Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Noise Pollution - Help Required - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noise Pollution - Help Required (551 Views)

Lagos Shuts Popular Restaurants, Church, Others For Noise Pollution / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Four Arrested For Speaking Against Water Pollution By The Chinese In Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noise Pollution - Help Required by gulfer: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Which agency can one report a serial noise pollution issue i Lagos. Its by a woman selling gin/shekpe in my street, she has recently formed the habit of disturbing the neighbourhood with loud music consequently this also invites miscreants into the street. Unfortunately for me, i my flat is situated where the noise is very loud and i am most times unable to sleep until the close late into the night.....I don't want to be confrontational as the woman is troublesome and petty.
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by ironheart(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Invite NEPA to check her bill.
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by kingreign(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
gulfer:
Which agency can one report a serial noise pollution issue. Its by a woman selling gin/shekpe in my street, she has recently formed the habit of disturbing the neighbourhood with loud music consequently this also invites miscreants into the street. Unfortunately for me, i my flat is situated where the noise is very loud and i am most times unable to sleep until the close late into the night.....I don't want to be confrontational as the woman is troublesome and petty.

I don't know why folks think everyone on nairaland is a magician to know where they live including you the OP.

How do we know what agency to tell you to run to when we don't know your location?
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by gulfer: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
kingreign:

I don't know why folks think everyone on nairaland is a magician to know where they live including you the OP.

How do we know what agency to tell you to run to when we don't know your location?

Oga, if you have issues with comprehension then skip. I asked for which agency i can report a noise pollution issue to in Lagos (just added) and i don't recall anywhere in my email where i mentioned your monicker specifically
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by UDUJ(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
gulfer:
Which agency can one report a serial noise pollution issue i Lagos. Its by a woman selling gin/shekpe in my street, she has recently formed the habit of disturbing the neighbourhood with loud music consequently this also invites miscreants into the street. Unfortunately for me, i my flat is situated where the noise is very loud and i am most times unable to sleep until the close late into the night.....I don't want to be confrontational as the woman is troublesome and petty.

The agency responsible for the control and regulation of noise pollution in Lagos is the Lagos Environmental Protection Agency - LASEPA.

You can lodge a complaint at their office. The office address is as follows: Lasepa Building, The Secretariat, Governor's Road, Aluasa, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by kingreign(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
gulfer:
[s]Oga, if you have issues with comprehension then skip. I asked for which agency i can report a noise pollution issue to in Lagos (just added) and i don't recall anywhere in my email where i mentioned your monicker specifically[/s]

You should rather apologize for being rather so myopic and thinking everyone is within your locale. This is a public forum, the moment you brought this issue to light here, makes it an all comers affair. By the way, how's the noise going? grin Is it like some masquerades are playing hard music in your head and the beats is affecting your heart beat? grin . You never see anything yet!

Seriously, you need to move out of Lagos to somewhere more serene. At least 80% of Lagos is noisy, polluted, overpopulated and filthy and its a fact, no need to argue about that I can prove that as an expat in that field. Also, may I warn you for your own safety, should you report to agencies and that woman or the thugs and miscreants that flock to that area to patronize her wares gets wind that you're the one behind it, you'd better be sorry for your own life.

Enjoy your noise!
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by AstroG: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool

Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by gulfer: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2020
kingreign:

You should rather apologize for being rather so myopic and thinking everyone is within your locale. This is a public forum, the moment you brought this issue to light here, makes it an all comers affair. By the way, how's the noise going? grin Is it like some masquerades are playing hard music in your head and the beats is affecting your heart beat? grin . You never see anything yet!

Seriously, you need to move out of Lagos to somewhere more serene. At least 80% of Lagos is noisy, polluted, overpopulated and filthy and its a fact, no need to argue about that I can prove that as an expat in that field. Also, may I warn you for your own safety, should you report to agencies and that woman or the thugs and miscreants that flock to that area to patronize her wares gets wind that you're the one behind it, you'd better be sorry for your own life.

Enjoy your noise!
I will rather not dignify you with the attention you seek, if I made an error in incomplete information on my original post then you should have been civil in your maiden response (what happened to;OP, where is your location etc) ; some of you think everyone here is interested in the pettiness that makes you feel powerful behind your computer and see everyone here as your subject. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by kingreign(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2020
gulfer:
I will rather not dignify you with the attention you seek, if I made an error in incomplete information on my original post then you should have been civil in your maiden response (what happened to;OP, where is your location etc) ; some of you think everyone here is interested in the pettiness that makes you feel powerful behind your computer and see everyone here as your subject. angry angry angry

You're just here ranting empty rants and speaking plenty engrish ranguage. FYI, you don't dictate to me the tone I should use and the line of speech I should use. If that my comment which is a shocking reality check bothers and offends you so much, I suggest you enrol in English class and go for urgent psychological evaluation also.
By the way, hope you enjoyed the music from the shekpe seller last night? I know you took offense at my seemingly harmless comment because those music and sleep deprivation measures is taking a toll on your psychology and total well-being, so I won't blame you for that.
No worry, on Friday and Saturday, Na Vigil dem go do for your window from 8pm - 6am. You never see anything my brother grin grin .
And o one more thing, If you value your life, your safety, security and peace, DO NOT go report to any agencies otherwise, you'd be haunted when these urchins discover you're the one behind the act (they always have insiders in govt agencies).
Enjoy your noise grin
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by gulfer: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
kingreign:

You're just here ranting empty rants and speaking plenty engrish ranguage. FYI, you don't dictate to me the tone I should use and the line of speech I should use. If that my comment which is a shocking reality check bothers and offends you so much, I suggest you enrol in English class and go for urgent psychological evaluation also.
By the way, hope you enjoyed the music from the shekpe seller last night? I know you took offense at my seemingly harmless comment because those music and sleep deprivation measures is taking a toll on your psychology and total well-being, so I won't blame you for that.
No worry, on Friday and Saturday, Na Vigil dem go do for your window from 8pm - 6am. You never see anything my brother grin grin .
And o one more thing, If you value your life, your safety, security and peace, DO NOT go report to any agencies otherwise, you'd be haunted when these urchins discover you're the one behind the act (they always have insiders in govt agencies).
Enjoy your noise grin
[/s] tongue tongue
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by kingreign(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
gulfer:
[s][/s] tongue tongue
Hey gulfer, how are you? Hope you enjoyed the noise last night while it lasted? cheesy

Hope you're preparing for the MEGA NOISE FEST coming up this weekend?
I've been reliably informed that it's gonna start tomorrow from 5PM-dawn, and it will end on Monday by dawn so you had better prepared cos its gonna be right in your window and all sort of hard substances will be drank and smoked during the festival grin
Re: Noise Pollution - Help Required by 2cribz: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Get a louder and bigger woofer and place it infront of her shop ,immediately u do dat,place gen too there infront of her shop and chain it therd,then loud the woofer wey e go dey vibrate,on gen too and move. Make we see who go mad,run. Apako area

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Abuja Bound Train, Injures Passenger / I No Dey Do Again- Man Screams As He Alight From Car, Rolls On The Floor (video) / Man Cries Out After Bolt Driver Allegedly Connived With SARS To Extort Him. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.