Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone (1144 Views)

TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador / Tecno Announces Camon 16 Pro / TECNO Announces Spark 4 Air And Spark GO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by harryodilli19(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
The Tecno Pop 4 Pro is the advanced version of the Tecno Pop 4 smartphone and the device comes with an interesting body design and other goodies as well such as a combo camera and a waterdrop notch. Here are the most important features you need to know about this smartphone:

- 6.52-inches with a TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 8 MP rear snapper with an additional 0.3 MP for depth effect
- 8 MP front camera and it has to Face ID for security
- Mediatek Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- Android 10 operating system based on Go Edtion
- Inbuilt storage of just 16GB and a RAM of 1GB
- 5000 mAh battery
- 4G LTE network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, and Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG

The Tecno Pop 4 Pro will sell at a price of $92 and you can get it in Black and Gold Color. What are your thoughts?
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by AmosAkins: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
My friends pop 2f comes with the same chipset and Ram/Rom They should have added some improvement nau
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by Bestchild: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pop4 is coming ?
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by skywalker240(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
AmosAkins:
My friends pop 2f comes with the same chipset and Ram/Rom
They should have added some improvement nau
mind you that pop 2f was sold for 20k, so how in the world would same chip, same rom/ram be above 40k?

blaming the exchange rate, is a big insult to pricing.

Its just a pure rip off, they are scammers.
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by Chubbyface: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
The battery strength is not bad
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by AmosAkins: 1:41am On Sep 05, 2020
skywalker240:

mind you that pop 2f was sold for 20k, so how in the world would same chip, same rom/ram be above 40k?

blaming the exchange rate, is a big insult to pricing.

Its just a pure rip off, they are scammers.

Big scammers...ofcourse my friend is regretting getting the device (pop2f)
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by skywalker240(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2020
AmosAkins:

Big scammers...ofcourse my friend is regretting getting the device (pop2f)
grin

tell him to sell it and use the proceeds to fund some saved cash and head to the nearest phone sales outlet.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by Mohbola(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pop 4 pro shocked
Re: Tecno Announces Another Entry-level Smartphone by AmosAkins: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

tell him to sell it and use the proceeds to fund some saved cash and head to the nearest phone sales outlet.

cheesy cheesy
ofcourse,I told him...But he wants to get a samsung
I already told him to ask people atleast before getting phones
Now he is tech literate atleast

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used The E-naira / (CLOSED) / Twitter Bans Accounts Of CNN, NYT And Washington Post Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.