Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month (55585 Views)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Marcus Rashford Signs A New Deal That'll See Him Earn £300K Per-week Until 2023 / Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by abdullahi45: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
vanida6:
4billion naira monthly sad hw person go take be dis guy girlfriend nah sad who no like beta tin
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by odehaj: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
ElvisPresley:
So we can now officially say Lionel Messi is the most successful footballer to ever live?
Ronaldo fans will go gaga now..! Tbh, I will surely become a Mancity fans at once.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
You are a brainless he goat of the highest order.

Didnt u read the last line of that thrash u showed there, where they said Barca is using the 700m release clause to keep him back in the club since messi is trying to breach the agreement which is none of my business.

You are a big disappointment to intellect, i guess there is someone typing for you while you try as much to express ur empty meaningless thoughts in your dialect to him while he or she translates to English.

Shut your trap and leave with your smelly tail btw your pathetic legs.

SirMichael1:

All these ignoramus self. Mtcheew. You research but missed out important info?

City hasn't paid any transfer fee yet. The money you see is for Messi alone. Messi believes he's no longer contacted to Barca, hence no transfer feelings.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by nwannukwu01: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
One man!! This is real money bag. Good for him.

WE HAVE A FENCED 1 PLOT OF LAND IN PORT HARCOURT FOR SALE.

Contact me......0 9 0 9 0 7 0 6 4 6 2
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

You are a brainless he goat of the highest order.

Didnt u read the last line of that thrash u showed there, where they said Barca is using the 700m release clause to keep him back in the club since messi is trying to breach the agreement which is none of my business.

You are a big disappointment to intellect, i guess there is someone typing for you while you try as much to express ur empty meaningless thoughts in your dialect to him while he or she translates to English.

Shut your trap and leave with your smelly tail btw your pathetic legs.

Lmao. grin grin you had to quote me twice over what you quoted me above. You're the product of a failed experiment at reproduction, hence your iq cannot deduce simple things. I'll say it again, that 700m that city splashed at messi isn't anything about tranfer fee. It's the money he'll earn over the course of playing for cfg. Man city are hoping that messi wins the issue on ground and leave as a free agent so they can sign him and give him the 700m. Not barca.

Angelfrost, Ebukahades10, help me make this boy understand.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Hedonisco: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Laghima:
It actually annoys that medics and other professionals can't even dream of this amount. Aside business, I think foot ball is the most profitable career path. Who else agrees?

If you are a medical doctor or other professional with a sense of entitlement waiting to be paid millions every week or month, then you are quite silly.

There are dollar billionaire medical doctors, lawyers and engineers. It all boils down to being SELF EMPLOYED and using your unique skills and acumen to create wealth. Google Patrick Soon-Shiong for some perspective.

All these uncreative, dull brained Nigerian employee salary earners (including doctors but especially lecturers) expecting to be remunerated like business tycoons are unbearable. That's not how the world works.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by sonofElElyon: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's their shares that's valued and it personally belongs to them..

Dalil8:

Those net worth mean nothing if you don't get to use the money. Most of those so called billionaires still live on mortgages and pay checks. They still get paid yearly, it's not like they own those billions all to theirselves.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Peace2love: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
The GOAT of our time. Is well ooh. Am here looking for job where I will be earning at less 200k monthly.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
[

You are daft, if City is waiting when Messi is free from Barca then why is it called release fee?

Do you know the meaning of release?
Somebody that is free cant have released fee attached to him.

Mumu do clubs pay players on yearly or weekly purposes?

You confusing yourself, so common sense cant tell u that 700m must be paid, if Messi leaves before time.

I have told you to wait and see, lets see who gets the money,i.e if Messi goes to City.

You dont have any IQ, at least mine is average according to you but you are just an existing wasted statistic that even numbers itself, feel ashamed and unhappy to have itself associated with your kind.

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93503687] Lmao. grin grin you had to quote me twice over what you quoted me above. You're the product of a failed experiment at reproduction, hence your iq cannot deduce simple things. I'll say it again, that 700m that city splashed at messi isn't anything about tranfer fee. It's the money he'll earn over the course of playing for cfg. Man city are hoping that messi wins the issue on ground and leave as a free agent so they can sign him and give him the 700m. Not barca.

Angelfrost, Ebukahades10, help me make this boy understand. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by EbukaHades10(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lmao. grin grin you had to quote me twice over what you quoted me above. You're the product of a failed experiment at reproduction, hence your iq cannot deduce simple things. I'll say it again, that 700m that city splashed at messi isn't anything about tranfer fee. It's the money he'll earn over the course of playing for cfg. Man city are hoping that messi wins the issue on ground and leave as a free agent so they can sign him and give him the 700m. Not barca.

Angelfrost, Ebukahades10, help me make this boy understand.
From what I deduced, Messi is trying to be a free agent and possibly avoid the 700m release clause that Barca wants but the 700m city wants to offer Messi covers the five year contract (3 with City and 2 with New York FC).

My two cents, though
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by zoghys: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Bye bye to Laliga
Now officially a premier league and mancity fan
Please friend and foe take note
Please all premier league fan please welcome me with likes

You be traitor joor, you wan run now when the guy man don waka. No come back if the guy man change en mind oooo.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by alarm4: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mad O
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Slurity(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
I still don't understand why I end up as a Nigerian.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
From what I deduced, Messi is trying to be a free agent and possibly avoid the 700m release clause that Barca wants but the 700m city wants to offer Messi covers the five year contract (3 with City and 2 with New York FC).

My two cents, though
Not the release fee right?

CC Rawhumper
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by EbukaHades10(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Not the release fee right?
CC Rawhumper
Nothing in there relating to the release fee
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
[

Barca gets 700m as release fee and will also get another amount for transfer fee City agrees to the terms.

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93503687] Lmao. grin grin you had to quote me twice over what you quoted me above. You're the product of a failed experiment at reproduction, hence your iq cannot deduce simple things. I'll say it again, that 700m that city splashed at messi isn't anything about tranfer fee. It's the money he'll earn over the course of playing for cfg. Man city are hoping that messi wins the issue on ground and leave as a free agent so they can sign him and give him the 700m. Not barca.

Angelfrost, Ebukahades10, help me make this boy understand. [/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by EbukaHades10(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Barca gets 700m as release fee and will also get another amount for transfer fee City agrees to the terms.
If City decides to pay the 700m for the release clause, I doubt they will give him the other 700m they are talking about for the 5yr contract without bringing more scrutiny over FFP

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
You are original yimu infact your YIMMu level eh even Imbeciles can relate better than you honestly.

Ebuka said from what he deduced, dont u understand english and he said Messi wants to be a free agent....but thats his deduction from what i know that 700m i say it agai,is the money City or anyother club will pay u can call it breachment fee, which is different from transfer fee. If there is another 700m City plans to dash Messi because Messi's father is the owner of City then am sorry to argue but if its this same 700m u are killing urself about then know that you and Messi wont get a dime from it.

City can empty their account for Messi, i dont care. What i know is that wait and see the outcome.

Receive sense in JN. Amen!

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93505220] Not the release fee right?

CC Rawhumper[/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
You are original yimu infact your YIMMu level eh even Imbeciles can relate better than you honestly.

Ebuka said from what he deduced, dont u understand english and he said Messi wants to be a free agent....but thats his deduction from what i know that 700m i say it agai,is the money City or anyother club will pay u can call it breachment fee, which is different from transfer fee. If there is another 700m City plans to dash Messi because Messi's father is the owner of City then am sorry to argue but if its this same 700m u are killing urself about then know that you and Messi wont get a dime from it.

City can empty their account for Messi, i dont care. What i know is that wait and see the outcome.

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93496763]

All these ignoramus self. Mtcheew. You research but missed out important info?

City hasn't paid any transfer fee yet. The money you see is for Messi alone. Messi believes he's no longer contacted to Barca, hence no transfer feelings. [/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by thunderbabs: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even blood money demons cannot deliver such amount of money to their clients. grin
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93505220] Not the release fee right?

CC Rawhumper
learn to quote me without making a mess of my mention.

Ebuka has answered you. Now it's remaining that you use your brain. That's if you have one.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
learn to quote me without making a mess of my mention.

Ebuka has answered you. Now it's remaining that you use your brain. That's if you have one.

Wetin you dey yan me for that place? grin

Make we relate wella for here.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wetin you dey yan me for that place? grin

Make we relate wella for here.
What place please? How do I know what you're talking about? Really i'm not trolling. I just need your insights on the post with my wife. You pass off as an intelligent here, I really need a drop of that intelligence.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
You display ignomity bitch...u boy always depends on others analysis, dont you have your own sense to understand the simple truth which will be you and Messi whom you are killing yourself for, and doesnt even know and will never know your lineage ever existed. Will never smell a kobo from 700m clause Barca said any club that wants Messi will pay as penalty. This is so simple to comprehend but EWU like you can never understand simple 1 plus 1.

I have no issue with what Ebuka thinks, am not a senseless imp like you who needs little hammer on the head to reset ur lost scattered brain.

Do you really understand the words am writing? cool

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93508101] learn to quote me without making a mess of my mention.

Ebuka has answered you. Now it's remaining that you use your brain. That's if you have one.[/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by tonididdy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
That's insane
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Beverlyjean(f): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
your brain is like an engine block without a filter. You just mix in fuel and water without knowing which to filter. If your iq is half as an average person's, you wouldn't find english this hard. You should go for a refund from your school for wasting their time teaching you english when you could have being an apprentice.

U are the dumb one here...even a re.tard understands the principles better
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by masui(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
DarkJeddi:
He has dealt with the best England had to offer..

You've said it all.

If the deal pulls through, Messi will surely break records in EPL.

1 Like

Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by SirMichael1: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

You display ignomity bitch...u boy always depends on others analysis, dont you have your own sense to understand the simple truth which will be you and Messi whom you are killing yourself for, and doesnt even know and will never know your lineage ever existed. Will never smell a kobo from 700m clause Barca said any club that wants Messi will pay as penalty. This is so simple to comprehend but EWU like you can never understand simple 1 plus 1.

I have no issue with what Ebuka thinks, am not a senseless imp like you who needs little hammer on the head to reset ur lost scattered brain.

Do you really understand the words am writing? cool

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93508101] learn to quote me without making a mess of my mention.

At this rate when i'm done with you, you'd have died of a heart problem. Why do you always make a mess of my mention? Can you not mention me like how a sane person will do? What's with you and insanity? A pact? What happened to the 'normal green' quote box? You ate yours? Is that how grade f IQ patients behave?
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by Rawhumper(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
[

I like as some guys dey use style cover their stupidity, guy man u wan use style push am as per mention things na before you didnt notice it but now am opening your yansh..please save whatever you want to say and keep on showing how tactless you are.

Hypocrite, now you are understanding you nor Messi will never get anything from that 700m release fee, Barca takes it all and any club that still want Messi will also pay transfer fee.

By the time Barca is done with any club that wants Messi under this current situation, i tell you, that club will close up and turn their stadium to Cinema ground.

Please and please get sense, if you cant, pick it on the ground at least the one on the ground is better thsn an empty skull like yours.

quote author=SirMichael1 post=93508791] At this rate when i'm done with you, you'd have died of a heart problem. Why do you always make a mess of my mention? Can you not mention me like how a sane person will do? What's with you and insanity? A pact? What happened to the 'normal green' quote box? You ate yours? Is that how grade f IQ patients behave? [/quote]
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by kolade560: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
England go use tax kill am.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Money ritual Cannot even get one such amount of Cash. Kinda scary to Imagine.
Re: Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month by skyfather09(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dalil8:

Those net worth mean nothing if you don't get to use the money. Most of those so called billionaires still live on mortgages and pay checks. They still get paid yearly, it's not like they own those billions all to theirselves.

smart talk...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Million House Robbed While On International Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.