Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães (28842 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Gabriel And Bruno Fernandes / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by OTayobami(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal have completed the signing of Gabriel Magalhaes from Lille in a deal worth up to £27million. The central defender becomes Mikel Arteta's second major arrival of the summer transfer window.
Arsenal have seen off competition from Everton, Manchester United and Napoli for Magalhaes, who completed a medical last week ahead of signing a long-term contract at the Emirates Stadium.
The 22-year-old who will wear our number 6 shirt joins fellow Brazilian Willian in joining the Gunners this summer. The former Chelsea winger arrived on a free earlier in mid-August after his deal at Stamford Bridge expired.

Arsenal have long been hampered by defensive frailties but appear to be a more solid proposition under Arteta, who took charge last December.
Magalhaes' arrival coupled with William Saliba's return from a season-long loan spell at St-Etienne means a long-term pairing is there to be formed in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Arsenal have also used a three-at-the-back tactic under Arteta, and Gunners legend Martin Keown believes Magalhaes is the perfect recruit for both systems.
"Well I sincerely hope so," Keown said on BT Sport.
"He's really strong, quick, left-footed player.
"I saw him play against Chelsea for Lille last season, I went out to watch him. Magnificent player, I think he's the future.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1329485/Arsenal-News-Gabriel-Magalhaes-Transfer-Confirmed-Rumours-Gossip
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1300812830439092224?s=20
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1300812694023548928?s=20

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Realadey(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wow, congratulations to both parties. I pray he succeeds at the Emirates sha

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by nayolight(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Congratulations to Arsenal, what a prolific signing !
OTayobami:
Arsenal have completed the signing of Gabriel Magalhaes from Lille in a deal worth up to £27million. The central defender becomes Mikel Arteta's second major arrival of the summer transfer window.
Arsenal have seen off competition from Everton, Manchester United and Napoli for Magalhaes, who completed a medical last week ahead of signing a long-term contract at the Emirates Stadium.
The 22-year-old who will wear our number 6 shirt joins fellow Brazilian Willian in joining the Gunners this summer. The former Chelsea winger arrived on a free earlier in mid-August after his deal at Stamford Bridge expired.

Arsenal have long been hampered by defensive frailties but appear to be a more solid proposition under Arteta, who took charge last December.
Magalhaes' arrival coupled with William Saliba's return from a season-long loan spell at St-Etienne means a long-term pairing is there to be formed in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Arsenal have also used a three-at-the-back tactic under Arteta, and Gunners legend Martin Keown believes Magalhaes is the perfect recruit for both systems.
"Well I sincerely hope so," Keown said on BT Sport.
"He's really strong, quick, left-footed player.
"I saw him play against Chelsea for Lille last season, I went out to watch him. Magnificent player, I think he's the future.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1329485/Arsenal-News-Gabriel-Magalhaes-Transfer-Confirmed-Rumours-Gossip
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1300812830439092224?s=20
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1300812694023548928?s=20

Lalasticalala

17 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Hardewarlee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Don’t miss out ! Premier league will be hot next season !

35 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by salbis(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Treble season loading.....

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by tundeedunte777: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
good move

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by etzskillz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
They will still fight for Europa spot

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Bornfool(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Waste of money
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Jumoke355(f): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wow...great deal!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Austineva(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal will always be Arsenal no matter d kind of players they buy, that's why their life matters

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Doctee: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal ota lenu

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by dayveed1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bornfool:
Waste of money
your name says it all

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by vick00(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
wetin concern me
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
All the best..... Epl go light up this season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by brosom(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal wey dey price players like crayfish
Good one though.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by peterinah: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
gunners for life

13 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by sanmtiago(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal is out for the title

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Vanzcharles(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
COYG

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Johnkennie(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
damm
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Gblazzz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Welcome Gabriel to the Arsenal Family... Gunners 4 Life

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Moneymagnet24(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
The only invisibles I know in the premier league.

12 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by paulolee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
from lille again, the last product from lille was a flop and now its this unknown player for 27m...
bt the fact dt arsenal dt we all know are stingy spent 27m for this unknown player means dt he may be the real deal to defend and stop all those last minutes goals dt do break thier fans heart..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by jamata20: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wow

I perceive Champion league winner coming to Arsenal grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by PureGoldh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Nathdoug201: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mtcheeeeew..
Will that make them win the league

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi As An Anderlecht Player / Arsenal Investigate Pepe’s £72m Record Transfer Fee / NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.