Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! (728 Views)

Retire Young, Retire Well & Retire Rich / Retire Your Hoe And Cutlasses And Embrace Cheap Mechanized Farming / Let's Own Hectares Of Palm Kernel Fruit Plantation Together And Retire At 40! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! by Suntwist: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Few months ago, we had a conversation with a 40 year old Civil Servant concerning his retirement plans, as we discussed he made it clear that he is determined not to depend on any of his children for upkeep after he retires. He literally said; “I pray for all my children to turn out successful, but irrespective of how successful they may be, I would love their motive of giving to me be of honor and not of need, want or lack. Infact, I look forward to leaving a robust inheritance for them after I’m gone.”

As a middle classed citizen, you are probably having the same thoughts as this man and you will surely agree with me that the current ‘Pension-system’ in Nigeria is neither consistent nor robust enough to depend on or even create a lasting well of wealth to leave to your children. You are probably calculating your children’s age and trying to figure out what stage of their lives they will be by your retirement.
We've heard of so many parents giving their children strict warnings and ultimatums to do whatever they intend to do on time i.e. go to school, study, graduate quickly and get a job as they (the parents) don’t have much time left in service to provide for their needs. This isn’t a pleasant way to go through life.

We understand retirement to be a time of good rest after decades of labor but judging from the current situation, it has been “the struggle continues”. It would be gratifying to play blame games but the most rewarding move would be do something about the status quo, and the best time is now!

Have you got any plans? Well, Suntwist Nigeria Limited has got a well laid out one for you. Suntwist Nigeria presents to you her Cashew-Cassava Plans. You may not be fully aware but Cashew is a ‘money’ crop and its highly sought after globally, especially the Cashew nuts.
While it takes Suntwist’s Hybrid Cashew Seeds 18 months to start fruiting, Suntwist Nigeria intercrops the Cashew with Cassava.

So while waiting on your Cashew to start fruiting, you are assured of 5-10 tons of Cassava Tubers at the end of a planting season of 8-12months and from this yield, you’ll make at least 70% of money back within your first harvest year alone. Also, your Returns increases as the Cashew trees starts fruiting, with an average sales price of raw cashew nuts at #500,000 per ton; when you do the math, you’ll literally realise that ‘you don hammer.’ The real ‘Jackpot’ is that, a Cashew tree consistently produces fruits for over 50 years, which simply means you are secured for 50 years non-stop!

How to select a plan? ‘Soft work’…Buy a farmland for as low as N100, 000 per acre, and invest with Suntwist Nigeria, we’re just a call away.
Its time to stop singing “pass me not o gentle saviour” when God has already heard your humble cry!

All you need to do is to put a call through to 08102777209 or click https://suntwist.com.ng/farmland-sales/ for more enquires
Re: Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! by ozome15(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga why u da lie like this. Which magic u wan u use make d cashew start fuiting at 18month. Ah uncle u can lie oh. See how ease it's in ur mouth. ;DOga why u da lie like this. Which magic u wan u use make d cashew start fuiting at 18month. Ah uncle u can lie oh. See how ease it's in ur mouth.
Re: Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! by Suntwist: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Good day sir, it takes three years for your Cashew to start fruiting and yielding returns. During this time, you get returns from your Cassava plantation depending the time. So while waiting on your Cashew to start fruiting, you are assured of 5-10 tons of Cassava Tubers at the end of a planting season of 8-12months.
Re: Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! by debbra(f): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Where is the farm located. Who are the farmers. Hope this is not another way to scam a nairalander bros
Re: Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! by bizzibodi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
How many acres of cashew plantation can give 30tons a year?
Re: Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! by Suntwist: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2021
At least 60 acres sir. Once the cashew tree has start fruiting at full capacity.

(1) (Reply)

This Turkey Is Going For 12k / How To Start A Goat Farm Business In Nigeria / Groundnut Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.