state wide. Take it or leave it.

To further show you ignorance, you said Ẹdo has 24 Local Govt. Bro it's either you are not from Ẹdo state or you are just daft and ignorant.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Ayomerit: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na him wan put am there abi... Aregbesola be guided
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by olazmir56: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:

Baba gaari or baba transformal u cal ur self..please where is this road located at osun.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by lereinter(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rauf has gotten some Yoruba made charms to him

Let wait to see if it go work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.