Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures (21921 Views)

Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears / #StopNMA20kBuildingLevy: Doctors Protest Over NMA 20K Building Levy On Twitter / 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Ategberoson(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Kidnapping is back!!

we lost our vibrant youths in the early age of Sowore, Africa and others
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by onnybee: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please show them the road to the kidnappers’ den so that they can go and protest there.
SocialJustice:
Na governor kidnap Dr. Vivien?

2 Likes

Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Yes.. By not securing his state
You just talk as you like, if given the opportunity, can you secure a local government and ensure no crime occurs in only 24 hours?

Una when never manage even 20 people for una life before na una talk pass.
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by SocialJustice: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
onnybee:
Please show them the road to the kidnappers’ den so that they can go and protest there.
Show them to your black yansh so they can give you injection make you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Mistakemaker: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
You just talk as you like, if given the opportunity, can y[s] ou secure a local government and ensure no crime occurs in only 24 hours?

Una when never manage even 20 people for una life before na una talk pass[/s] .
Senseless and useless talk

Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Daploid06(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
nobi wetin ASUU suppose do be this na to sit down for house and waste student time Dem sabi...... fighting in a wrong way

God will bring the woman back healthily in JESUS name
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Chrisviboy85(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cross river is a very dead state when it comes to security,the rate of armed robbery,rape,kidnapping etc in that state is too alarming... You cannot travel in the night inside cross river state without putting your hands on your heart,especially along calabar- ogoja highway.... I don't think the Nigeria police force operates in that state.....
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Chrisviboy85(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cross river state is notorious for high level of cultish,rape,etc.... kidnapping has just started,if nothing is done then that state might be worst than the north.... please Mr.Ben do something...
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by SocialJustice: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Senseless and useless talk
You can laugh to hide the sudden realisation of your folly. It is allowed.
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Nasrothschild1: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Now that the police are as nonchalant as them they are angry. Everything na turn by turn. Everybody na oga for nigeria.
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
I like doctors and nurses, bankers and lecturers.
They are among few people I could relate with.
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Princerichi0(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
If it's not cultism, it's armed robbery. Now it's kidnapping. Calabar is not safe for anyone
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Openbusiness: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
A country that is already short of doctors, and some bloody idiots criminals still come and kidnap out of the few ones we have left Are these criminals mad or what. They better release that doctor now. On Sunday I spent over 2 hours waiting for doctor at a General hospital, las las, I just have to leave when I couldn't wait again. They said only one paediatric doctor was on duty sad
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by ORIGENAL(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Addressing the doctors on behalf of the governor, the State Security Adviser South, Ani Esin, said, “We have been working round the clock since this happened and right now I can say that we are on top of this situation.

My Verdict
: The above statement is what political office holders in Nigeria have been using since 1960 to display their incompetence. Right now Nigeria is not different from Somalia, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, South Sudan etc.. I just pray this innocent lady is found..her only crime was to have been a Nigerian living and serving Nigerians.
u re not far from the truth
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by stasius: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Stupid kidnappers. They didn't even consider the children who are currently ill and under her care.

Their prayers and cries will torment them. Devils!
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Sonoyom(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
the state security adviser 'south',

the short man don kolo finish.
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Wizedoc(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
After now, one person will come and be ranting that doctors should not leave the country after being trained in Nigeria....after all this rubbish happening
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by kutashi: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Addressing the doctors on behalf of the governor, the State Security Adviser South, Ani Esin, said, “We have been working round the clock since this happened and right now I can say that we are on top of this situation.

My Verdict
: The above statement is what political office holders in Nigeria have been using since 1960 to display their incompetence. Right now Nigeria is not different from Somalia, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, South Sudan etc.. I just pray this innocent lady is found..her only crime was to have been a Nigerian living and serving Nigerians.
Nigeria is far better than those countries you mentioned but I don't know if your life is going in the same direction with those countries!
Haters everywhere!
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Eteka1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
spy24:
e be like calabar neat o
It used to be a very beautiful place before Ayade spoilt it. It's still better than many other Nigerian cities though.
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by Akorkor(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
I cant see any dirt on calabar road. Calabar is really clean as people stated.

I must check this city out very soon shocked shocked
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
You just talk as you like, if given the opportunity, can you secure a local government and ensure no crime occurs in only 24 hours?

Una when never manage even 20 people for una life before na una talk pass.
Nonsense
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by earnit3: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by UnimkeAk(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2020
jansonn:
They think doctors are rich!! Painful, because that's not true at all...only in Nigeria will consultants(the peak of medical education) Carry placards to protest just because the politicians don't want to be responsible!! Really painful

Dr Otu, is the wife to the younger brother of prince Otu, former senator representing CR south... I think this might be the cause, maybe the family just earned some huge income...
There has to be an informant somewhere
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2020
spy24:
e be like calabar neat o
Trust me... very neat
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Ever busy Marian road?.... eh no go pass Crutech boys
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by jansonn(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Dr Otu, is the wife to the younger brother of prince Otu, former senator representing CR south... I think this might be the cause, maybe the family just earned some huge income...
There has to be an informant somewhere
Oh, I didn't know!!
Re: Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures by donnie(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Na governor kidnap Dr. Vivien?

Kidnapping in Calabar became much worse after the present government came to power. Government of cultists. Aiding and abetting thugs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds / Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.