Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Discover The Drink For Longer Life. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover The Drink For Longer Life. (156 Views)

How To Prepare Combo Drink For Infection And Fertility / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Water For 3 Days And Drink, For The Health Benefits / Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Drink For Longer Life. by Beadysworld: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Not only is thinking about your lifespan something that isn’t top of mind every day, but it’s also something you may intentionally avoid thinking about. We don’t blame you for not having this knowledge but you sure need to have it because is your life.

Your longevity may be a pretty dismal topic to reflect on regularly, but it’s worth your consideration. And we have an extremely easy way for you to significantly influence your life expectancy.

No, it doesn’t involve keeping track of all the food that will either shorten or lengthen your lifespan and how they fit into your diet; this tip involves knowing this one drink that is scientifically linked to a longer, healthier life — and then drinking it every day. It’s as simple as that. Best of all? That drink is red wine.

That’s right, you heard me right, drinking red wine every day in a reasonable quantity might just help you live even further into your golden years.

Are you telling me that drinking alcohol will really help me live longer?” Technically, yes. But it has to be red, wine — white or Roe wine won’t do the trick. remember, don’t abuse it, consume it reasonably, And that’s because red wine is one of the best sources of flavonoids: a group of bioactive antioxidants that have been linked to longevity.

A group of researchers examined data from the Nurses Health study one of the largest and longest investigations into the risk factors for major chronic diseases. The researchers, who published their findings in the British Journal of Nutrition, found a close link between eating flavonoid-rich foods and a reduced risk of all-cause mortality, compared to those who did not consume these foods in significant quantities.

Specifically, the Harvard researchers discovered that red wine had the strongest association with longer life.

If you don’t drink alcohol, there’s no need to start. You can also opt for drinking tea every day, as the researchers also found the same link between drinking this antioxidant-rich beverage and reaping the reward of a longer life, albeit not as strong as with red wine.
ead more here
https://beadysworld.tv/discover-the-drink-for-longer-life/

Re: Discover The Drink For Longer Life. by ashleysummer: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
I have read that small, regular amounts of wine seem to lead to longer life, better health and less cognitive decline. Also I have read here https://haywines.co.uk/ that red wine may be good for gut health, which has numerous benefits to the rest of our body, including improved immunity and digestion, and a healthier weight.

(1) (Reply)

7 Face Mask Myths That Just Don’t Want To Go Away / Epididymitis: A Main Cause Of Testicular Swelling / Sickle Cell Carriers Can Marry Each Other – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.