Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4125 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Playermayweda(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why trolling the phone, Something simple Google can fix u r turning it into another thing, Truth is dat if u buy one u are buying value for money,And why can't the guy contact where he bought it from for a solution
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by edoairways: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
ravensckar:
That was how I bought one useless LEAGOO for my wife. The screen got damaged and I was told they don't have it in Nigeria yet.

Seriously, one should flee from these useless brands (XIAOMI & co). It will always end in premium tears.
Really!
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by edoairways: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001 I said this few months back yet I was castigated.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol
Yeah getting parts is a very serious downfall while using a Xiaomi phone so it's better not to let it get damaged, treat your phone like an egg.
Parts are not readily available here

Although parts can be ordered online
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sacajawea: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Even Samsung like s10 plus charging port you have to ship it to Nigeria it cost 85k op make research before posting rubbish
85 thousand naira! To change a charging port?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by ikennamadu1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Bloody liar, i use a Samsung device. My S9 screen was fixed within 5 days. They were even chasing me to come and collect my phone with phone calls. Don't drag Samsung into this

common shut your stinking mouth .. bloody laide .. only you Samsung only you Xiaomi.. sometimes I wonder if them vomit Una...

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by chibike69: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Not everyone carries generational poverty blood you carry

attention seeking homo

hiding under female acc.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Petyr1: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
rottennaija:
He just should have order the screen from aliexpress and get it fixed
can't i fix it myself after getting the screen or i should take it to engineer
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Petyr1:

It would be better to have a skilled engineer do it for you
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Every OEM has its own problems. You have a point sha, but don't discourage people from buying Redmi phones. That brand is still one of the best. Give it time; Xiaomi will soon become a household name in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by rottennaija(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Petyr1:

If you have the expertise. But I would recommend that you have someone that can to do it for you.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

I tell you, it always end in tears o.. Don't follow their sweet mouth. Buy a phone that spare parts are easily accessible and affordable
I don't understand what you meant by spare parts easily available in Nigeria. Is Google Pixels phone spare parts easily available everywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Johnxyz:
Every OEM has its own problems. You have a point sha, but don't discourage people from buying Redmi phones. That brand is still one of the best. Give it time; Xiaomi will soon become a household name in Nigeria.
You know some people are not quotient in reasoning. Talking about spare parts scattering every in Nigeria for a company that is barely one year they enter Nigeria. Their quality phones at cheaper rate is what I like about them. It won't be up to a year now they dominate markets here.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
ikennamadu1:

common shut your stinking mouth .. bloody laide .. only you Samsung only you Xiaomi.. sometimes I wonder if them vomit Una...
You are a mad man, goat like you.. When you will be reasoning from your anus, why won't you come here and display your frustrated life.. Show me where i mentioned using xaiomi.. Or is that how your mother vomited you?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
chibike69:

attention seeking homo

hiding under female acc.
Is female account now the cause of your frustrated life.. Why don't you leave the account alone and concentrate on the over hyped shit called xiaomi.. Another GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
FryMosquito:
I don't understand what you meant by spare parts easily available in Nigeria. Is Google Pixels phone spare parts easily available everywhere in Nigeria?
That's why i won't advise anybody to use a phone which it spare part's can't be easily accessed.. Rest

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

That's why i won't advise anybody to use a phone which it spare part's can't be easily accessed.. Rest
What if in a situation where the person want a quality smartphone for value, than a mediocre smartphone that the parts is scattered all over Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by RealEzee(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Chai see mumu guy.. Your stupidity is like zeeworld, extra ordinary everyday.. So i should be looking for Samtob and repairpalng before i repair a phone grin
Receive sense
I just shared a few guys who sell Xiaomi parts here on NL sef and you are still making a fool of ursef Sha, will u not look for them b4 ni? Shey when any other phone brand get fault na dem go come ur house fix am? u don dey misyan Abeg, go n sleep, no b me dey block ur blessing for this life grin

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Jafar1: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Even Samsung like s10 plus charging port you have to ship it to Nigeria it cost 85k op make research before posting rubbish

pathetic...

85k for charging port?
Reduce ur lies

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by D4donnn: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
FryMosquito:
You mentioned IPhone 11 pro max. Is their parts (IPhone 11 pro max) already available everywhere in Nigeria? Incase of repairs

Yes it is , unless na sambisa you they stay, abet dont drag iPhones to this

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Minjim: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Stop saying rubbish, because i want to repair my xiaomi screen, i will have to travel from Jos to Alaba. How does that make sense to you undecided

If you are careless and you don't live in Lagos don't buy Mi.
I use a Xiaomi phone .

I know their office in Lagos but I've not had any cause to visit them at ikeja
I don't think they have office outside Lagos.
Gradually they'll get there.

But that doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the phone

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by D4donnn: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
FryMosquito:

Do you see those using google pixel phones going around creating thread , recommending the phone for all , like those xiaomi fans do , mr dont bring google pixel phones to this , face this issue squarely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
D4donnn:

Yes it is , unless na sambisa you they stay, abet dont drag iPhones to this
Drag koh, drag nih

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Minjim: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
D4donnn:

Do you see those using google pixel phones going around creating thread , recommending the phone for all , like those xiaomi fans do , mr dont bring google pixel phones to this , face this issue squarely

If your Google pixel has a broken screen, the only thing you can do is order for it. That does not mean the phone is inferior. It just mean you are careless with such a delicate device

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
D4donnn:

Dude I'm talking about quality, not some kind of mediocre littering everywhere.

I go and appreciate quality things always,

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by zakkyzakes: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
dude iont get u,so cause xiaomi spare part a'int in africa that makes em a shitty device or you've gotten another reason cause if it's about spare part it a'int their fault cause its not being long they came to africa compared with other OEM'S that have been for more than 10 years plus iont understand why folks don't try to get full knowledge bout what they wanna buy before buying cause if you're interested in xiaomi you u shoulda know there is unavailability of spare parts not when you've bought the phone u come on nairaland to rant about how you have to order online for parts

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Obzerfapex(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
FryMosquito:
You know some people are not quotient in reasoning. Talking about spare parts scattering every in Nigeria for a company that is barely one year they enter Nigeria. Their quality phones at cheaper rate is what I like about them. It won't be up to a year now they dominate markets here.
dominate which market
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jafar1:

pathetic...

85k for charging port?
Reduce ur lies
Oga go to Samsung office for Abuja and ask how much is Samsung s10 plus charging port and confirm if am lying

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Obzerfapex:
dominate which market
Give them more one year, you will still remember today when it happens. They have come to stay, use India as a case study

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Obzerfapex(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
FryMosquito:
Give them more one year, you will still remember today when it happens. They have come to stay, use India as a case study
mark my word I will quote this reply by this time next year hopefully you will be in good health cheers
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by FryMosquito: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Obzerfapex:
mark my word I will quote this reply by this time next year hopefully you will be in good health cheers
Same with you..
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nova1988(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Venoms001:

Stop saying rubbish, because i want to repair my xiaomi screen, i will have to travel from Jos to Alaba. How does that make sense to you undecided

Mumu......live in developed city you will not hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia XR20 - A Worthy Successor Of The Nokia 3310 After 2 Decades / Get Ur Download Link For Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 200 And All Nokia Phones... / Full Specs And Pics Of The New Blackberry PRIV. Worth The Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.