Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State (31323 Views)

Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Jostoman: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Queenlovely:
oh
aregbesola present ize iyamu as the next governor of Edo state yesterday and uzodinma went to visit buhari in aso rock today, hope they have not written down the results of Edo election even before the real election.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by earnit3: 12:14am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2020
ojikeebere12:
https://mobile.twitter.com/raufaregbesola/status/1300797704235352065

That was how Tinubu presented Ngige as the next senator and a woman soundly defeated him
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by samkleen(m): 1:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Where is this in Osun? . Why not share that of ona baba ona that was constructed for 8years?
Officialgarri:

Whatever, he transformed Osun.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by comos: 4:09am On Sep 02, 2020
it is Tinubu and his south west APC supporters that carry Edo matter for head.

come Sept. 19. We will for vote Obaseki massively and he will win in a landslide victory.

4+4 Torgba. �
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by mamotalk: 4:11am On Sep 02, 2020
muykem:
Aregbesola did very well in infrastructure in Osun state. Go and check roads, bridges and several modern schools.
Are following the latest news in Osun this days. he did well to the extent that his protegee is busy undoing most of his laughable projects.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by mamotalk: 4:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Zizo96:

Sir, please off your mic undecided
which mic? so you are among the people glorifying failures in Nigeria. if aregbe did well, why was it difficult for him to win the election that brought Oyetola in? if you are objective enough, I know that you must be aware of the drama that follow the election. besides, if you must not betray your conscience, you will agree that Oyetola is not even happy with him. apart from the Oyes, which a program that reinforce slavery, tell me something meaningful that he did. is it opón ìmò that he had to deploy police to retrieve after single attempt or the school uniform which his predecessor from the same parry, and annointed by him, has disbanded? pls tell me aregbe legacy.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by mamotalk: 4:23am On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

YOU KNOW NOTHING. Just shut it
you that know something oya tell me the legacy of your man! is it the salary owned the workers for almost 12 months without pay? loans he collected that is affecting his the state till now and for time to come? Tell me his good works
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by mamotalk: 4:30am On Sep 02, 2020
muykem:
Aregbesola did very well in infrastructure in Osun state. Go and check roads, bridges and several modern schools.
list the schools here, the bridges and the roads and tell me his achievement in payment of salary, employment, local govt elections and LOAN SERViCING
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by ThatFairGuy1: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2020
mamotalk:

you that know something oya tell me the legacy of your man! is it the salary owned the workers for almost 12 months without pay? loans he collected that is affecting his the state till now and for time to come? Tell me his good works
I'm still repeating it, YOU KNOW NOTHING. Keep wallowing over the misinformation
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by ThatFairGuy1: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2020
mamotalk:

list the schools here, the bridges and the roads and tell me his achievement in payment of salary, employment, local govt elections and LOAN SERViCING
angry
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by mamotalk: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm still repeating it, YOU KNOW NOTHING. Keep wallowing over the misinformation
you that know something say it now. Abobaku
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Rolexjerry(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Officialgarri:

Whatever, he transformed Osun.
I still see brown roofs
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State by Eserise1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
my comment has been justified as at today
Eserise1:
Fear not i Have been going to Edo state resently social media is deceiving us veryone wants Obaseki in the streets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.