Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Avoid Exposing Yourself That You Attended A Village School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Avoid Exposing Yourself That You Attended A Village School (148 Views)

Dejo Tunfulu Attended A Party Three Days Ago – Mr Latin / I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Exposing Yourself That You Attended A Village School by mkpuruoka: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2020
You know about consonants and vowels. Cool. Have gone through a four or five-year university program without ever having heard about these terms;
voiced consonants,
voiceless consonants,
long vowels,
Short vowels and
Diphthongs?

In those days there used to be a subject called Oral English. Hey! The ivy league schools just christened it Phonics but actually it is technically called Phonetics. But permit me to use the tern Phonics.
Somehow, most of us in Africa learned how to read by default.
Actually Phonics is the global best practice on the process of teaching children to read.
A child that learned how to read the Phonics way is well grounded in both written and spoken English. Aside WORDS FAMILIES(that is story for another day), Phonics has the highest volume of tearning resources online. Just be aware that Phonics is not a subject I will use just one article to expose you to.
If you really want to avoid getting embarrassed some day take action. Make out a little time and appreciate the beautiful way of understanding the English language you may have missed. Someday you will be happy that you did, especially if you mingle with “ex-ivies”.
Be warned that at the beginning, it may sound like an extinct foreign language like Latin. Persevere, spend more time, the moment you are able to unlock the secret you will be surprised at the beauty you missed.

Re: How To Avoid Exposing Yourself That You Attended A Village School by Busba1122: 5:11am On Sep 02, 2020
A new dimension in the online industry is coming up. joker Just try clicking on our website and you will open up a wide world of challenges waiting for you.

(1) (Reply)

Bite-business Development Investment Trade Economic / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar / Learn Everything About Snail Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.