Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Somebody Should Lightup My Candle - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Somebody Should Lightup My Candle (190 Views)

Somebody Should Please Help Me Become A UI/UX Designer / Somebody Should Help Please / About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Lightup My Candle by BiggerBwoy: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please, NLanders

I have believe in God that we have good Samaritans in Nairaland who are willing to assist.

I learnt Forex Trading, I spent all my savings to acquire the skill, ProTrader Course. This Covid-19 has taught me to acquire skills. Now, I don't have cash to fund my account.

Please, all I'm requesting from any willing NLanders to assist me with $100 to fund my account.

I will send you my trading history on Demo, sample of my Trading plan, I will make Short videos to prove to you that I'm real. If you desire, I will be updating you weekly with my results

Somebody should light up my candle.
Re: Somebody Should Lightup My Candle by GospelAkede: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

(1) (Reply)

Information Regarding The Courses In The Columbia University / Build Ur Career / Job Vacancy At Ondo City Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.