Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke (36105 Views)

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by anonimi: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... why repeat the convoy was travelling at the level speed limit?... why all the irrelevant details but the important ones left out. Two police women were killed.... campaign called off to honour them.... but their names and places of residence not released? .... police has a absolutely nothing to say about an assignation attempt? ... the driver of the trailer.... absolutely nothing mentioned about him.... was there a driver? In all of this... convoy without media coverage?... not even a photo of the scene of the accident? It is better they had remained quiet.

Just the normal lies of the winchious broom-carrying coven dwellers of the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC since inception and from the top to the lowest level.
Is Alhaji LIE Mohammed not their former spokesman and misinformation minister

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

3 Likes

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Kindledlight(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Like I said yesterday, the accident should be thoroughly investigated. Looks like an assasination attempt to me.

Exactly my thought

Some people believe that for them to win the forthcoming election Oshiomole must be taaken out hence the clamor for his arrest before now.

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by West2019(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2020
is a normal accident nor , osho you disappoint Edo state
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Queseda: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Hand of Esau, voice of Jacob. Obaseki is that you? cheesy
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by MRSUCCESS70: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Rip To The Dead
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by ehissi(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2020
jidamsel43:
That accident happened as a result of government inefficiency in Nigeria.

There is an existing law that prescribes the time of movement of trailers but there is no enforcement of the law.

That laws exists in lagos state and not edo state.

And even the lagos state where the law is, is it enforced?

Please take note......
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by fredoooooo: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Goose and Gander ... on POI we stand , Obasnail must go
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Tareq1105: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Like I said yesterday, the accident should be thoroughly investigated. Looks like an assasination attempt to me.

If the trailer was on the same direction with the convoy then it can be regarded as an assassination attempt.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Mysticwebb: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
computer0810:

A stage play that 2 police men died in.......don't let ur support for PDP destroy ur brain
You never read up to where I said may be and then gone wrong.
Everything is possible in politics especially this APC kind of politics.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Paperwhite(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Nothing APC can not do in their desperation to get to power in the state. They are professionals in playing dirty politics. This may be a staged play to get sympathy and remove attention from the recent physical and verbal attack on the governor gone wrong.

During 2015 election, Boko Haram attacked a particular presidential aspirant convoy whom they even chose to negotiate with government on their behalf. Today, all can see how the same candidate is treating those Boko Haram boys.When you link the incident then and the treatment they are receiving now, you will see that all na stage.
You're very intelligent.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by vertueptime: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
And yet no details of the truck driver

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:

Instigate what?

Looking at the way the accident happened, I don’t think any reasonable human being should be against investigating the cause of the accident.

Accident happen quite alright but a trailer running into a campaign convoy in suspicious. I have seen campaign convoy movement a number of times and I know security agencies always stop other vehicles to allow them move. How a trailer came out of nowhere targeting the vehicle carrying Oshiomole is troubling. The accident must be investigated.
So if a trailer's brake fails and hits an oshiomole it's suspicious but if it's an ordinary man, it's an act of God.
You didn't ask for an investigation for the lady that was killed by a truck few weeks to her wedding. That trailer probably lost control or had a brake failure.
You should instead channel ur energy into getting government to ensure only people who are properly licenced drive trailers and of course ensure trailers are checked for road worthiness before they're allowed to mount our roads. That's the way to avoid this kind of thing not subscribing to conspiracies.

2 Likes

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Levels1(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Nothing APC can not do in their desperation to get to power in the state. They are professionals in playing dirty politics. This may be a staged play to get sympathy and remove attention from the recent physical and verbal attack on the governor gone wrong.
During 2015 election, Boko Haram attacked a particular presidential aspirant convoy whom they even chose to negotiate with government on their behalf. Today, all can see how the same candidate is treating those Boko Haram boys.
When you link the incident then and the treatment they are receiving now, you will see that all na stage.

Will have support your words if it was directed to PDP as they are known for this act since 1999 till date. Be real and sincere for once Bro.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Blessings4me(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Instead of thanking ur stars, u dey claim assassination attempt. Because he's a politician abi. .all those people wey trucks dey kill everyday nko. So trailer no suppose dey hit politicians. .smh

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Cocolatti(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Indeed!!!
If it was Obaseki that was involved you would have castigated anyone that dares to call it an assassination. You guys are ready to do anything to asslick Tinubu and his interest.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Iwanttoto: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:
During 2015 election, Boko Haram attacked a particular presidential aspirant convoy whom they even chose to negotiate with government on their behalf. Today, all can see how the same candidate is treating those Boko Haram boys.
When you link the incident then and the treatment they are receiving now, you will see that all na stage.

Lol. Na 2015 u dey talk? What about 2019 when they stage managed Osibanjo helicopter accident? As he be, Osibanjo na the only man in the whole world wey I hear say he survived helicopter crash.
Fear APC pass devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2020
olaboy33:
Oshiomole mama na ogbonge ...

Oshobaba was no where to be found after the accident occurred.

You mean he disappeared from the accident scene grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Something is wrong somewhere because while Adams Oshiomole was governor, similar incident occurred.

He should check himself.

Oshiomole nobe ordinary person grin grin
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Elderniercri:

Boss nor be am
If u follow dis man ehn, every election year, for campaign journey, him convoy must involve for accident, pple go die put but nothing go happen to am
We’ve been here bfr

Probably na him sacrifice be dat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Evercurious(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2020
Elderniercri:

Boss nor be am
If u follow dis man ehn, every election year, for campaign journey, him convoy must involve for accident, pple go die put but nothing go happen to am
We’ve been here bfr

Otumokpo... lol
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by khalids: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Give me a break....assasination attempt my ass..

You want to assasinate the main guy then its the last car in the convoy you hit.....how dumb do they think we are angry

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Seawhy(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2020
My take is that accident is accident and it can happen to any body and at any time. Considering a lot of factors like human and environmental factors such as bad roads, brake failures etc. It is very unfortunate that two police officers lost their lives on the accident. We sympathize with the families and pray for repose of their souls. All the same, life has to move on and I advice all politicians, particularly in Edo to take this forthcoming election ease, in terms of exchange of words, false accusations,remember, we are brothers and after elections, we shall continue to live together as brothers and sisters.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by DarkJeddi(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
When they will be riding as if they have two LIVES and endangering innocent people,they won't remember accidents..
Now it happens,they are using their recklessness to score cheap political points..
Let them continue..
Bunch of CLOWNS.. angry
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Kingzeez10: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Mr. Instigator go and instigate it nah.
Ọdẹ ni ẹ́
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Yves4real(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by profchyke2020: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2020
How many people that road killed? Why is Oshomole own different? If he dies in that road for them to do the road that would be nice...where is the picture of to back his claim ? Assassin's my foot...

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by MikkieEl: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2020
It is so sardonic, our once gallant policemen have been turned to pun in this political quagmire of a thing.
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by MikkieEl: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
profchyke2020:
How many people that road killed? Why is Oshomole own different? If he dies in that road for them to do the road that would be nice...where is the picture of to back his claim ? Assassin's my foot...

Many thanks to then Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon of PDP. He was on almost every plenary shouting "Benin/Ore Express Road today is in a state of anomy..". grin
Shortly afterwards, the road was rehabilitated by GEJ administration. As we speak right now, the road has started deteriorating and dilapidating.
No thanks to some of our dear Dangote's truck Drivers

1 Like

Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by jude33084(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
you are underrating a politician? A politician can do anything to remain or grab power

Grow up!
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by Rawhumper(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Oshomole should be ashamed of himself, right from the time of Obasanjo he has been fighting all for his selfish interests.

I thought he saw himself as god, but alas he has been kicked out as Chairman.
Same yesterday but accidents happened(Obaseki and co).

Really Oshomole is a bigger disgrace to his generations and we are really dissappointed in him.

He came as the peoples man but will end up as thr peoples WORM!

quote author=kahal29 post=93479995]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/accident-an-assassination-attempt-against-oshiomhole/[/quote]
Re: Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke by kolade560: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2020
My blood and my loved ones will not use my blood to ride to power in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.