Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better (27271 Views)

Simy Nwankwo Equals Aiyegbeni’s Decade-old Goalscoring Record / How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by showafrica(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:
Last 4 yrs or so this crotone team cut my 2.1m ticket , last game

Cash out just started that week , I was not aware , the game was Monday night against Torino

Waiting u play accumulate 2.1m?
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by majamajic(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2020
showafrica:

Waiting u play accumulate 2.1m?

Just 11 games , 2 tickets one is 900k , one is 1.2m ,

I put 1k on each ticket , man city win arsenal that weekend , man Utd won , juve won

The worst is there was cash out but I didn't notice it , they just started it that weekend , it was when I told someone , that he told me about the new cash out policy

That time I dey get mind play games not like now , that game was about close to 700 odds or less
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by showafrica(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:

Just 11 games , 2 tickets one is 900k , one is 1.2m ,

I put 1k on each ticket , man city win arsenal that weekend , man Utd won , juve won

The worst is there was cash out but I didn't notice it , they just started it that weekend , it was when I told someone , that he told me about the new cash out policy

That time I dey get mind play games not like now , that game was about close to 700 odds or less

If its 11 games then each odd must be above 2.00 odd to make up 700 odd. Mancity and ManU and Juve no suppose get reach 2.odd or were they playing with tough teams?
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by majamajic(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2020
showafrica:

If its 11 games then each odd must be above 2.00 odd to make up 700 odd. Mancity and ManU and Juve no suppose get reach 2.odd or were they playing with tough teams?

Are u asking me to argue ? If all games is 2 odd it will be like 2k odds , this 11 games it's not up to 5 that is 2 odd

I gave u some of the games involved

That man city is 2 odd plus they played arsenal , it's 11 matches , about 700 odds ,

This something that happened 4 yrs ago or so , this last game is even about 1.4 odd but lots of 1.8 , 1.7 games , if u argue I can book for u 11 games with less than 5 games on 2 odds that will give u 700 odds

Let me give example this booking ZCFRLFX , is 11 games only 4 is 2 odds but it's 1639 odds and there's is 1.5 odd in it , it's not today I started playing games , I have lots of winnings and lots of cut tickets , I remember this one cos of something that happened that period , I don't think or remember my cut tickets , but u are free to argue , just know that I gained nothing by telling the story
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by showafrica(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:

Are u asking me to argue ? If all games is 2 odd it will be like 2k odds , this 11 games it's not up to 5 that is 2 odd

I gave u some of the games involved

That man city is 2 odd plus they played arsenal , it's 11 matches , about 700 odds ,

This something that happened 4 yrs ago or so , this last game is even about 1.4 odd but lots of 1.8 , 1.7 games , if u argue I can book for u 11 games with less than 5 games on 2 odds that will give u 700 odds

Let me give example this booking ZCFRLFX , is 11 games only 4 is 2 odds but it's 1639 odds and there's is 1.5 odd in it , it's not today I started playing games , I have lots of winnings and lots of cut tickets , I remember this one cos of something that happened that period , I don't think or remember my cut tickets , but u are free to argue , just know that I gained nothing by telling the story

I am not doubting you, i am calculating how to accumulate my own 2m..it seams with 10 games i can get 2m with 5 games carrying 2 odds. Man need capital - as Nigeria is collapsing, may be miracle will just happen.
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by majamajic(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2020
showafrica:

I am not doubting you, i am calculating how to accumulate my own 2m..it seams with 10 games i can get 2m with 5 games carrying 2 odds. Man need capital - as Nigeria is collapsing, may be miracle will just happen.

If u can get over 2.5 like 6 matches and put 1k , u can hit 1m
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by Kirchoffs: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
revived:
Ohohhhh
Good afternoon, I saw that you said something about crypto investment kindly reply so I can send you my email .
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by revived: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Good afternoon, I saw that you said something about crypto investment kindly reply so I can send you my email .

Send me mail boss
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by Kirchoffs: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
revived:

Send me mail boss
what's your mail
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by revived: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kirchoffs:
what's your mail

Send me mail from my profile
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by Kirchoffs: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
revived:

Send me mail from my profile
please I can't , send me

Please don't quote this message
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by fablani(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2020
robosky02:

And you a friend of a super star wife abi lol
Thunder!
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by fablani(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Englishisamust:

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.
yes sir. onye nkuzi Isi mkpuru ube
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by fablani(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Anazp:
so been the will of a footballer is now an achievement abi?

ask me again, since English Don hard for u to understand
Re: Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better by robosky02(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2020
fablani:

Thunder!

Do watin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.