Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 6) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 6) (132 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 6) by emekakalu26(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Welcome back to a new session
of the series.

I've been talking about this series for long,
why because, I want light to shine on your mind concerning the details of the food
(book).

While cooking this food(book), I told myself
that, 'if it takes going to meet an ant to ask
questions I need to know...I will do it.

Imagine a food containing...
a) Educational system in Nigeria.
b) Mode of eating.
c) Brand people won't tell you about. Etc.

Seeing any food that has this three and still
counting in its flavour; running after it
won't be a sin.

During tomorrow's series, I'll be focusing
more on the educational sector.

To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Book_launching_ series

(1) (Reply)

First Moscow State Medical University Fee Structure / Economics Virtual Tutor/Teacher And Coach In Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria / Revealed!!! The Most Corrosive Free Digital Skills Training...join Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.