Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

If Tax Is Deducted From Your Pay Slip, You Already Have A Tin & Tax Certificate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Tax Is Deducted From Your Pay Slip, You Already Have A Tin & Tax Certificate (1019 Views)

Pay Slip In UK / How To Register Or Verify Tin(tax Identification Number) In Nigeria. / 20k WAS Deducted From My First Bank Acc I Have Been Defrauded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Tax Is Deducted From Your Pay Slip, You Already Have A Tin & Tax Certificate by Smartdepotng: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr9HQn-hQv0

Nigeria is full of wonders and one of them is that You can have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) without knowing that you have one.
As some people recently found out that while BVN was being created for them, they were also assigned National Identity Number NIN.

Thanks again to Bank Verification Number BVN, If you have BVN and any of your recent employer deducts income tax from your pay, then you are most likely to have a TIN created for you and a Tax Certificate on top of that by the Joint Tax Board of Nigeria. How they keep creating these important numbers for people even without their consent is now alarming.

In the video above I gave step by step details on how to check if you have and if you don't have, you can create on on Joint Tax Board website and get yourself a new TIN in less than 48 hours.

Why is it important to own a Government issued Tax Identification Number? If you will ever want to earn online or globally especially from companies that are based in the United States of America, do yourself a favour and get a legit TIN now. You won't be allowed to register for earning or even get the money you earned if they cannot verify your TIN.
Re: If Tax Is Deducted From Your Pay Slip, You Already Have A Tin & Tax Certificate by Smartdepotng: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
I forgot to add the website of The Nigerian Joint Tax Board.
https://tin.jtb.gov.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SH0CKING: See Photos Of Human Satan, Michel Praddo And Wife, Demon Woman / ✿chatbox ✿✧*。 / Lost NIN Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.