Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (58237 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by oluwaseyi0: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
Nice one. Stupid Nigerian women

Stop judging everyone by your mother's behavior

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
End time husband
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by joebee1990(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
hmmmmmm nawaoh

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Stop judging everyone by your mother's behavior
I'm not Nigerian. Ewu
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
Nice one. Stupid Nigerian women
One of NL kid as mannabb.qgrills do say. What is nice here?

Meanwhile, What an animal as a husband.

Cc. MelesZenawi what would you have said if it were to be a Muslim or other region. @13, 26yrs old with 8kids. IN THE EAST
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by adecz: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
13 year!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Amaka people don dey wan copy
Awoosa Fulani behavior....

Only difference be say this Amaka
episode is fueled by poverty, the northern
own na religious & cultural..

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by ahiboilandgas: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEom5V5nnNZ/
poverty the root cause of most family problems....

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Goldp5988(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
And it wasn't like that at the beginning. Recover soon.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by seangy4konji: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
well done...poverty.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by mukthar2000(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
NL let pray for the wicked husband to chase the satanic demons in him pls.

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Dbarrzx: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Look at the environment they are living...it is obvious that poverty has called them by their Surname and the answered immediately. Having 8 children from a single marriage and he still went ahead to marry another women...some men are just so unbelievable. What do i even know self... i heard the only sweetness of life poor people have is sex and that is why the give birth to many kids...

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Senigentle(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
And her parent won't take her back until she is six feet below the ground
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
That can never happen in Igbo land. I have every reason to doubt the authenticity of this story.

1. Igbo people don't engage in forced marriage.
2. No Igbo man would sleep with a 13 years old girl.
3. All igbo women are beautiful, the woman here must be a Yoruba woman !
4. That environment reeks of poverty; it must be somewhere in Yobe. Everyone is a billionaire in Biafraland and as such can't live in a dirty place like that.

Ori yin ti daru !

3 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by 9jatriot(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
So this he/she get small prick na em make am de form cross gender dresser, abeg open thread for am abeg
mbahdi:
Is dis she or he
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by spiceadole: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Married at 13?
With 8 children at 26 years?

I thought Igbos say this can only happen in the North
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Dareywest001(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
undecided she married a devil.
my opinion: is they should bury that man alive! btw, what is marriage turning to nowadays?
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by sefammy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
This one is couple extravaganza
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by sefammy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hope you will say this, when this same treatment is meted out on your sisters undecided[/quote]

Don't mind Mike Tyson ni o jare
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Tmb78(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
That can never happen in Igbo land. I have every reason to doubt the authenticity of this story.

1. Igbo people don't engage in forced marriage.
2. No Igbo man would sleep with a 13 years old girl.
3. All igbo women are beautiful, the woman here must be a Yoruba woman !
4. That environment reeks of poverty; it must be somewhere in Yobe. Everyone is a billionaire in Biafraland and as such can't live in a dirty place like that.

Ori yin ti daru !

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Tatashi: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
No man does this to his wife and gets his prayers answered. God cannot be mocked. You took a girl from the comfort of her parent's home in one piece only to turn her to a punching bag in your house? And these are the fools who go out and chase after other people's wives who are well taken care of but cannot maintain theres.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by sefammy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yes ooooo

And it wasn't like that at the beginning. Recover soon.[/quote]
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by sefammy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote ana wauthor=spiceadole post=93500415]Married at 13?

I thought Igbos say this can only happen in the North[/quote]
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Miracle1991: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Truly igbos are billionaires, I can see the upstairs there.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by sefammy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is super story
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Bluntemperor: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Millimann:
Doesn't she have a family?

Bro,what manner of questions is this? Her husband is the Head of the Family. Or may be you mean the extended Family!
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Munieer(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
mbahdi:
Is dis she or he

Nothing may musa nr go see 4 gate
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Essence20(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
What a sad news coming from 042.
Looks strange tho...we don't practice child marriage.
Anyways, I know the man will be apprehended and charged to court...he's one of the few bad eggs in 042.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by NaMeAboki: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEom5V5nnNZ/

"It was gathered that the victim who was forced to marriage at the age of 13 and started giving birth early, has not had it peaceful in her 13-year-old marriage"

Forced marriage at 13 years old.
Multiple children (8 nos.) at 26 yrs of in only 13 yrs of marriage.

Where are those hypocritical bigoted Nyamiris who like to insult everyone and never see their own shortcomings?
Una ppl no dey marry under aged, dem no dey force marriage, dem no get paedophiles - oya make we see how una go come defend this one.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by blackHAZE: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
spiceadole:
Married at 13?

I thought Igbos say this can only happen in the North

Hypocrite, now they're nowhere to be found on this thread or choose some silly excuses.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by jacoik(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chidexter:
From violent wives beating and scarring kids to violent husbands battering their wives, and the violent husbands getting badly bruised by violent employers, who are also experiencing violent jabs from the economy caused by our violent Government.

The cycle goes on and on. Now the kids have nothing to be violent at, so they just store it up until they are grown thus creating an unending violent cycle. undecided undecided
u just summarize it

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by abdullahi45: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
pretydiva:
Shameless man. If he see he fellow man outside, he go mellow. Na him wife body he take get power

The idiot no fit go garage go expend his toxic energy on touts..
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by hajimosho(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.