Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket (909 Views)

Thief With Charms Tied Around His Waist Set Ablaze For Snatching Bag (Graphic) / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by frankleesehi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
A man has met his waterloo after he was caught by an attendant stealing sardines from a supermarket which he his on his waist.

According to story shared by a Facebook user, Segun Availeth Ayedele, the man visited the supermarket pretending he wants to purchase an item only for him to steal some cans of sardines.

While on his way out, the supermarket attendant became suspicious after realising that the man's body began bigger.

The attendant decided to approach the man to know what must have made him suddenly become that big, only for them to find out that he tied some cans of sardines around his waist.

It was not disclose if the man was released or arrested after he was caught stealing the cans of sardines.

"He visited a supermarket with a tiny waist, after strolling round the supermarket looking for what to lift, his waist grew bigger, then the attendant was inquisitive to know what vitamin he must have taken in the supermarket that resulted to the waist boosting, only for them to discover it was an artificial waist floated by sardines".

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/09/man-caught-with-sardines-around-his-waist-after-stealing-it-from-a-supermarket-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Officialgarri: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
They are coming for you, Obinna Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
If the thief was a young woman, the shop owner and some hornnny bastards would have stripped her nakked and use a quality HD camera to record her nakkedness.

No one should give any excuse for this thief or channel this shameful act to hunger.

Just look at how he stocked them inside his dirty boxers like some rounds of bullets.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
May the lord forgive me for my sins in fgc ibillo.
Akabue
Izibilli
I take God beg una o, make una forgive and forget
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Birdeyeview: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
He's just a poor Kleptomaniac who needs counseling and divine intervention from above

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by EzzyCarter: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Suicide Sardine bomber grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Jaysolu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
May the lord forgive me for my sins in fgc ibillo.
Akabue
Izibilli
I take God beg una o, make una forgive and forget
Warri?
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by TheChameleon: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
They are coming for you, Obinna Ikpeazu

grin

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by DaddyRochie1642: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
If the thief was a young woman, the shop owner and some hornnny bastards would have stripped her nakked and use a quality HD camera to record her nakkedness.

No one should give any excuse for this thief or channel this shameful act to hunger.

Just look at how he stocked them inside his dirty boxers like some rounds of bullets.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by anonymuz(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2020
This is total rubbish on behalf of the shop owner taking a photograph of someone who's hungry. How much is the whole thing sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by tobisco29(m): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2020
They
JidennaJason:

They may actually beat him up before arresting him or sending him away. But maybe because he was hungry he stole, in which I must say was a bad ideal.
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by TheChameleon: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2020
angry
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by PureGoldh(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Aguu bu isi oyaa
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by DoubleEngine007: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Omo see the guy sardine waist beads ,with his Nigeria flag dressing grin

That attendant wicked ogrin Vitamin he took ,that made him grow fat round his waist inside the supermarket in less than 30mins.. You're seeing vitamin sardine and you're doubting again grin grin

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by 2cribz: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2020
See as rhe tin be like waist ammo belt.fool

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Mayng01(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Serves him right. Hence forth, you name shall be called mr Titus waist. Idiot
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Sandra4luv: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is a sign of poverty,I pray May my son and my family son won’t venture into stealing in Jesus name Amen
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by allen113: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
oga titus

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sardine dey sweet sometimes sha.... grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by mightyhazell: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
lol.. that shop keeper is seasoned .. he knows exactly how and where to watch out for shoplifters.. since customers are not allowed to carry bags,the next likely place lifters can hoard their loot would be around waist and chest regions..

So immediately he noticed a hitherto non existent thickness around the young man's girth,the rest became history as we are seeing it now.lol
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by mightyhazell: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sandra4luv:
This is a sign of poverty,I pray May my son and my family son won’t venture into stealing in Jesus name Amen
family daughters kwanu
Re: Man Caught With Sardines Around His Waist After Stealing It From A Supermarket by mightyhazell: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonymuz:
This is total rubbish on behalf of the shop owner taking a photograph of someone who's hungry. How much is the whole thing sef?
ok let's view this through another angle....

if 10 hungry ppl comes to help themselves daily with 6 sardines at 250 each from his shop,..

that's like 15000

A year,that's like 5m..

See why it sometimes good to shame thieves and create deterrence for would bes

There is no rule against begging when u feel hungry enuf to sacrifice your pride.. rather than be a thief and perhaps be forming fine boy for ppl dat don't know ur stock in trade

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Update On Slain Abia Indigene Shot By NSCDC Official / Updates On The 74 Years Old Woman Beaten By A Lady / Man Whose Video Went Viral Of Been Killed By SARS In Delta State Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.