Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs (5908 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good evening
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good day
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Good day
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good evening
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good evening fam
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good morning
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by BlessedNuel: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Nuelito: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by PureNuel: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Natural supplements
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by muheeb01(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Say no to masturbation it can only weaken your erection and damage your sexual organ
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
wink
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by mystiqueB(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good evening
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by mystiqueB(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Geeflow(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
PureGoldh:
°°°••NOTE°°°•• Before Buying honey online or in any store....Make sure to choose a high-quality brand, because some lower-quality ones may be mixed with syrup. We are at •••••• "Nuel Divine Farms" make available ✓✓100% pure raw honey•••••• free from artificial addictives for daily use and medication purposes. Our Honey have been screened and certified by various Qualified lab scientists...Our Honey is very effective that's the Hallmark of our Superlative services...

Please can I also use ginger and garlic to cure infection?

✓✓✓•°°°•Our Honey does not expire neither does it change taste.•••

Contact us On ➡️➡️ O 81O16667 71 or the number on the picture below
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by mystiqueB(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by mystiqueB(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Its good to always go natural ways smiley
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Divinehub: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2022
✓✓ keep this in mind

The list of medications I have discuss here is not an exhaustive list of all the medications that can cause erectile dysfunction, but the bottom line is this:

==> If you have erectile Dysfunction, there is a 1 in 4 chance it could be caused by your (Artificial medications or enhancers) you need to put an end to it and embrace Natural supplements that can help boost up your Sexual wellness without any side effect

✓✓ Other choices
Don’t forget that there are other causes of ED, too (not just your medications):

Physical conditions: ➡️ heart disease, diabetes, hormonal disorders, nerve disorders, trauma or surgery in your pelvis, and rare causes like scleroderma disease

Emotional causes: ➡️stress, relationship difficulties, depression, anxiety, worry about sexual performance

Alcohol and nicotine ➡️Substances like marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methadone, amphetamines, and barbiturates (these can help with confidence and sex drive, but make it more difficult to get and maintain a satisfying erection)
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by mystiqueB(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Masturbation and Artificial Enhancers have tremendous negative effects on your health

The ball is in your court...you can choose how to play it.

Don let anybody deceive you by telling you that Masturbation has no side effect.

Better ask around, gist with guys that can open up to you about their sex life after Masturbating....you will be shocked with their response.

Quick/premature ejaculation keeps knocking on their door
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Divinehub: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Geeflow(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
PureGoldh:
Some Artificial Sexual drugs, such as trams and Co. can cause QT prolongation.

When a person has a prolonged QT interval, they may experience serious heart problems. They may have an irregular heartbeat, which can become life threatening.

Please I want to ask, should I seive the ginger to remove the ginger's particles after blending it? Or I should just be taking/drinking it together with the particles??
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Divinehub: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Geeflow:

Please I want to ask, should I seive the ginger to remove the ginger's particles after blending it? Or I should just be taking/drinking it together with the particles??
seive it
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Geeflow(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Divinehub:
seive it
Thanks baba
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Divinehub: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Good day
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by mystiqueB(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs by Jidenkem: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Masturbation and Artificial Enhancers have tremendous negative effects on your health

The ball is in your court...you can choose how to play it.

Don let anybody deceive you by telling you that Masturbation has no side effect.

Better ask around, gist with guys that can open up to you about their sex life after Masturbating....you will be shocked with their response.

Quick/premature ejaculation keeps knocking on their door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solving Premature Ejaculation / After Taking Malaria Drug I Still Have Yellow Urine / 10 Home Remedies That You Can Use To Treat Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.