Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members (15766 Views)

Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Atiku Boza-Boza & Adamu Babale Detained For ‘Insulting' Governor Inuwa Yahaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members by Miracle1991: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Are you for real
yes. You don't have any right to insult another man. Just because some people are allowing it doesn't mean it is right.
Re: Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members by Miracle1991: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kay25:

which freedom do u then have sir?
you have the freedom to speak the truth.
But you don't have freedom to lie against another man without facts and figure.
I cannot just start insulting you and your parents or telling lies against you just because I have freedom of speech.
Why do nairaland Ban you when ever you insult your fellow nairalander?
Re: Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members by bilulu(m): 1:53am On Sep 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
People will still find means to mention Buhari in this

He was arrested on Friday by policemen from Lowcost Division based on the complaint of an APC chieftain, Garba Mohammed Mairago, who accused him of using his Facebook page sometime in 2019 to write defamatory statements against him (Mairago) and some unnamed members of the APC in the state.
He was also accused of critising the policies and programmes of Governor Yahaya’s administration.

The presiding judge, Chief Magistrate Bello Shariff, adjourned the case until September 8 for ruling on bail application and ordered that the accused be remanded in Gombe Central Correctional Centre.
So criticzing government policies don turn crime ba? why won't people call Buhari when his party members are only following his footsteps. Oga go buy Petrol for 151 and drink jor
Re: Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members by Kay25(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
you have the freedom to speak the truth.
But you don't have freedom to lie against another man without facts and figure.
I cannot just start insulting you and your parents or telling lies against you just because I have freedom of speech.
Why do nairaland Ban you when ever you insult your fellow nairalander?

I got you sir..but if I insult you does it mean I have defamed you?if I say you are not capable of a thing would term that as a lie against you?
Re: Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members by Miracle1991: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Kay25:

I got you sir..but if I insult you does it mean I have defamed you?if I say you are not capable of a thing would term that as a lie against you?
if you insult me I will look for a redress in the court of law, and I believe that was what the governor did.

1 Like

Re: Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members by Nasrothschild1: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Encouraged Buhari To Run For President – Adesina / Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained / FACT CHECK: Was There No Fuel Scarcity In Last 7yrs As APC Youth Leader Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.