Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors (18219 Views)

FG Merges NCAA Directorates, Sacks Directors / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Nemere2020: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
A major restructuring of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, was done Wednesday by the Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika.

Some directorates of the agency have been merged, while some directors were relieved of their jobs. However, Vanguard gathered that last week, the Director, Consumer Protection Directorate, Alhaji Adamu Abdullahi handed in his resignation letter and this has been accepted by the agency.

Although no official announcement has been made as at press time, Vanguard reliably gathered that ” the Consumer Protection Directorate( CPD) has been merged with the Directorate of Air Traffic Regulation ( DATR) which is now headed by Oyo-Ita as Director”.

“General Aviation Directorate has also been merged with Directorate of Air Worthiness Standards ( DAWS) and the two directors, Captain Ayodele Sasegbon and Engineer Ita-Awak have been issued letters of termination”.

” Directorate of Training was also merged with Director of Licensing with Captain Bahago E. A emerging as Director while Captain Abdullani Sidi received a letter of termination of appointment “, a source said.

There are indications that the Directorate of Human Resources and Admin, and its director, were retained. Also retained is Mr. Ahmed Abbas Sanusi, Director of Finance and Account.

Recall the federal government made a similar restructuring of the agency in February 2017. Some directors like Engr. Benedict Adeyileka, the then Director of Airworthiness, Mr. Justus Wariya, the then Director of Air Transport Regulation, and Mr. Austin-Amadi Ifeanyi, then Director of Human Resources, were affected.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/breaking-sirika-restructures-ncaa-sacks-directors/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abokis loading

10 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
I typed Abokki and NL changed it to northerners smh
Is abokki not my friend again?

25 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Ahmed0336(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
Abokis loading

Oyo Ita sounds Northern to you abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by LoveNbeloved(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
I typed Abokki and NL changed it to northerners smh
Is abokki not my friend again?

Everything about Nairaland is hypocrisy.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by gasparpisciotta: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corruption everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by longetivity(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
bubu why

1 Like

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by ProfAmaben(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
If for the good of Nigeria, I'm in support, but if it is for the Hausa/Fulanization of Nigeria, it would never be well with him.

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by dallex10(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
I sell tron at affordable price

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by amiibaby(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Noted
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by TheSERAPH: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
okay
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by anonimi: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Corruption everywhere

Especially with this particular proxy thief for Barawo Bubu.

Bhelamblog:
This is according to Oke Omurhohwo the Manager Itel Mobile, He is alleging that The Nigerian Government Paid over N200m to Bahrain in other to create the National Carrier Logo, He said only the Logo cost $600,000, Thats over N200million.

Remember the FG unveiled the National Carrier 'Nigeria Air' at Farnborough Air Show in London Few days ago? Ok.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7446039_nigesss_jpegd1e680afc5d1cfb017b3cb02c0bcaae3

Nigeria has “suspended” plans to launch a new national airline
September 20, 2018

Nigeria will not be getting a new national carrier in December or early 2019 as previously planned.

The national minister for aviation tweeted this evening (Sept. 19) that plans for the airline have been suspended. The plans for the new carrier, named Nigeria Air, complete with a logo unveiling, were announced at Farnborough, a renowned international aviation exhibition in London back in July.

The government claimed it would not own more than 5% of the airline, ceding control to private investors expected to invest $300 million in the new airline at inception.

https://qz.com/africa/1395926/nigeria-air-national-carrier-plans-suspende/

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Elslim: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by lilmummy: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please, I need info about where I can collect my Waec certificate, I did my exams at Oshodi, year 2014.pls treat this with urgency. Thank in advance.
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by solmusdesigns: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
cool

Effect of senate committee meeting

God bless this current National Assembly for exposing the rots

Imagine NCAA generated 18 billion in 2019, claims it paid staffs 500 billion for 1000 workers as monthly wage bill, or 6billion annual wage bill yet only thing remitted to Consolidated Federal account is 1.8 billion

Imagine NCAA makes 9 billion free money every year without remitting it like JAMB and other agencies

Nigerian immigration makes over 4 billion without remittance to anybody yet still collects almost 2 billion to pay salaries and other recurrent expenditure

NAFDAC burns fake drugs with 1million naira per burning exercise

7 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Gistcore: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Emarex: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abboki aboki abokki

Hmmm just checking something

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Imstrong2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thought ministers are not empowered to sack
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
The directors who know where the dead bodies are buried (hiring and finances) are a bit untouchable

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Built2last: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nairaland represents the conquered south.

Every action is in protection of the north

to comment in religion, You must swear allegiance to Islam

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Mutemenot(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Make them change our custom men join. Those at the airport *mostly Lagos* 're criminals
Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by oluwaseyi0: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
lilmummy:
Please, I need info about where I can collect my Waec certificate, I did my exams at Oshodi, year 2014.pls treat this with urgency. Thank in advance.

Why don't you consider visiting the school you wrote the exam

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Kemimarch16(f): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sidika is working

1 Like

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by anonimi: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Emarex:
Abboki

They are fully in charge of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN, since we southerners are doing Igbo amaka, potopoto, Afonja, brown roof and other preek measuring contest of the impotents.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

comos:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, on Friday justified the arrest of only suspects of Yoruba extraction over the recent clash in Ile-Ife, Osun State, which resulted in the death of about 46 persons. He said crime neither has tribe nor identity.

Idris spoke with State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of security situations in parts of the country inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The police had been in the eye of the storm for arresting and parading 20 Yoruba persons, including a monarch, over the clash while not a single Hausa/Fulani person was detained.

The pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere; and the Oodua Peoples Congress are among groups and individuals that have been criticising the police over the development.

Idris however said the police would not hesitate to apply the law once criminal cases are established against individuals, irrespective of their tribe.

He said, “You know we are police officers. Crime has no tribe. If you are a criminal, you are a criminal.

“Crime has no face. We don’t look at crime in the identity of where you are coming from.

“As far as you are a criminal and the police find you wanting, we apply the law.”

He said investigation had revealed that the crisis started with a disagreement between two people selling food along the road.

https://punchng.com/ife-clash-igp-justifies-arrest-of-only-yoruba-suspects/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9998033_fbimg1565201480668_jpeg72c6e6b1dc5518048013cd5e1d504a16

1 Like

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by anonimi: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Sidika is working

Sidika is LOOTING.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors by Kingspin(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
It is only in Nigeria ministry and government is restructured in bad fate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Youths In Neked Imo Contribute Money To Rehabilitate Road Commissioned By Buhari / Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.