Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Jesus Christ Came Forth From The Father!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Came Forth From The Father!!! (126 Views)

If Heaven And Hell Is Real. What Of The People That Lived Before Christ Came? / How Was Lazarus Able To Come Forth From The Tomb With His Legs Bound? / Those Who Died Before Jesus Christ Came Into This World, Where Is Their Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Came Forth From The Father!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2020
John 16:25-28

[25]“These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father.

[26]In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you;

[27]for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.

[28[b]]I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”[/b]

Jesus Christ is the Father

(1) (Reply)

Be Hidden / TD Jakes – “the Autopsy Of A Decade” / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/09/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.