Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) (39549 Views)

Air Peace Receives New 165-Seater Boeing 737-800 Aircraft (Photos) / Ibom Air Acquires 2 Airbus 220-300 Series / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Legacyy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hunchogee:
Exclusive : IbomAir keep expanding with an addition of a new birds to the sky.. Making it 6th airline under its 1yr of operation..

Breaking:
A sixth aircraft arrives Victor Attah International Airport, to join the fleet of Ibom Air.

Congratulations H. E. Governor Udom Emmanuel!
https://www.facebook.com/413358032107248/posts/2935501383226221/
the 5th not 6th.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
stop being politically biased brother.
The guy is right, just comment and move on, Akpabio is our brother, drop your hatred and move on oga.
You and Hunchogee need to stop this nonsense.
It's getting so irritated, Udom has done well yes I'm not disputing that, Akpabio also did well.

You need to be smart to read through statement well..
That guy said Okpabio not Akpabio so I needed to respond that way to him..
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
What AYEDE can not do...
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
adecz:

Where are all these planes flying too?

Last time I checked, Akwa Ibom is a
'rich' state with very poor, superstitious
citizens who believe so much in child
witchcraft & enjoy roasting suspected
criminals on their streets..

Abi na for govt officials & corrupt politicians
only?
It seems your brain cells are outdated.. So you need adult education fast..
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eastern region must be great.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Atonto: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just want to know...is Delta & Bayelsa state part of Niger delta?
I have not seen any major landmark project in this states.... my observation though.

Duke build Tinapa in Calabar
Obudu in Calabar
Akpabio build Stadium in Uyo
International Hospital in AI (questionable though)
Udo Emma create Ibom Air.

When it come to Agitation, bombing of pipeline...Warri nor dey carry last, Bayelsa na Den of freedom fighters, Rivers will become so hot, but when the money come. The quiet states, will quietly build one major landmark and improve the lot of their people directly or indirectly..That is call SENSE

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Atonto:
I have not seen any major landmark project in this states.... my observation though.

Obudu in Calabar

When it come to Agitation, bombing of pipeline...Warri nor dey carry last, Bayelsa na Den of freedom fighters, Rivers will become so hot, but when the money come. The quiet states, will quietly build one major landmark and improve the lot of their people directly or indirectly..That is call SENSE

You have summarise it well.. The problem with Rivers state is past glory, the same problem when a woman reaches menopause.. The rest of Niger delta needs to open up and move away from oyel money..

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Welcome Bird ..May you serve safely , efficient and diligently in Jesus name .

Akwa Ibom now has the average youngest fleet in the country by average aircraft age .

Akwa Ibom doing with ease and class what Buhari has made look impossible with the Air Nigeria...I mean Buhari couldn't even go past the logo stage and people will want to believe Buhari is not incompetent?

You see, the problem with Government procurement, especially Federal is the issue of price and contract inflation. An price of an aircraft that costs about $60 million will be inflated by 50-100% because of corruption, thus, the total costs of procurement will become astronomically high. In the end, the government will decide not to go ahead with it.
That's what happened to the 2nd Abuja airport runway around 2012-2014 which the Federal Ministry of Aviation/Works claimed would cost a whooping N63 billion! The House of Assembly had to stop the contract from being approved because they said that based on costs of similar projects all around the world and even in Africa, the only way that runway would cost that much was if it was paved with Gold! shocked shocked grin grin LOL!

You see our country as e dey go!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
The used boeing being scrapped in Europe is now a new craft in Nigeria.

una weldone.

Oga...this is not a Boeing aircraft. It's a new Bombardier CRJ900 from Canada.
Boeing is from USA, not even from Europe.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by AssistantJesus1: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice job

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by olumide4christ: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
martyns303:

Ibom air doesn’t even operate a Boeing madam. They fly embrer and they are relatively very new, the newest in Nigerian airspace at the moment. Except Airpeace changes that

Not Embraer, but Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ).
Embraer is from Brazil while Bombardier is from Canada.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by megareal: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Akwa Ibom ayaiya

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ezmans: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Noted

Ibom air.
Am waiting for yacht for under sea gods massage
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
olumide4christ:

Oga...this is not a Boeing aircraft. It's a new Bombardier CRJ900 from Canada. Boeing is from USA, not even from Europe.
Thanks for the correction sir
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Alexpetra: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
this one they are buying flights so....hope the radio tower is also being upgraded to world lastest standard make e no be say pilot go dey call to land ,dem go dey say sorry come again, hello hello, flight 489 you said what??
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by okorie3: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sometimes, I wish I was from Akwa Ibom state. Abia, it is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Nasrothschild1: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2020
okorie3:
Sometimes, I wish I was from Akwa Ibom state. Abia, it is well with you.
Abia is a nice state too
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Alexpetra:
this one they are buying flights so....hope the radio tower is also being upgraded to world lastest standard make e no be say pilot go dey call to land ,dem go dey say sorry come again, hello hello, flight 489 you said what??
Reason why the have ultrasonic equipment..
Na 20th century way them de build higher tower for higher signal..
You way get sense make i ask you, you dey claim iroko tree before you get network for your phone?
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2020
megareal:
Akwa Ibom ayaiya
Ayaya oo

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Gbagbuo247:
What AYEDE can not do...
That short man devil ayade
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Atonto:

Obudu in Calabar

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by martyns303(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2020
olumide4christ:

Not Embraer, but Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ).
Embraer is from Brazil while Bombardier is from Canada.

Thank you
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Alexpetra: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

Reason why the have ultrasonic equipment..
Na 20th century way them de build higher tower for higher signal..
You way get sense make i ask you, you dey claim iroko tree before you get network for your phone?
no matter how you think ultrasonic sensor can give you information from objects from the ground, you still need a Watch Tower that will confirm your landing. please if you know you sabi pass me and na instult u go take follow me talk no mention me again. Thank you.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Alexpetra:
no matter how you think ultrasonic sensor can give you information from objects from the ground, you still need a Watch Tower that will confirm your landing. please if you know you sabi pass me and na instult u go take follow me talk no mention me again. Thank you.
Ok, let me officially tell you now..
Akwa Ibom currently has the tallest watch tower in Nigeria
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Alexpetra: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ok, let me officially tell you now..
Akwa Ibom currently has the tallest watch tower in Nigeria
thank you!! and the equipment inside the watch tower, is it up todate??
and hope you know that those Tower have standard limit?
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Alexpetra:
thank you!! and the equipment inside the watch tower, is it up todate??
What will you expect from one of the youngest both airport with an airline of it own in the country..
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Alexpetra: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

What will you expect from one of the youngest both airport with an airline of it own in the country..
yeah...i expect them not to go the Nigeria educational way which dey build and not facilitate it
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Alexpetra:
yeah...i expect them not to go the Nigeria educational way which dey build and not facilitate it
That's it bro.. The governor promised to make it an hub
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

That short man devil ayade

Naa you talk aam ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

Naa you talk aam ooo cool
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.