Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Towards Heaven, Part 5, Written For Belindah Effah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Towards Heaven, Part 5, Written For Belindah Effah (193 Views)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards Heaven, Part 5, Written For Belindah Effah by EPublishers: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Malai
The merchant horse man had come to trade in the main market and people said his gold was the best, he galloped gently to a side and alighted from the horse, Zainab had taken pictures of herself with the horse before and posted. Tairu, one of her facebook friends, had commented as usual with, ‘this horse looks biblical.’ Zainab had rolled her eyes and threw her head back to his nonsense religious attitude. That day, she met the owner of the horse, she and her brother watched him stroll into the market after jumping down.
‘He is rich.’ Her brother began.
‘He is not.’ Zainab retorted.
‘See the horse and his clothe.’
‘Snap me picture.’ Zainab instructed and they went to the horse. After five shots that Zainab found unclear, the man’s voice startled her, her brother had seen the man returning but didn’t know how to quickly shout it to her instead he began to laugh.
‘Yariya like my horse?’
Zainab turned and jerked, the man’s little smile calmed her in seconds. His lip-size was very small and well fitted over his mouth, patched to his face. She could have called him a pretty young girl save the fine beard, his regalia was like that of a Fulani herdsmen, she had quickly looked him up and down.
‘You want to ride my horse?’ He asked, smiling his little smile again, Zainab took to it and smiled too.
‘No, we are going to work.’
‘Work where?’
‘We sell for…at the Bello’s close.’
‘Ok.’ He replied and went away with his horse, Zainab had already ran into the market with her brother without looking back.
On the following fourth night, Zainab was packing some wrist watches from a showcase on the ground to the table in front of one of their kiosk, she will check them all to determine which has the correct time or which needed resetting or a change of battery, she was bending when a voice startled her again.
‘Fine yariya.’
She freighted and rose, her head lowered immediately to who it was.
‘Good morning.’ She offered quickly.
‘Good morning. How is your business today?’
‘Inshi Allah, doing fine.’
‘No school?’
‘I have finished school, I am doing business now, mathematics and wrist watches and I can mine into the gold market, pure gold, do you really deal in.... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/towards-heaven-part-5-written-for.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: Towards Heaven, Part 5, Written For Belindah Effah by EPublishers: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
sad
Re: Towards Heaven, Part 5, Written For Belindah Effah by EPublishers: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Photos Of Patience Ozokwo At 62. / 20k Instagram Account For Sale / Lil Kesh Drops New Single Titled "All The Way"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.