Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How To Make Your Lips Pink - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Your Lips Pink (1019 Views)

My Lips Are Too Big, Any Solution? / Man Cuts Off Own Nose, Slices Lips To Turn Himself Into ‘black Alien’ / Pink Lips Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Lips Pink by abibanga6: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is how to use the extracted beetroot juice

Measure a teaspoon of the extracted beetroot juice and mix it with a tablespoon of any Vaseline of your choice but preferably use blue seal Vaseline.

Massage your lips properly and allow the mixture to rest on your lips over night. When you wake up the next morning, you will notice that the pigmentation on your lips are cleared and your lips will start becoming pink in colour.If you don't want to use Vaseline, you can also use this natural sweetener - honey. Mix one tablespoon of the extracted beetroot juice with the exact quantity of honey. 

Apply this mixture on your lips, allow it overnight and enjoy a pink lip in the morning.

Repeat the same process for seven days and enjoy a chab free, succulent and beautiful pink lips. 

Contact me @ Whatsapp :09070883375

Support us @
Access bank
Acct no :0810696891

(1) (Reply)

“I Built This For U Mom”- Emmanuella Builds A House For Her Mum (photos) / If Tax Is Deducted From Your Pay Slip, You Already Have A Tin & Tax Certificate / SH0CKING: See Photos Of Human Satan, Michel Praddo And Wife, Demon Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.