Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

8 Celebrities Married To Older Women You Didn't Know About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Celebrities Married To Older Women You Didn't Know About (572 Views)

Nine Nigerian Celebrities Married To Spouses With Big Age Differences / Women Celebrities Married To Women / 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Celebrities Married To Older Women You Didn't Know About by rayray2020(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Although people often spend the rest of their lives with someone who is in their age bracket, there has been no rule laid down that enforces that. Nor is there any rule that states that the husband must be older than the wive.

When people spend the rest of their lives with partners of the same age bracket, it is simply because they are at a similar stage in life. Thus, are more likely to have shared interests and they will often mix in the same social circles and this gives them the opportunity to meet.

Hence, of course it is common for couples to be in the same age bracket, not all couples are in similar age grades and for some people, a large age gap works well.

There are numerous couples out there who have a large age difference between them that the society doesn't recognize. This is because they are everyday couples compared to some celebrity couples who have similar age differences. The media often make a story-line out of a celebrity couple who have a big age gap, as was seeing in the case of Sen. Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels.

Lisa Bonet and Jason Mamoa (married in 2007)
Age Gap: 18 years

According to the 'Aqua Man', Jason Mamoa, his affection for his wife, Lisa began when he saw on on TV when he was just 8 years of age, and 18 years later, his dream came true. If you would ask me, that's a long time coming.

According to Jason, "Ever since I was 8 years old and I saw her on the TV I was like , 'Mammy, I want that one.
I was like, I'm gong to get you for the rest of my life, and I'm going to get you.' I'm a full fledged stalker. I didn't tell her that until we had two babies, otherwise it would have been creepy and weird.
I've always wanted to meet her. She was a queen, always."

Read Full Article
https://gistceleb.com/celebrities-married-to-older-women/

Re: 8 Celebrities Married To Older Women You Didn't Know About by etrange: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
So he's 26? Didn't know.

(1) (Reply)

"The Song Is Whack" Cynthia Morgan Rejects Davido's Song / Nigerian Singer, Oxlade Injured While His Manager Tortured At Surulere Protest / Say Something About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.