Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Future Is Bright For Wathoni And I – Bright O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Future Is Bright For Wathoni And I – Bright O (425 Views)

Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) / Wathoni And Her Lookalike Son Warm Hearts With Their Adorable Video / Dirichi Bright Okpeke Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Is Bright For Wathoni And I – Bright O by RandomAfrican1: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2020

Bright O, Wathoni and Tolanibaj took their turns at at pidgin-speaking radio station Naija 102.7 FM during their media rounds, and a lot of interesting topics were covered.

There were many questions ranging from their relationships and “situationships” in the house, to how they see their entanglements panning out now that they are outside of the house.

They were also asked about what they thought went wrong in the house and caused their eviction as well as their most memorable moments during the show.

The show hosts also asked them to predict who they thought the eventual winners of the ultimate prize would be.

At a point during the interview, they were asked to nominate who they thought shouldn’t be in the house, and Lucy‘s name featured prominently.

The interview ended with asking about their future plans, to which the three stated what they individually intended to do going forward.

When show hosts EMCEE RNB and Becca Blisse asked Bright O what his plans for Wathoni going forward was, he answered saying, “the future is Bright for Bright and Wathoni.”

Watch the full 30-minute interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/the-future-is-bright-for-wathoni-and-i-bright-o/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica And Kiddwaya Already Talking About Marriage (SEE VIDEO) / Bro Shaggi Speaks After Someone Insulted Him Of His Boring Comedies / Couple Allegedly Pay Around USD 95,000 To Reveal Their Unborn Child's Gender On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.