Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas (17793 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by autojosh: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is just a few days to the end of the year.

Ostensibly, in order to commence the year on a fresh automotive slate, a number of Nigerian celebrities have recently taken delivery of new automobiles.

Indeed, the past few days have witnessed the announcement by some Nigeria celebs of their acquisition of new automobiles.

Hey! We wont be surprised if more similar announcements are made – even hours to the new year.

Anyway, as we count down to 2019, Autojosh.com highlights some celebs who have acquired for themselves new vehicles this festive season.

Enjoy the read.

Yemi Alade

In early December 2018, award-winning singer, Yemi Alade, took delivery of a new Toyota Tundra truck.

The artiste fondly referred to as “Mama Africa”, and known famously for her hit single “Johnny”, made the revelation on her Instagram account.

Kizz Daniels

Indeed, 2018 has being an amazing year for star musician Kizz Daniels.

The year featured for him not a few expensive acquisitions that included the ownership of real estates.

However, with just a few days to the end of the year, the star singer decided to cap it up with an icing on the cake: the acquisition of a Bentley Continental.

Kizz Daniel took to Instagram to showcase his latest automobile acquisition.

Bukky Olatunji

Nollywood actress Olatunji bukky first came to public attention when she featured on Tunde Kilani’s film, Arugba.

Ever since, she has appeared on several Nollywood projects.

The fast-rising actress celebrates her birthday on 26 December.

With just a few days to her birthday, she announced the acquisition of a new Ford SUV.

Bizzyaski

Bisola Ojikutu might not immediately strike a chord to many, but. “Bizzyaski” is a household name to lovers of tattoos and general body beautification in Nigeria.

Bizzyaski is arguably Nigeria’s most sought after Tatoo artist – especially among celebrities.

A few days ago, he announced a Christmas reward to himself of a Toyota car on his social media account.

Mompha

Businessman, Ismaila Mustapha, is an online sensation in Nigeria. The Dubai-based Bureau De Change operator known popularly as “Mompha” recently announced the purchase of a 2019 Mercedes G Wagon Biturbo Edition 1 2019. The vehicle is said to be worth N102million.

This latest acquisition is coming barely few months after he bought a Rolls Royce believed to be worth N150m.

E-Money

A few weeks ago, popular socialite, E-Money, made news when he acquired a brand new 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom for his wife, Juliet Okonkwo.

Just to a few days to Christmas, the Five Star Music boss, and a luxury car collector announced an addition to his incredible auto-collection of a similar 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom for himself.

Sharing photos of the new car, E-money wrote:

“What’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander ���

Double Blessings. #itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeempty #wehavegonetoofarwecantfailnomore”.

Burna Boy

Damini Ogulu is better known by his stage name Burna Boy. The Nigerian singer-songwriter is the grandson of Benson Idonije – the legendary broadcaster, music critic and the first band manager of Afrobeats musician Fela Kuti.

A few days ago, Burna Boy announced via an Instagram video a personal gift of a new Range Rover Sport.

[img]https://i1.wp.com/autojosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Burna-Boy-Range-Rover.jpg?zoom=1.125&resize=600%2C499&ssl=1[/img]

Davido

With just a few days to Christmas, Music star, Davido, hours ago, released a photo of his latest expensive acquisition – a Rolls Royce Cullinan.

The Cullinan is the first SUV from Rolls Royce.

Credit:

https://autojosh.com/8-celebrities-who-gifted-themselves-new-cars-for-christmas/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Femolacaster(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
My own dey come soon

2 Likes

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Freshfish4: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
So Mompha is now a celebrities, please what is he known for or who e help? Naija I hail oh!

11 Likes

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
lol... who cares?

Meanwhile...

A friend left this country and is now working abroad in Germany. He said he used the "Travel and work abroad and pay later tactics" to leave Nigeria.

I decided to write about it and show you some of the ways it can also work for you.

Read it here and thank me later!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by ainas247: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
It's well... Hope all of them get their own house...

Do you want this? Check my profile

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Sirheny007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by YurFatHer: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Who cares? My only celebrity is dangote. upon all his money, he doesn't show-off like others do.

instead he donates d millions of naira to charity or idp's.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why is mompa on that list. This same nairaland don’t like yahoo boy. I hope you know Mompa is into yahoo and illega things sha?
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Siga: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
But 2 cars up there ain't new tho undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Bossontop(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice....congrats to dem
Waiting patiently for the "VANITY UPON VANITY" group.

[img]https://media./images/6fb2efe25d5ca2e691d78b248dfb6946/tenor.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by johnwizey: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Badoo buy Bentley too now

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by NOC1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
The BIzzayaki of a guy is busy painting other people but refused to paint himself (Tattoo).

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by shollyshine(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
OK good for them...meanwhile am also gifting my self very soon
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by loadedvibes: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
How is mompha a celebrity ? Nawa for these bloggers o.. if Osama Bin Laden was a Nigerian he would have been a celebrity too
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Ogaga87(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nothing from P SQUARE?
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by frankfrancis871: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
sad

In Nigeria, we call these "cartons."

No election come 2019
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Mruwa1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Una dey find story abi ok hear dis one

Just few hours to Christmas, Nairalander real guy, Mr uwa Aka blacky, released a photo of his latest expensive acquisition – a Rolls Royce Cullinan.
embarassed grin please check again to see photo
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by lonelydora: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Congratulations to them all
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by lonelydora: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Freshfish4:
So Mompha is now a celebrities, please what is he known for or who e help? Naija I hail oh!

Forget talks. That guy is stinky rich
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Samirana360(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
na only two ppl buy cars(davido n e money) ...others na motor
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
What about hushpuppi? Abi him own billionaire gucci master na to dey buy and resell gucci shoes...him suppose dey drive bugatti

1 Like

Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Samirana360:
na only two ppl buy cars(davido n e money) ...others na motor
monpha nko?
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Suprises: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season greetings to my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I have been having problems ever since I was duped of my hard earned money by fraudsters. Since then life has become unbearable for me. Things has become soo difficult for me that I cannot even afford transport money to take my properties to the village so I can start building my life from the village because paying house rent here is no longer affordable for me and I've been served Quit notice from my landlord.

Any good nairaland who can volunteer to help me in anyway financially or accomodate me in his house for this festive period would be relieving me from depression.
Please help an unfortunate brother. Thanks!
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Compliments21: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bossontop:
Nice....congrats to dem
Waiting patiently for the "VANITY UPON VANITY" group.

[img]https://media./images/6fb2efe25d5ca2e691d78b248dfb6946/tenor.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Samirana360(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
monpha nko?
he try buh e no reach 100mil
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Princezibk: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Where’s my god damn name? I just got myself an I’phone-6s too, I better do the needful here too...lol
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice
Re: 8 Celebrities Who Gifted Themselves New Cars For Christmas by Anagha123: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
I just bought myself a 2019 suicide jeep

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam / Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House / The Amazing Life Of Tupac Amaru Shakur In Pictures!!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.