Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4084 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2020
This guy has been crying for help since yesterday, but no reasonable assistance from the so called xiaomi fan boys grin. They all gnored, This is what you get when you buy that thing called xiaomi. You will have to wait for 6 months plus before their so called raya center provides a half solution and get ready to pay almost half of the money of the new one itself. Buy a good phone you can repair at ease you won't listen, xiaomi fan boys will deceive you with their snapdragon that can play pes2020 COD and PUBG. grin. Once they managed to buy a xiaomi phones with all their live savings, nairaland won't know peace again. They will be comparing it to iphone 11 pro max and other phones that it charger alone will buy two of xiaomi flagship device.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Craftdesignn:
grin

Just you wait in 3 2 1.....
I have their time grin
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by rottennaija(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
He just should have order the screen from aliexpress and get it fixed

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:
This guy has been crying for help since yesterday, but no reasonable assistance from the so called xiaomi fan boys grin. They all gnored, This is what you get when you buy that thing called xiaomi. You will have to wait for 6 months plus before their so called raya center provides a half solution and get ready to pay almost half of the money of the new one itself. Buy a good phone you can repair at ease you won't listen, xiaomi fan boys will deceive you with their snapdragon that can play pes2020 COD and PUBG. grin. Once they managed to buy a xiaomi phones with all their live savings, nairaland won't know peace again. They will be comparing it to iphone 11 pro max and other phones that it charger alone will buy two of xiaomi flagship device.
I emailed you.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by ollazin: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2020
rottennaija:
Like seriously? And den wait for two months b4 it arrive chai....
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2020
rottennaija:
Order grin if this how other brand users are ordering phone whenever they want to repair grin. Shame on xiaomi for this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
ollazin:

Seriously, this is what you get when you are lured by xiaomi fan boys. I never take them serious. Those guys always forget their flaws before bashing other brands grin. The way a xiaomi user will hype that overated shit, you will think xiaomi is a heavenly made device that cannot get spoil shocked

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
I'm not buying again.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Patozorinzo: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Don't know about the redmi 9 series,but the screen of the note 8 and 7 series are available at alaba. The price ranges between 10-15k

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
I'm not buying again.
Run for your life

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Patozorinzo:
Don't know about the redmi 9 series,but the screen of the note 8 and 7 series are available at alaba. The price ranges between 10-15k
Stop saying rubbish, because i want to repair my xiaomi screen, i will have to travel from Jos to Alaba. How does that make sense to you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by rottennaija(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
ollazin:

Even Samsung, you will still have to wait for them to get the screen and change it for you. And if they don't have the screen with them, you wait for it, even weeks or months

11 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by rottennaija(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Stop saying rubbish, because i want to repair my xiaomi screen, i will have to travel from Jos to Alaba. How does that make sense to you undecided

You can save yourself the stress and get Nokia touch light.

17 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Patozorinzo: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

We no dey fight. I'm just saying where I know one can get it

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
rottennaija:

Even Samsung, you will still have to wait for them to get the screen and change it for you. And if they don't have the screen with them, you wait for it, even weeks or months
Bloody liar, i use a Samsung device. My S9 screen was fixed within 5 days. They were even chasing me to come and collect my phone with phone calls. Don't drag Samsung into this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
rottennaija:

You can save yourself the stress and get Nokia touch light.
Is this all what you can say grin xiaomi fan boy indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by synticate: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Meanwhile...

31 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by rottennaija(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Bloody liar, i use a Samsung device. My S9 screen was fixed within 5 days. They were even chasing me to come and collect my phone with phone calls. Don't drag Samsung into this

Good for you. Glad to know you are using S9
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by dmgr(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
But wait Whats even the main aim of creating this thread, if it is to discourage people from patronising mi phones then op u have failed woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
dmgr:
But wait Whats even the main aim of creating this thread, if it is to discourage people from patronising mi phones then op u have failed woefully.
Like I've said you guys don't have anything upstairs to provide a solution grin cheesy i can't expect anything more from brainless xiaomi fan boys shocked

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
How about people wey don dash carlcare their phone because of frustration?

21 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by ravensckar(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
That was how I bought one useless LEAGOO for my wife. The screen got damaged and I was told they don't have it in Nigeria yet.

Seriously, one should flee from these useless brands (XIAOMI & co). It will always end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:
You mentioned IPhone 11 pro max. Is their parts (IPhone 11 pro max) already available everywhere in Nigeria? Incase of repairs
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by chibike69: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

can you buy mi mix alpha?

Na poverty and envy go kill you finally.

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even Samsung like s10 plus charging port you have to ship it to Nigeria it cost 85k op make research before posting rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by thesolutions(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

I heard Jos. XIAOMI better come a appease the Jostified people.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by RealEzee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Samtob4life
repairpalng

These guys and others sell and repair Xiaomi screens here, them dey NL
Na Blanks u dey shoot, go n sleep.

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
chibike69:

can you buy mi mix alpha?

Na poverty and envy go kill you finally.
Not everyone carries generational poverty blood you carry
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
ravensckar:
That was how I bought one useless LEAGOO for my wife. The screen got damaged and I was told they don't have it in Nigeria yet.

Seriously, one should flee from these useless brands (XIAOMI & co). It will always end in premium tears.
I tell you, it always end in tears o.. Don't follow their sweet mouth. Buy a phone that spare parts are easily accessible and affordable
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
RealEzee:
Samtob4life

repairpalng

These guys and others sell and repair Xiaomi screens here, them dey NL

Na Blanks u dey shoot, go n sleep.
Chai see mumu guy.. Your stupidity is like zeeworld, extra ordinary everyday.. So i should be looking for Samtob and repairpalng before i repair a phone grin
Receive sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Globe On Opera Mod / Is The Android Market Available In Nigeria? / Top 11 Twitter Apps For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.