Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) (39499 Views)

Air Peace Receives New 165-Seater Boeing 737-800 Aircraft (Photos) / Ibom Air Acquires 2 Airbus 220-300 Series / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Congrats to the people of Akwa-ibom, I hope they won't vote in an idiot that will run this company down in future.
That is our everyday prayers
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
The used boeing being scrapped in Europe is now a new craft in Nigeria.

una weldone.

Don't showcase your stupidity on public Forum.... Ibom air does not use Boeing.... they fly Bombardier planes which is relatively new.....

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:
The guy said Okpabio not Akpabio ok

lolz na mistake Sha
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
show us the picture of all the birds in one picture
doubting thomas
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by mrksquare: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2020
deavicky:
brother u are correct but i just think it is better he builds something than stealing all the money. At least the next government will not have to build bridges at the same place again.

There is a nexus between Crime and unemployment. In Rivers State, the former is the order of the day. In advance clime, they prioritise human capital over physical capital. In short, the parameters in guaging development in advance countries is the quality of lives of the people and not the quality of the infrastructure . Wike has never been deliberate in creating jobs for Rivers people. I have a friend that works in Ibom Air. Ibom Air pays their staff very well. Since Wike took the mantle of authority, it is only task force job he has been creating . Even in the civil service , for the past 12years there hasn't been promotion. Pensioners haven't been paid their gratuity. Moving forward, Rivers State do not need career politician. Wike has never worked in his life before. That's why he doesn't appreciate the import of creating job.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:
You are welcome in advance oo, make Akwa Ibom your second home
How much is the air fare from Lagos to Uyo?
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Toscarel:

They would stop all their flights just to proof what to you ? Gerrarahere
mechieonu
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Toscarel: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
mechieonu

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Nonywendy:
doubting thomas
taa
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Welcome Bird ..May you serve safely , efficient and diligently in Jesus name .

Akwa Ibom now has the average youngest fleet in the country by average aircraft age .

Akwa Ibom doing with ease and class what Buhari has made look impossible with the Air Nigeria...I mean Buhari couldn't even go past the logo stage and people will want to believe Buhari is not incompetent?

Another foolish statement.

An airline is the priority of Nigeria?
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Kingstanding: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2020
kelfree99:
Wow, it's it's it's it's i dont know what to say ,
And Nigeria can not afford just one commercial air craft? It's a pity.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by akanjikokoro: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Congratulation to Akwa Ibom state .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Which one you don afford, okpo
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by GamalNasser: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

Another foolish statement.

An airline is the priority of Nigeria?

Okay airline is not priority so name one of Buharis priority that he achieved ....ohh is priority is Fulanization
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by folammy(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Hunchogee:
Exclusive : IbomAir keep expanding with an addition of a new birds to the sky.. Making it 6th airline under its 1yr of operation..

Breaking:
A sixth aircraft arrives Victor Attah International Airport, to join the fleet of Ibom Air.

Congratulations H. E. Governor Udom Emmanuel!
https://www.facebook.com/413358032107248/posts/2935501383226221/

That was the fifth aircraft not sixth............
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
Ilaumoh:

Am happy since is not the Akpabio we all know that you are referring to
[/s] stop being politically biased brother.
The guy is right, just comment and move on, Akpabio is our brother, drop your hatred and move on oga.
You and Hunchogee need to stop this nonsense.
It's getting so irritated, Udom has done well yes I'm not disputing that, Akpabio also did well.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
My bro, I'm a Nigerian tho
then remove the "we"
Face your state tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by BRASH: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2020
kenny714433:
grin

Akwa Ibom. Ilung Ajid. grin

Common guys, we will surprise Nigeria.
Awo annang Ade awo uko

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Wike should come and see his mate. All he knows how to do is to segregate Rivers state. ObioAkpor and PH city LGA are the only recognized in his government.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Nasrothschild1: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Babandia27: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Akwa Ibom...isong emana nnyin. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Splendid, such a welcomed development! Keep soaring higher Ibom Air and Akwa Ibom State as a whole. By His grace, when I become your future governor you will know that God has brought a saviour and blessing to you all. Since I was eight years old the vision had been established and I have known that I will rule and be praised amongst the people of the land. As long as Jesus tarry's, His will for me shall come to pass! Amen.
" Akwa Ibom Isongo! Isongo! - Iyaa!"
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2020
BRASH:
Awo annang Ade awo uko

grin

Ata agwo uko. cheesy
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Arnoldo(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
okpabio laid the good foundation of development in akwa ibom...udom Emmanuel is following his foot path
attah laid the foundation not akpabio

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Okay airline is not priority so name one of Buharis priority that he achieved ....ohh is priority is Fulanization

What has this now got to do with Ibom Air acquiring aircraft?

Mr Man, end it there.

Your criticism of Buhari not setting up Air Nigeria while Ibom Air is progressing was foolish as that should not be national priority. Period!
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by elisho: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2020
good one
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by GamalNasser: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

What has this now got to do with Ibom Air acquiring aircraft?

Mr Man, end it there.

Your criticism of Buhari not setting up Air Nigeria while Ibom Air is progressing was foolish as that should not be national priority. Period!

My point is that President that cannot set up a common airline beyond the Logo stage cannot achieve any other thing .
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Lucky5000(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Me right now
I feel like leaving this country, and relocate to Akwa Ibom����
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by edemsimeon: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's really a welcome development.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ubonguko(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Congrats to the people of Akwa-ibom, I hope they won't vote in an idiot that will run this company down in future.

We won't
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ukeme8: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Igbochief001:
someone quotes me if this airline is alive in 6 years
. Bad belle
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

My point is that President that cannot set up a common airline beyond the Logo stage cannot achieve any other thing .

No 1, this is not the point to make it on as there are different priorities, so it probably made sense to end it at logo stage.

No 2, it is not the president setting it up. It is the Minister of Aviation.

Overall, irrelevant point and attack you made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) / Pictures Of The Completed Ijebu Ode-Epe-Sagamu-Benin Expressway Interchange. / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.