Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari (28648 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Owologbo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
So much whining
So much bickering
They cannot just express appreciation or positivity
This is only a temporary pinch, it will get better
If petrol is too expensive for you, don't drive
If petrol is too high for you, buy a tesla
In kachuku said the same thing the first time this same government said they have removed subsidy. they increased fuel price and said they want to fixed our refineries, we should endure for three to six months. is only foolish and useless people that vote in the type of foolish, useless nonentity you call leader.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93519078:

Over 15 Million Nigerians that voted out the thieves, criminals and looters that raped and stole the destiny of Nigerians unborn kids and their unborn kids will most definitely vote them out again over and over.
If your party of destruction and looters that took our nation 100 years back were ruling the nation well, no one will ever vote them out.
FFK, former aviation minister that looted our treasury along with his principals should bury their stupid end in shame.
May God punish all politicians that took our nation down the drain along with their miserable supporters.

We Rise!

Truth is always bitter to the willfully deaf.
Simple!

Say no more!

Will you shut up there, which 15 million illegal immigrants voted for the incompetence fool and you are here ranting as if your family in Benin and Chad is better. Soon all you immigrants that claim to be Nigerians will be deported back to your root including Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by COMPAQ(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/n162-fuel-price-nigerians-should-expect-more-from-buhari-fani-kayode/

The reality is that this might very well have happened regardless of whoever was in power.

All that is going wrong with Nigeria is simply ONE thing!! Over dependence on crude oil for foreign exchange. It is what caused the exchange rate to fall by almost 25% (N360 - N450), itself due to the crash in crude prices.

And because pretty much everything we spend on in Nigeria comes from abroad or has a foreign component (DSTV, Rice, Petrol, Electricity), the prices have gone up. Govt in a bid to raise more money to pay its millions of underpaid workers have no choice but to increase taxes (VAT).

No matter who was in government, it's unlikely much would have been done to change this scenario. It takes deep thinking from brilliant minds, short, medium and long term planning, almost zero corruption, strong political will and faultless execution of the plan.

Unfortunately, non of these are our strong areas! We are just a lazy, shallow thinking country. We just think that things happen simply or by desiring it. What it took for China, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Rwanda and even Ghana to turn themselves around is all of the above, but we just don't have it in Nigeria. Compare the intelligence of Paul Kegame and Ghanaian president to Buhari or GEJ? Compare the discipline of the average Rwanda or Ghanian to the average Nigerian? Compare the decency of politics in those countries to Nigeria and you will know why we are where we are.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by WhizdomXX(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93519078:

Over 15 Million Nigerians that voted out the thieves, criminals and looters that raped and stole the destiny of Nigerians unborn kids and their unborn kids will most definitely vote them out again over and over.
If your party of destruction and looters that took our nation 100 years back were ruling the nation well, no one will ever vote them out.
FFK, former aviation minister that looted our treasury along with his principals should bury their stupid end in shame.
May God punish all politicians that took our nation down the drain along with their miserable supporters.

We Rise!

Simple!
Say no more!
Amen and Amen, the youth need better options than the same set of thieves that are now gearing their ugly heads up for 2023 Presidency. They won't do better than what Buhari have done. Nigerians deserve better!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by WhizdomXX(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
sinkhole:
Come 2023, if either PDP or APC is voted into power again, then we are doomed
It's not the party's name, but the people in them. If after 2023, Nigerians including myself fail to galvanise support to elect good leaders in all levels of the Country, then I'm leaving cuz God knows I've tried my best by that time.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by XXXXTENTACION: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93519513:

Kiddo, say amen or go lie back only your mat.
Number one Characteristic of a wailer : HYPOCRISY

The first supporter of criminals just quoted us.
They can never resist their names.
Shame
If 15 milion nigerians voted for buhari. minus 15 million from 200 million and it will show you how many people who are not in support of buhari. undecided

the faster you realise that the better for you. tongue

cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by CioAngels(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well, more money has to be from the suffering masses to fulfill WBank condition before a loan is given, electricity has increased has promised WB by the president and certainly more are coming so that they will have more to loot and re-loot. Now that they have increased fuel pump price, massive instealing, looting guaranteed.Wicked leaders.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Ezmans: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
TimeManager:
I dislike FFK, check my posts but on this, I can't agree more. I'm a business man and recent economic polices are biting hard. Government is coming up with different unfriendly decisions at the most biting period of Covid 19. If you don't have a friend or associates at the corridor of power, I could only feel your Pain.

kiss the truth!
Am waiting for afonja & there master @ ojota park for protest
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Ezmans: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
d4guy:
Nigerians are gullible sha. You were shouting on top of your voice for subsidy removal, now it's gone. Market forces is in play, yet you are still complaining. FFK understands the game and listening Nigerians are just pawns in his game.
Mr wise man so in this conveid 19 era, vat increase, electric increase without meter, fuel increase, food prices increase, blocking of many roads in Lagos & you are saying nigerians are gullible.he who throw stones in the market should be careful.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93519078:

We Rise!

Simple!
Say no more!
We are talking about fuel price and you are diverting our attention to FFK. undecidedundecided stop dodging the matter at hand, buhari will kill us.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Ezmans: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Macphenson:
Good morning change chanters.

As for my "sophisticated brothers", I hope you are exempted from this calamity , if not, then shame on you all.

Cc

HELINUS
AFAMED

SARRKI
the have covered there face because of shame, more is coming
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
d4guy:
Nigerians are gullible sha. You were shouting on top of your voice for subsidy removal, now it's gone. Market forces is in play, yet you are still complaining. FFK understands the game and listening Nigerians are just pawns in his game.
Subsidy hasn't been removed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Ezmans: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Firespitter:

Please stop giving undue attention to foolish people
the man said he is surprise by high cost of food items
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by sinkhole: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
WhizdomXX:

It's not the party's name, but the people in them. If after 2023, Nigerians including myself fail to galvanise support to elect good leaders in all levels of the Country, then I'm leaving cuz God knows I've tried my best by that time.
that is what I am indirectly saying.
The people in PDP and APC can not change, they will only change from one form to the other!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by obonujoker(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93519078:

We Rise!

Simple!
Say no more!

The bolded... Ain't you cursing yourself as well, seeing that you are a pathetic supporter of corrupt failures called politicians too??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by berrystunn(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
surgical:
And funny enough,nigerians are cool with it,no ojota rally,no raining of insults,no shouting of corruption is the cause
The people are just suffering and smiling
There is this adage that says when you are digging a pit for your enemies don't dig deep cause you may end up inside, the pit Nigerians dug is this APC government,now that Nigerians are inside,they can do the evaluation whether it's sweet or not

Apc is using juju on Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Kraytur: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by weyreypey: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
obonujoker:

The bolded... Ain't you cursing yourself as well, seeing that you are a pathetic supporter of corrupt failures called politicians too??
I told him so.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by pquaver(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
azmanaty02:

God will useless your life + your generations to come - the same way Buhari uselessed Nigeria. Say a Big Amen to that.

But say amen that let your life prosper the way pdp prospered Nigeria say Amen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by smileyoo: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
saaron:
Those of us that have plans for a better future for our children and their unborn generation are happy with buhari's fulani regime because his evil policies is actually providing the fuel needed to rewire our geo political zones towards nationhood.
For that reason, I hope the suffering and abject poverty in Nigeria increase.
The more hardship increases, the better for our cause for a Revolution. Technically speaking, there has to be widespread suffering, hardship, poverty, despire, and bitting hunger over the entire country before Revolution becomes a reality. The bloody regime is doing well in that regard.
Revolution will afford us the opportunity to redirect and restructure our countries into people led movement where all political office holders from president down to ward councilors will earn minimum wage.
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
I actually agree with you on this issue.
since nigerians are too docile over every issues affecting their lives and even to the lives of their future generations, it 'll be an achievement on the part of bubu, if only he can succeed in inflicting more pains and sufferings that can wake us up from our un-common docility.
presently, the sufferings in the country is real, but oga bubu don't give a damn, as his attack-dogs already have a ready made answer to every abnormalities of this regime, and I love that, bubu should increase the pains to the extent that even his ardent supporters Will clearly see our collective foolishness as a nation.
before the middle of next year the price of petrol could actually hit the target price of #300 per a litre.
our darling daddy is working and i really love it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by surgical: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
berrystunn:

Apc is using juju on Nigeria
I would have thought so too,but why does the juju not catch you and others that are still in their right senses
I think it's mental laziness,hypocricy,ignorance on the part of the masses,which is what APC is capitalizing on

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by berrystunn(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
surgical:
I would have thought so too,but why does the juju not catch you and others that are still in their right senses
I think it's mental laziness,hypocricy,ignorance on the part of the masses,which is what APC is capitalizing on

They are using mind control
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by saaron(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
smileyoo:
I actually agree with you on this issue.
since nigerians are too docile over every issues affecting their lives and even to the lives of their future generations, it's 'll be an achievement on the part of bubu, if only he can succeed in inflicting more pains and sufferings that can wake us up from our un-common docility.
presently, the sufferings in the country is real, but oga bubu don't give a damn, as his attack-dogs already have a ready made answer to every abnormalities of this regime, and I love that, bubu should increase the pains to the extent that even his ardent supporters Will clearly see our collective foolishness as a nation.
before the middle of next year the price of petrol could actually hit the target price of #300 per a litter.
our darling daddy is working and i really love it.
Exactly! That's the general idea.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=d4guy post=93526594]Not afraid? Not seeking favours, why do yoy think he was so angry when they asked who is bankrolling him? cheesy cheesy shey you sha know he still has a N4.5b fraud case still on-going?
[/quo

Then let the EFCC handle his case and persecute him if found guilty, this country is just a joke. That's why we have less to offer but much to gain syndrome among our leaders
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Rainbow219(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is the first time I regret voting APC and BUHARI wallahi. Even though I thanked Almighty my life is normal and stable.
I now feel shame for voting APC and BUHARI I am so sorry fellow Nigerians for adding salt to your wounds.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Tonitoniton(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/n162-fuel-price-nigerians-should-expect-more-from-buhari-fani-kayode/

I have come to know that Nigerians in general hate the truth and will still deny the truth just because of their stomach.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by Lovelive: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pharisees !
post=93519419:
Ignore losers, especially 2 time losers in life.
Supporters of criminals and looters.

May God punish all the looters of our national treasury.
May they all end miserably in life along with their supporters.

You will never see enemies of Nigeria, aka children of hate, frustration and perdition say AMEN to this prayer, because they know the bastards they support are the ones that set down the downfall of our nation in the years we made the highest revenue/profits as a nation.
They looted it all among themselves.

Hypocrites is their middle name.

Quote us if you are one of the children of perdition.

Posterity will judge us all!

You even have time to reply those wailing kids.
Ignoring them kills them more.
We will continue to hit their heads with the truth everytime.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari by MrLacoste4: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
what a nation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Governor Udom Meets Nsima Ekere During Church Service. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.