Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Retire Young, Retire Well & Retire Rich - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Retire Young, Retire Well & Retire Rich (158 Views)

Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! / Retire Your Hoe And Cutlasses And Embrace Cheap Mechanized Farming / Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retire Young, Retire Well & Retire Rich by Suntwist: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
“Retire young, retire well & rich”

Few days ago, I had a conversation with a 40 year old civil servant concerning his retirement plans, as we discussed he made it clear that he is determined not to depend on any of his children for upkeep after he retires.

He literally said; “I pray for all my children to turn out successful but irrespective of how successful they may be, I would love their motive of giving to me be of honour and not of need, want or lack. Infact, I look forward to leaving a robust inheritance for them after I am gone”.

As a middle classed citizen, you are probably having the same thoughts as this man and you will surely agree with me that the current ‘pension-system’ in Nigeria is neither consistent nor robust enough to depend on or even create a lasting well of wealth to leave to your children.

This issue of pension remind me of a friend back in school, whose parent were both retirees, and with the so many abnormalities surrounding the Nigerian pension system(no offence though, we are all praying for a better Nigeria), he struggled to pay tuition fees as his parents could barely help him.

So many people suffer similar scenario, having one or two children to still push through school after retirement. You are probably calculating your children’s age and trying to figure out what stage of their lives they will be by your retirement.

I’ve heard of so many parents giving their children strict warnings and ultimatums to do whatever they intend to do on time. I.e go to school, study, get a job as they don’t have much time left in service to provide for their needs. This isn’t a pleasant way to go through life.

I understand retirement to be a time of good rest after decades of labour but judging from the current situation, it has been “the struggle continues”. It would be gratifying to play blame games but the most rewarding move would be to do something about the status quo, and the best time is now.

Have you got any plans? Well, Suntwist Nigeria has got well laid out one for you. We present to you ‘Jointvest’, our cashew-cassava investment plans.
You may not be fully aware, but cashew is a ‘money’ crop and its highly sought after globally, especially the cashew nuts.

Since it takes Suntwist’s hybrid cashew seeds 18 months to start fruiting, Suntwist Nigeria intercrops the cashew with cassava.

So while waiting on your cashew to start fruiting, you are assured of 5-10 tons of cassava tubers at the end of a planting season of 10-12 months, and from this yield you’ll make at least 70% of your invested capital back within your first harvest year alone.

Also, your return-in-investment(ROI) exponentially increases as the cashew trees starts fruiting, with an average sales price of raw cashew nuts at 500,000 per ton; when you do the maths, you’ll literally realize that you don ‘hammer’

The real ‘jackpot’ is that, a cashew tree consistently produces fruits over 50 years, which simply means you are secured for 50 years non-stop!

How to select a plan? ‘Soft work’. Buy a farmland as low as ₦100,000 per acre, and invest with Suntwist Nigeria, we’re just a call away.

It’s time to stop singing ‘pass me not o gentle saviour’ when God has already heard your cry!

All you need to do is to put a call through to +2348102777209.

Visit: www.suntwist.com.ng for more enquiries.

1 Share

Re: Retire Young, Retire Well & Retire Rich by Suntwist: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
FARMLAND SALES AT 100K PER ACRE!!!

Do you know that owning your own farmland is the best opportunity you should not miss out on?

The best way to secure a future free from financial worries is to establish your farm and grow your own crops.

The agricultural boom is currently on an exponential rise, especially with the covid panic which forced people to switch to passive income alternatives like farming. Agriculture generated about #3.7 trillion for our economy in the first quarter of this year mostly generated from crop production.

When you own your own farmland, you have several options for making high returns of which the most common is growing and selling your own crops.

We have dispute-free well bonded arable farmlands up for sale and we are offering a 20%discount when you buy 20 acres and more and 10% discount when you buy 10-19 acres.

We help set up and manage your farm until harvest, we also help sell off your farm produce to our registered off takers.

Why not take this chance to own your own farmland and make extra income by investing wisely in agriculture through crop farming.

Limited slots are available!!!

Call/WhatsApp: +2348102777209

Email: hello@suntwist.com.ng

Telegram channel: /suntwistng

(1) (Reply)

Secure A Plot Of Land With 450k At Ode Omi Ibeju-lekki / Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm /hybrid Pawpaw Seeds For Your Nursery 2020/2021 Seasons / Olat Beekeeping Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.