Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North (15379 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by ThatFairGuy1: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Deborah98:
South-east nko undecided,are we not good enough to lead
Ask PDP? Not this evil Islamic, janja.weed, occul.tic party (APC)
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by bewla(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2020
LawLab247:

So, because of that, the standard bearer should not be zoned to the South?
Who ever won I don't care as long as my self and family are OK

pray for yours
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by eddyslim(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Isokay.. Na their thing
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by bash8936: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2020
South always shooting them selves in the leg. Instead of them to allow Oshiomole complete him tenure. The same southern politicians use all mean to remove him and they are now shouting. Abeg carry everything go north even make north become president again. We don’t care.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

That must be in your own version of APC grin
Our able shiaman grin
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by osazsky(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2020
So na so tinubu presidential ticket take vanish..northerners I respect una for politics o..tinubu oshomole for 2079

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by osazsky(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2020
bash8936:
South always shooting them selves in the leg. Instead of them to allow Oshiomole complete him tenure. The same southern politicians use all mean to remove him and they are now shouting. Abeg carry everything go north even make north become president again. We don’t care.
instead of oshiomole to allow obaseki complete his tenure..now he shut himself

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by helinues: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2020
moralistic:
...now you have voice abi? what about other key positions in the country.. when will it be zoned to the south ?

Try and see the bigger picture
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by Toscarel: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2020
MrBONE2:

It would be handle to Gandollar grin

That's when top notch corruptionwould come into play.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by LawLab247: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
bewla:
Who ever won I don't care as long as my self and family are OK

pray for yours

Whoever wins, to some extent, determines whether you and yours will be fine or otherwise. It is not a thing of prayer.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by simpleseyi: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Everything in Nigeria is North.. Its remaining for Northerners to start sharing the wives of Southern men. Nonsense

This one is semi-literate. Jumping to conclusion without reading. Southerners have produced three Chairmen of APC dince inception. Why shouldn't Notherners too have a shot?
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by MajohBankz: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Zone the chairmanship to the north and watch them use that to retain presidency in the north. If by now the south hasn't injected a second function button into their brains when dealing with the north, I'm not sure they would ever again.
They now have their own faction of the NBA, now they're asking for party chairmanship as if they've agreed to zone the party presidency to the south. Something is happening in the north unbeknownst to the south.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by MajohBankz: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2020
simpleseyi:

This one is semi-literate. Jumping to conclusion without reading. Southerners have produced three Chairmen of APC dince inception. Why shouldn't Notherners too have a shot?
They always know when it's their time, but would not acknowledge it when it's someone else'
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by hajimosho(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12169283_biorkpinkbxsvygnahe7_jpeg485e248491710ccfb87ca35bcbb69cf5

You can't have it both ways in the current dispensation.

• The major reason Atiku is emphatically striving to retain Secondus as PDP Chairman beyond his 4 year tenure.

cheesy
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by ddeola: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Wetin we no go see 4 Naija.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Deborah98:
South-east nko undecided,are we not good enough to lead
My sister, we are very good to lead, but hatred and envy will not allow us to progress in this region politically...
We are very confused to the extent we don't know what we want, ranging from Igbo presidency, restructuring, revolution, Succession and last but not the least, Chasing Fulani back to their states, when many of our Igbo brothers scattered across the northern and western states, doing all sort of businesses,�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
helinues:

You can't have your cake and eat it
What do you mean Oga...you know I don't understand English well like that...
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by favor914: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
helinues:
This is not about consideration, it's their time...

Oyegun and Oshiomole had it for years. It's northerners turn...

Fully supported... grin
Confirmation that VP Osinbajo is the next President, Daddy GO was assured that yesterday, there is no need to fear the CAMA Act 2020, President Buhari said.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by favor914: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
MajohBankz:

They always know when it's their time, but would not acknowledge it when it's someone else'
How more do you want them to acknowledge that the Presidency is going south in APC, most times you have to learn to read between the lines.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by Ratedgang: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
helinues:
This is not about consideration, it's their time...

Oyegun and Oshiomole had it for years. It's northerners turn...

Fully supported... grin
dont know who you would have been without nairaland. God forbid joblessness.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by bewla(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
LawLab247:

Whoever wins, to some extent, determines whether you and yours will be fine or otherwise. It is not a thing of prayer.
so u think

I no senators and a governor personally but I don't care it's me for my family

ise owo mi to mi jeun
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by bolaayenimo: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
As in...

bewla:
so u think

I no senators and a governor personally but I don't care it's me for my family

ise owo mi to mi jeun

Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by LaboPolitics: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
helinues:

You can't have your cake and eat it

A yoruba is not qualified to make that statement. The North will get the support of the better south if yorubas try to play pranks and have the cake they are already ate in '1999-2007'.

It's not yoruba's turn.
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by bewla(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
As in...

u may think what ever some one say to some extent every thing is lie

but no be brag I don't care if u no some of does have met one on one if u be greedy person you may not be humble again

I chose to go my way my thing at my own time
Re: APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North by dheilaw1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
BigBelleControl:
APC has not had a northern chairman since its formation so it is fair if they do so now. However that won't stop them from presenting a northern candidate in 2023.
so you've seen any party constitution that permits the party chairman and presidential candidate to come from the same zone? Continue with your beer parlor Political talks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reverses Self, Disowns Governorship Campaign Council List / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / Bayo Onanuga: If He Were In China, Emefiele Would Face Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.